UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

56 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

“There's pockets in the U.S. government that are willing to have the conversation and conduct the analysis,” he said. “I'm not going to say what the elements are. I'm worried for the same type of reprisal that I'm facing currently.”

If they saw him as a threat to releasing super top secret information, they would have shut him down long before he ever got close to Tucker Carlson.  

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they saw him as a threat to releasing super top secret information, they would have shut him down long before he ever got close to Tucker Carlson.  

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

13 minutes ago, XYZ said:

In my opinion, to say that “UFOs are real” is disingenuous. What do they mean by that?

"Do you believe in UFOs??" has always bugged the shit out of me. Yes I believe in unidentified objects. I also believe in gravity and that the sky is blue. 

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

How? He resigned from the DOD and is a private citizen now. Also he hasn’t revealed any “top secret” info just confirmed that they have material from UAFs which is info people already suspected since the Pentagon’s Feb. release about memory metal research in 1947.

He’s simply saying that is true and implying that there is a lot more video evidence which has also already been stated by other pentagon officials. 

Edited by Doc Reeves

17 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

oh man - we are fucked

If those craft caught on film by our navy fighters are actually the Sanctuary II then Thanos is Lilliputian and we have nothing to fear. 

<insert Men In Black size doesn’t matter comment here>

Edited by Bobby_Batronic
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So after 10,000 years of being visited by the exploratory butt fuckers the only physical evidence on the planet is in the hands of the US government. 

Don’t know if it’s the “only” and it’s in the possession of a private company 

Another note on the UAP Report, it is most likely going to be a declassified version of the repot already made in 2018 and again in 2020 which was “widely circulated in the intelligence community”

So almost definitely won’t contain pic of alien bodies. 

it does however admit that the objects could be extraterrestrial which would be pretty huge. 

Last year, an account by Debrief said that there exist two classified reports by the Pentagon on UFOs. Reportedly, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force of the United States Department of Defense issued two classified intelligence position reports in 2018 and the 2020 summer. These reports were circulated widely in the US intelligence community. It included a leaked photo, an account of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena emerging from the ocean through the sky, and an admission that the object might have an extraterrestrial origin.

As per sources, the photo was captured by a military pilot from her mobile phone’s camera when it was hovering 30,000-35,000 feet above the ocean. The image has been described as an unidentified silver cube-shaped object. It is said that the report has stated a legitimate possibility of the existence of alien or non-human technology.

As far as I know spaceships are usually reported as being within sizes that humans can conceive as being "normal". That meaning, a size that fits our notions of what an object carrying aliens might need to be. No walnut sized spaceships. No spaceships 3 times the size of an aircraft carrier. Planet Cornholio must be very similar to ours in many ways. 

56 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

As far as I know spaceships are usually reported as being within sizes that humans can conceive as being "normal". That meaning, a size that fits our notions of what an object carrying aliens might need to be. No walnut sized spaceships. No spaceships 3 times the size of an aircraft carrier. Planet Cornholio must be very similar to ours in many ways. 

well, those 3 videos from the Navy, sure but there have been countless reports of stuff in the 200/300 meter range. 

Like the “Belgian UFO wave” that was witnessed by over 13,000 people in 1989

5DB70F65-3C52-4AC6-B5D7-370A9D72C510.jpeg

31B9989B-27E0-46E1-A715-6B3A99608304.png

classic Unsolved mysteries from ‘93(?) about the incident (1st story) and other stuff

Edited by Doc Reeves

That picture was revealed to be faked. Still though, somebody saw something in the night sky that had lights on it. Lights. Travel 4,000,000 billion miles and hey, remember to turn the lights on so they can see us. 

The Wiki entry has some explanation for how the number of "witnesses" grew to be so large too. Some weren't sure if they'd seen a UFO or not, those Belgians waffled. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

That picture was revealed to be faked. Still though, somebody saw something in the night sky that had lights on it. Lights. Travel 4,000,000 billion miles and hey, remember to turn the lights on so they can see us. 

The Wiki entry has some explanation for how the number of "witnesses" grew to be so large too. Some weren't sure if they'd seen a UFO or not, those Belgians waffled. 

You’re not wrong, there is some serious debate on a number of stories from that and I’m just offering this as more of an entertaining clip toward your point of size considering the recent news.
Still, there are some really credible people who say they saw shit. Its a wild story.

4 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Don’t know if it’s the “only” and it’s in the possession of a private company 

If there were extraterrestrial materials within the US or its territories, it would not be in the possession of a private company. Sure, the US government might allow outside contractors/researchers to take a look at it, but not possess it.

