UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

There are all sorts of phenomena that we currently can't explain.  That doesn't mean it is the russians or aliens.  The russians and the chinese are very far behind us in military (and most other cutting edge) technologies. There is 0% chance they have figured out how to break physical constants, so there is no need to worry about that.  It is very difficult to break physical laws.  Some might even argue it is impossible.  

What is happening with most of these videos is that you have forward looking infrared footage, which is difficult to interpret.  Visual lock is easy to break when changing zoom or in various other circumstances causing camera to drift off.  This can look like fast target movement if there is no background reference (which coincidentally there never seems to be in these videos).

There is a hierarchy of conspiracies, with sasquatch and flat earth at the bottom, climbing up to Russian super scientists/physics busters and then blurry image alien visits near the top.  What they all have in common is that they have some very implausible elements (the better ones have fewer) and they are impossible to falsify.

Edited by synoptic

All I know is I was with 5 friends when we all saw whatever it was. My friend got decent video of the “UFO” zigzagging back in forth in a strange figure eight. Then it got brighter and zipped off. I was stupid and just took pictures of it with my phone. My pictures aren’t that helpful but it was super bright. Then we sent our pictures and video my friend took  to MUFON. CSB/ not!
Sure we were all drinking but I don’t think that’s relevant bc we all have pictures and/ or video of the thing. Lol. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

A friend of the family had an amazing UFO story that I remember hearing for the first time when I was a kid in probably 1983 or so. He and his wife were driving through New Mexico at night, and saw one of these "darting all over the place" things. He said it was cigar shaped, and bigger than his car. It was bouncing all over the sky, and at one point lowered itself directly above their car and shined this huge blinding light over them. He stopped the car because he couldn't see anything around them except that light. Then the ship did that thing they do, where they blast off at a billion miles an hour, and it was gone.

Again this was probably 1983 so these things have been around for awhile. Not Russian/Chinese.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, synoptic said:

There are all sorts of phenomena that we currently can't explain.  That doesn't mean it is the russians or aliens.  The russians and the chinese are very far behind us in military (and most other cutting edge) technologies. There is 0% chance they have figured out how to break physical constants, so there is no need to worry about that.  It is very difficult to break physical laws.  Some might even argue it is impossible.  

What is happening with most of these videos is that you have forward looking infrared footage, which is difficult to interpret.  Visual lock is easy to break when changing zoom or in various other circumstances causing camera to drift off.  This can look like fast target movement if there is no background reference (which coincidentally there never seems to be in these videos).

There is a hierarchy of conspiracies, with sasquatch and flat earth at the bottom, climbing up to Russian super scientists/physics busters and then blurry image alien visits near the top.  What they all have in common is that they have some very implausible elements (the better ones have fewer) and they are impossible to falsify.

This sounds just like something a gov't plant would say (SEE: Post count at 11) to just muddy the waters, and try to throw people off any trail that might be firming up.  

9 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This sounds just like something a gov't plant would say (SEE: Post count at 11) to just muddy the waters, and try to throw people off any trail that might be firming up.  

This statement is something flat earthers say.  Any challenge is from goverment or some other powerful orgnaization that secretly controls the world who is trying to hide the truth.  

33 minutes ago, synoptic said:

This statement is something flat earthers say.  Any challenge is from goverment or some other powerful orgnaization that secretly controls the world who is trying to hide the truth.  

..............................................             Nuh uhhh........

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Nobody wanted to visit us until we had airships. Oh, I know, ancient aliens blah, blah, blah. 

Seriously though, where were all these aliens until we had things that could be mistaken for them?

Dude do you not know your Mayan hieroglyphics ???

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Nobody wanted to visit us until we had airships. Oh, I know, ancient aliens blah, blah, blah. 

Seriously though, where were all these aliens until we had things that could be mistaken for them?

Bob Lazar mentioned in his interview with Joe Rogan that he was told that the particular craft he was assigned to was discovered at an archeology site and was estimated to be a couple thousand years old. 

Who knows, but that’s the story that’s out.

it would be wild if it were true

It’s an entertaining show if you want to give it a go. Bob also talks about how he was told of another scientist dying when they tried to open the power core with a plasma torch which he deduced was who he had been hire to replace. 

Good yarn at the least. 

17 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

2 hours, 15 minutes? At least do a brother a solid and give the timestamp where they start talking about doing the freaky with some blue alien babe. 

According to the movie “My Stepmother is an Alien” all female aliens either look like Kim Basinger (1987 version) or same year version of Princess Stephanie. Maybe you shouldn’t be so flippant? Ha!