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If there were extraterrestrial materials within the US or its territories, it would not be in the possession of a private company. Sure, the US government might allow outside contractors/researchers to take a look at it, but not possess it.

I mean, that’s literally what the pentagon report states.

*that’s actually another actual and separate issue that people digging into the ufo stuff may have uncovered- that some private aerospace and research companies seem to be shells for the DOD according to released documents 

Edited by Doc Reeves

Article on the players behind the current release and a perspective on how the media and Senate were fooled into believing in aliens. 

Good read, but like so many other skeptical views focuses on the perceived ‘nuttiness’ of the players while offering no tangible theory on the actual phenomena and what may be going on. 

https://newrepublic.com/article/162457/government-embrace-ufos-bad-science

Edited by Doc Reeves

After reading Andrew Follett’s article explaining why you shouldn’t worry about all of the UFOs in the news because videos of them “all have obvious potential terrestrial explanations,” let’s just say I had a few questions. I’ve lost track of the number of people who sent it to me on social media, and Follett and I wound up getting into a brief Twitter discussion of the subject. Why me? Well, for better or worse, I’ve become “the UFO guy” at the network where I normally publish my articles, and I’ll confess to having been somewhat obsessed with the subject over the years.

I have closely followed the ongoing Pentagon UFO stories (or UAP, unidentified aerial phenomena, as we’re supposed to call them today) ever since the New York Times dropped its bombshell article revealing the existence of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) in December 2017. I’ve written extensively on the subject and try to keep my finger on the pulse of this saga. So I welcome the opportunity to respond to some of Follett’s observations.

Allow me to say up-front that I am not here to claim in any way that the bizarre craft being observed in our skies (and oceans and low-earth orbit) by military personnel — along with civilian aviators, elected officials, law-enforcement officers, and drunkards standing in cow fields — are “dem aliens.” (That’s the loving term humorously used by those in the ufology community.) There is, to my knowledge, no evidence that’s been made available to the public that would definitively prove or even persuasively suggest the existence of any type of extraterrestrial intelligence here on our planet. Whether any governmental or military entities around the world are in possession of such evidence remains an open question.

Having established those caveats, however, I will also say that anyone rather definitively making the claim that the unknown craft are almost certainly not some sort of technosignature of a nonhuman intelligence is offering an equally faulty approach. Follett bases his assessment on the three brief, grainy videos from the USS Nimitz and USS Roosevelt encounters from 2004 and 2014 to 2015, respectively. The provenance of these videos has been confirmed by the Pentagon, and they have been subjected to endless scrutiny since then.

Pentagon Consultant Briefed Senators on Discovery of ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’
He first describes the actions of the objects observed in the videos, noting that none of the three demonstrate the incredible performance capabilities attributed to them so often. Luis Elizondo, the aforementioned head of AATIP, refers to those capabilities as the Five Observables, including ludicrous speed, non-ballistic maneuvering, and the ability to defy gravity, among others. Follett then goes on to “explain away” the three sightings as a Canadian goose, a misidentified passenger jet, and (perhaps most amazingly) a meteor breaking up as it enters Earth’s atmosphere.

In the spirit of friendly debate, I will agree (as I did during our Twitter discussion) that the brief video clips confirmed by the Pentagon are, absent any other supporting evidence, lacking in depictions of objects engaging in any of the Five Observables. None of the three appear to be traveling at hypersonic speeds or performing wild maneuvers, though the object in the Gimbal video appears to come close to defying gravity while having no wings, rotors, other flight surfaces, exhaust ports, or other visible means of propulsion.

This, however, reveals the main sticking point in my objections to Follett’s premise. I learned through our social-media discussion that the video portion of the three clips in question represented the entirety of his argument. There is far more data to be had, starting with the audio tracks from those videos and the technical details discussed by the pilots. Further, if you listen to the interviews with not only the pilots but the supporting crews in the carrier-battle groups, they collected radar-tracking data on many of these objects. The “tic tac” from the Nimitz encounter, as it was termed by the pilots and most in the ufology community, was first detected on radar at an altitude of as much as 80,000 feet. It then dropped to 20,000 feet until the two F-18s approached, at which point it dropped from there down to the surface of the water (or perhaps under the surface) in less than a second. (That’s asking a lot of a goose or a 737.) Such a rapid acceleration and deceleration should turn any living thing inside to jelly and rip the craft to pieces. Further, the testimony of the pilots involved, while not the same as video or electronic surveillance, is highly instructive and provided by trained observers of the highest order.

As to the alternative explanations offered, I will simply say that we have some very serious, full-time debunkers in ufology circles, with Mick West being one of the more famous ones. These are the same alternate theories they regularly offer; Follett drew from some of West’s material in his argument. Without getting too carried away, I will simply state that I always find these vastly simplified explanations insulting, particularly to our men and women in uniform who have come forward with these reports. On top of the other data available, such debunking theories ask that we accept the assumption that some of our best Top Gun pilots were unable to identify a commercial aircraft, a balloon, or a confused seabird.

Go and watch the interview that Lieutenant Commander Alex Dietrich, one of the pilots who chased down the object in the Nimitz encounter, did with Anderson Cooper. Listen to her description of the tic tac and how the event unfolded. Then come back and tell me that she’s either lying or too incompetent to know a bird when she saw one. Additionally, we are expected to believe that not only the crews of two F/A-18F Super Hornets but the officers and technicians of an entire carrier battle group and the multiple radar systems they employed were unable to figure out that they were looking at a distant 737 that was potentially wandering too close to restricted airspace? Or a bird? Come on.

Those videos are only the tip of the iceberg. There is a mountain of information out there if you want to read more deeply than the headlines you’re suddenly seeing in outlets that have rarely, if ever, touched this subject — or if you want to read more in-depth material than the recent segment from 60 Minutes. There are strange things being seen in our skies. At least 90 percent can be explained by mundane phenomena, but a significant number can’t, and we’ve had a lot of people working on the problem. And that’s where the real mystery lies, with answers potentially awaiting us that could trigger a dramatic shift in humanity’s view of our universe and even ourselves. Or, if nothing else, we’ll find out that the Russians have massively leapfrogged us in technology. Either way, wouldn’t you like to know

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/the-ufos-might-be-aliens-or-something-else-we-cant-explain/

Article that addresses some of the speculative positions about the Pentagon videos.

First the Catholic Church and now Protestant Christians have done some soul searching and most are cool with the idea of aliens. 

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/people-talking-ufos/

….

Can Christians Believe in Aliens?

Orthodox Christians already believe in at least one form of intelligent life that exists and was not created on Earth: angels (Neh. 9:6, Col. 1:16). For this reason, some Christians believe that, if aliens exist, they are a form of fallen angel (demons). But is it possible that other forms of intelligent alien life exist in the universe?

The answer depends on how we interpret the Bible and what we believe about God’s sovereignty.

The Bible does not explicitly affirm or deny the existence of non-angelic extraterrestrial beings. Some take the position that this implies such beings not only do not exist but that they cannot exist. For instance, some have pointed to a statement in the Westminster Confession of Faith (1:6)—“The whole counsel of God, concerning all things necessary for his own glory, man’s salvation, faith, and life, is either expressly set down in Scripture, or by good and necessary consequence may be deduced from Scripture”—and applied it to the issue of aliens. They claim that if aliens existed, God would have told us about such beings.

Other believers take the silence of Scripture as an opening from which we could conclude that it is possible such beings exist. Why would the Bible need to mention them if they were not to be discovered for 2,000 years after the founding of the church? Why would such knowledge be necessary when it would not affect billions of Christians throughout history?

Another factor is our perspective on God’s sovereignty, the right and power of God to do all that he decides to do (Job 42:2). Does God have the right to create intelligent alien beings without telling us about them in his Word? Many Christians would say he does have such a right, since he has made it clear: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways” (Isa. 55:8).

The reality is that such beings either do or do not exist, and that fact is known to God since he would have had to create them (Col. 1:16). Indeed, if aliens do not exist, it is because God has sovereignly chosen not to create them. Perhaps we should be more enamored with God’s sovereign power than with the question of whether he has used that power to create aliens.

Ultimately, since belief in aliens is neither commanded nor forbidden in the Bible, we should consider the issue one of the “disputable matters” (Rom. 14:1). While we may fruitfully enjoy discussing the issue, we should not let it divide us.

What About Ezekiel’s Vision?

During the height of UFO speculation, there were claims that the prophet Ezekiel’s inaugural vision (Eze. 1:1-28) was a UFO sighting. For example, in 1974 an aerospace engineer at NASA wrote The Spaceships of Ezekiel, which argued that the prophet’s heavenly vision of wheels within wheels was not an encounter with God but one of several encounters with ancient astronauts in a shuttlecraft from another planet.

There is also the contention, often made cheekily, that the vision was a UFO in the literal sense of being an unidentified flying object.

But both claims are wrong. The vision was neither of an alien nor unidentified; it was a theophany.