A62BAD45-6B5C-4516-872D-8955EC5576F9.gif

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

A friend of the family had an amazing UFO story that I remember hearing for the first time when I was a kid in probably 1983 or so. He and his wife were driving through New Mexico at night, and saw one of these "darting all over the place" things. He said it was cigar shaped, and bigger than his car. It was bouncing all over the sky, and at one point lowered itself directly above their car and shined this huge blinding light over them. He stopped the car because he couldn't see anything around them except that light. Then the ship did that thing they do, where they blast off at a billion miles an hour, and it was gone.

Again this was probably 1983 so these things have been around for awhile. Not Russian/Chinese.  

That's a lot of words for your friend to confess that he's in to butt stuff.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Deej said:

Joe "I don't believe in vaccines, but I believe in aliens" Rogan. 

Rogan eloquently explains his position at 58:06

-its like he literally and accidentally starts describing himself when he talks about ‘nut jobs’

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the fighter pilots from the 60 Minutes piece saying that the "tic tac" dropped 80,000 feet in about a second. If my maths are correct, that comes out to 900 miles per minute or 54,500 mph. That's more than three times the speed of the Space Shuttle when it would initially reenter the atmosphere.

That kind of speed also jibes with them saying when it "disappeared" and showed back up on radar after a few seconds, it was 60 miles away (the above speed comes out to 15 miles per second, so four seconds).

Imagine the air friction (heat) on the surface of that thing they said they saw. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the fighter pilots from the 60 Minutes piece saying that the "tic tac" dropped 80,000 feet in about a second. If my maths are correct, that comes out to 900 miles per minute or 54,500 mph. That's more than three times the speed of the Space Shuttle when it would initially reenter the atmosphere.

That kind of speed also jibes with them saying when it "disappeared" and showed back up on radar after a few seconds, it was 60 miles away (the above speed comes out to 15 miles per second, so four seconds).

Imagine the air friction (heat) on the surface of that thing they said they saw. 

I've seen shit drop that fast, although it was after a night of drinking and a bag full of Jack in the Box tacos.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Dude, listen to the Rogan interview linked above. They talk about the tic tac. If Lazar’s speculation is correct, this type of craft generates some sort of gravity distortion around it, which among other things would negate inertia inside the craft (allowing it to possibly accelerate at absurd rates without turning its occupants into puree). It could also potentially move through air or water just the same, since it has a sort of gravitational “shield” around it. Remember that the F18 commander initially saw the tic tac under water moving around like a ping pong ball, then it came out of the water. Some of this stuff sounds fucking crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Dude, listen to the Rogan interview linked above. They talk about the tic tac. If Lazar’s speculation is correct, this type of craft generates some sort of gravity distortion around it, which among other things would negate inertia inside the craft (allowing it to possibly accelerate at absurd rates without turning its occupants into puree). It could also potentially move through air or water just the same, since it has a sort of gravitational “shield” around it. Remember that the F18 commander initially saw the tic tac under water moving around like a ping pong ball, then it came out of the water. Some of this stuff sounds fucking crazy.

You familiar with the flat earthers and how they came into existence? I was in the Navy and it wouldn't surprise me even one tiny bit to find out that a small group pulled this stunt thru electronic wizardry. Not everyone has to be in on the joke, they just have to repeat it as gospel truth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, XYZ said:

That's exactly what he is saying the propulsion system is, he says it creates it's own gravity. He says he worked on one of the nine alien spacecraft that are apparently in Area 51, and all of them use the same propulsion, which cannot be explained with our current knowledge of physics. It's a long watch, but fascinating.

CHIEF

Just left a clients house after a meeting, and we were talking about the 60 Minutes production last night he didn't see it . I  recounted what they talked about,  he's an ex-naval aviator F-14s, he said yeah we saw stuff all the time and just said  to each other do you wanna talk about it or do we want to go to the bar ,  have a beer, and forget about it ,they spent  a lot of time in bars.

bars is exactly what happens

80k fps is nothing

lazar was relevant during the george knapp / blackmailbox days; yes, he probably had spook clearances, but he is either a falseflag misinformation drone or batshit at this point.

there is nothing at s-4.  no under-desert negev-like-runway, nothing in the side of the mountain.  it's fucking visible from tikaboo peak.

magnetohydrodynamic propulsion..... yeah, it's a thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamic_drive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Townsend_Brown

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

It’s an entertaining show if you want to give it a go. Bob also talks about how he was told of another scientist dying when they tried to open the power core with a plasma torch which he deduced was who he had been hire to replace. 

Good yarn at the least. 

hooooleeeey fuck. 

i want to call bullshit but this guy talks like he completely believes what he is saying isnt bullshit, for over 2 hours and throughout 30 years.

amazing. i think he was some sort of technician that was either fed shit for disinformation or stumbled upon some real shit and tries to connect it all together.

If they have the technology to send probes countless light years out, then they've put some thought into what happens if those problems encounter intelligent life.

I don’t necessarily agree with this. It could be true but there’s no reason to believe it has to be true.

Humans sent Voyager beyond our solar system while playing Johnny B Goode. Sure, it hasn’t gone light years, but it’s out there with no attempts to avoid detection. We’ve sent electromagnetic communication even farther, perhaps 120 light years away.

Proxima Centauri is ~4 light years away and for all we know has habitable planets orbiting it. There are already plans being made for us to explore it. Do you think we will develop that technology and then decide not to explore Proxima Centauri until we can safely determine any and all possible lifeforms present and then further improve our technology to avoid detection? Absolutely not.

In the infinite vastness of the universe it seems likely that there are alien species less advanced than us, more advanced than us, and roughly similar to us in both technology and behavior. Whether or not we ever encounter them is obviously debatable, but it‘s illogical to think that every version of intelligent life that could possibly exist is both technologically superior and has the intelligence and self control to withhold their own interstellar exploration until they completely understand human technology and how to hide from us.

Maybe they are imperfect creatures as well and maybe their curiosity of other worlds outweighs their caution to interact with another species. Or maybe they don’t even recognize us as living creatures because a blue planet with an oxygen atmosphere appears so different from their own habitat and they aren’t used to observing carbon-based creatures that walk on a solid surface. Or maybe they’ve been watching us for a while but our own technology and detection capabilities have rapidly improved in the past 50 years and it takes them light years to send new stealthier drones here. Or maybe they are exploring thousands of worlds simultaneously and they actually don’t care about us anymore than the average Texan cares about sharks in the Arctic Ocean.

There are endless maybes regarding the identity, technology capabilities, and behavior patterns of alien life. It seems foolish to write this off under the assumption that alien technology must be sufficiently superior and aliens must be sufficiently disciplined to avoid us. We don’t know either of those to be remotely true, and even if it’s true for aliens at Alpha Centauri A, it might not be true for aliens at Alpha Centauri B.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Joe "I don't believe in vaccines, but I believe in aliens" Rogan. 

4 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Rogan eloquently explains his position at 58:06

-its like he literally and accidentally starts describing himself when he talks about ‘nut jobs’

Yep, Rogan is the guy who played the whole Apollo moon landing truther both sides bullshit until people started calling him out on it.

Either he's dumb as fuck, easily influenced by whoever last talked to him, or he loves him some clickbait.

Edited by atomheartbevo

10 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

So… this is happening now:

Lt. Walter Haut was the press secretary at Roswell, NM in 1947 who drafted the famous UFO release with the base commander that was later denied and called a crashed weather balloon. Five years before his death he made a video describing what he saw. The video was evidently not released by his friends until the pentagon admitted UAPs were real.

Video and Article

Full disclaimer: I was into the JFK conspiracy stuff back in the early 90s when the Oliver Stone movie came out, although that quickly turned into being more into the people/books/etc. that revolved around the conspiracy stuff and not the conspiracy theories themselves. Some of that crowd moved within the UFO circles, so I got to see a little of that group. Some of them honestly believed in what they were saying, but others were clearly there to make a quick buck.

Anyways, my point is, the thing I don't like about those kinds of articles is that it's the fucking Sun.  It's not the AP, Reuters, even CNN.  These kinds of things always seem to pop up in tabloids, which presents two problems: 1) Legitimate news organizations most likely passed on it, or 2) The people pushing the story were out for the most money, which puts their motives and the story in jeopardy.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

She also confirmed that for years after he left the Air Force, there was always a black government vehicle parked down the street from them. Those two things don’t necessarily seem related as I can’t imagine they spent years following around everybody who was in comms that week, but he definitely knew something they didn’t want him talking about.

A black government vehicle parked down the street doesn't keep him from talking. It  just tracks who he talks to. It doesn't stop him from telling a poker buddy, or a door-to-door salesman, or a relative what he saw or heard. It doesn't stop him from typing up a report on it, carrying it out in a pocket, and sending it to a newspaper. It doesn't stop his wife from telling other people.  It doesn't stop him from telling people when he's away from home.

If there was something they truly didn't want him talking about, they would have simply given him a choice of living where they told him to live, or they would have locked him up on trumped-up charges.

It's the government, they aren'g going to fuck around if it was as serious as you mention.

It's like when the chemtrail folks try to tell people that those are mind-control chemicals in the contrails of aircraft, instead of something perfectly explained by a little bit of science. Putting aside the fact that the delivery method would be absolutely worthless and massively inefficient, if the government had some kind of mind control chemicals, they would simply use a tanker truck labeled "fluoride" or whatever, loaded with said chemicals, and they would dump it into municipal water reservoirs at night.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Does everybody understand that the report being delivered in a few weeks is unclassified?

Because I've got a relative claiming that it will reveal anti-gravity drives, aliens, Area 51, etc.

OK, Debbie Downer.

16 minutes ago, XYZ said:

OK, Debbie Downer.

Honestly, I thought it would be classified, but figured parts would be leaked by Congress or their staffers.

And then I saw the specific part in the spending bill about it being unclassified.

The DNI/etc. are allowed to submit classified additions to the report to Congress, but the only thing the spending bill actually requires is an unclassified report be delivered to Congress.

LOL, this Lazar guy is totally full of shit.  He lied about MIT etc and I'm sure he made up a million other things.  He probably had clearance and probably was fired but other than seeing some shit and trying to patch it into a story...there's nothing there.  Also, he claimed he saw actual alien bodies back in the day and now says he saw some manufactured dolls.  

The tic tac etc interests me but giving this bozo air time is a disservice to anyone who wants a real look at what may or may not be going on.  No surprise attention whore Rogan gave him that platform.  What a clown...

By the way, I just remembered where I recognized the lady pilot (Alex Dietrich?) who was on with David Fravor on the CBS piece - they were among the pilots featured on the PBS Carrier series back around 2005 (about the Nimitz).

The UFO thing was prior to the PBS crew filming on the carrier.

This was her.

E1X4fKWX0AEIww7?format=jpg&name=medium

12 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Why are all of the last several posters so confident he’s lying or bat shit crazy? 

I’m not too confident that he’s lying or batshit crazy, but they are strong possibilities.

I mean, the alternative (that what he claims is true) is just so implausible.

Edited by XYZ

14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Why are all of the last several posters so confident he’s lying or bat shit crazy? 

Go watch his Netflix documentary.

Because when Lazar mentions that UFOs/aliens have been interacting with humanity for 10,000 years and that the Pentagon has spacecraft found at an archaeology site and that pyramids are involved, it feels like he went on a bender, fell asleep while a certain movie or TV series was playing on the TV....and at any moment he will start talking about chevrons locking.

tenor.gif

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

By the way, I just remembered where I recognized the lady pilot (Alex Dietrich?) who was on with David Fravor on the CBS piece - they were among the pilots featured on the PBS Carrier series back around 2005 (about the Nimitz).

The UFO thing was prior to the PBS crew filming on the carrier.

This was her.

E1X4fKWX0AEIww7?format=jpg&name=medium

brown eyes and freckles are my kryptonite

• Drool 1

35 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

i don't believe *everything* he says / has said since george knapp / 1989 because lazar has not remained consistent with his testimony in the 90s. 

his original story was that he worked at area S-4 / papoose lake, which is due south of groom.  when the air force withdrew public access to freedom ridge in august 94, the tikaboo peak viewpoint became the pilgrimage site for chasing dragons.  tikaboo has a direct line of sight to the airspace directly above papoose and area S-4, down to 200-ish feet above papoose dry lake.  in the past 25 years, thousands of dragon chasers have been up on tikaboo.  many have seen interesting things on and above the ground at groom.  there is not a single report, on the net, or on the grapevine, from the S-4 airspace where lazar alleged he did his thing.

for those that have watched lazar content from this century, does he ever mention area S-4 ??

i'll bet not.

5 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i don't believe *everything* he says / has said since george knapp / 1989 because lazar has not remained consistent with his testimony in the 90s. 

his original story was that he worked at area S-4 / papoose lake, which is due south of groom.  when the air force withdrew public access to freedom ridge in august 94, the tikaboo peak viewpoint became the pilgrimage site for chasing dragons.  tikaboo has a direct line of sight to the airspace directly above papoose and area S-4, down to 200-ish feet above papoose dry lake.  in the past 25 years, thousands of dragon chasers have been up on tikaboo.  many have seen interesting things on and above the ground at groom.  there is not a single report, on the net, or on the grapevine, from the S-4 airspace where lazar alleged he did his thing.

for those that have watched lazar content from this century, does he ever mention area S-4 ??

i'll bet not.

I can’t follow this post as it relates to his joe rogan appearance.