Unidentified Underwater Objects are now a thing

https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/us-news/us-navy-has-the-data-of-unexplainable-ufo-encounters-by-its-submarines-report.html

US Navy 'has the data' of unexplainable UFO encounters by its submarines: Report

The United States (US) Navy has picked up sonar data showing mysterious fast-moving objects underwater that cannot be explained even by the experts 

The United States (US) Navy has picked up sonar data showing mysterious fast-moving objects underwater that cannot be explained either by experts or the existing technology, reported Express.Co.UK. Reportedly, Washington Examiner's Tom Rogan said that the US Navy 'has the data' to prove the unexplained encounters. While the US government is set to release its report on unidentified flying objects (UFOs), some of the US Navy encounters could be part of the government's brief, which is being prepared for Congress.

Earlier, a new video was leaked showing United States Naval personnel having a close encounter with an unidentified flying object (UFO) which appeared to be spherical and making a controlled descent into the ocean. Reportedly, the object was filmed by a camera aboard the USS Omaha as it sailed off the coast of San Diego in July 2019. In the video, which has now been shared by investigative filmmaker Jeremy Corbell on Instagram, two unidentified crew members could be heard exclaiming, 'Wow, it splashed.' This was after the 'ball' made a flight over the ocean and then eventually splashed into the sea and then disappeared underwater.

The crew members filmed the object making the controlled flight above the water for a prolonged time before entering the ocean. The footage was reportedly shared the same day that a United States Navy pilot told of how he and his colleagues saw UFOs off the Virginia coast so often, that they became used to the presence of ultra-capable aircraft….

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Any sightings by satellites or the ISS?

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said on TV that we have satellite pictures and data of individual UAPs as well as direct observations of them from multiple platforms including visual and radar at the same time. 

There have only been 5 videos released and confirmed by the Pentagon but there are many more “extremely clear” pictures of some UAPs according to people who have read the 2018 brief. There are reports of videos and pictures from AF tracking UAPs across regions of the US, however, those are evidently problematic since they are above actual peoples homes. People are hopeful (although it’s unlikely) the Stephenville, TX incident in 2008 will be released where many residents claim to have seen jets chasing a UFO at high speed and very low altitude. 

The ISS? Oh yeah. NASA will not comment on UFOs but the reports from people tracking the ISS live feed are too many to count. 

2015:

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/19/ufo-appears-iss-nasa-cuts-live-feed_n_6499224.html

2016: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/07/14/nasa-space-international-space-station-ufo-live-feed-cut-internet-theories/87070452/

2017:

2018:

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-cuts-live-feed-mysterious-184031696.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1163064/ufo-video-nasa-international-space-station-alien-aliens-cover-up-conspiracy-theory

2021:

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-02-26-nasa-captures-footage-of-ufo-on-space-station-live-cam/

3 days ago:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15051171/triangle-shaped-ufo-international-space-station-aircraft-100-alien/

4 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said on TV that we have satellite pictures and data of individual UAPs as well as direct observations of them from multiple platforms including visual and radar at the same time. 

There have only been 5 videos released and confirmed by the Pentagon but there are many more “extremely clear” pictures of some UAPs according to people who have read the 2018 brief. There are reports of videos and pictures from AF tracking UAPs across regions of the US, however, those are evidently problematic since they are above actual peoples homes. People are hopeful (although it’s unlikely) the Stephenville, TX incident in 2008 will be released where many residents claim to have seen jets chasing a UFO at high speed and very low altitude. 

The ISS? Oh yeah. NASA will not comment on UFOs but the reports from people tracking the ISS live feed are too many to count. 

2015:

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/19/ufo-appears-iss-nasa-cuts-live-feed_n_6499224.html

2016: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/07/14/nasa-space-international-space-station-ufo-live-feed-cut-internet-theories/87070452/

2017:

2018:

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-cuts-live-feed-mysterious-184031696.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1163064/ufo-video-nasa-international-space-station-alien-aliens-cover-up-conspiracy-theory

2021:

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-02-26-nasa-captures-footage-of-ufo-on-space-station-live-cam/

3 days ago:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/15051171/triangle-shaped-ufo-international-space-station-aircraft-100-alien/

I stopped when I saw this...no reputable “news” source would display this and expect to be taken seriously and neither would anyone else.

BF4B8B19-B2BD-47DB-AA3D-13443ECB2A73.png

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I stopped when I saw this...no reputable “news” source would display this and expect to be taken seriously and neither would anyone else.

BF4B8B19-B2BD-47DB-AA3D-13443ECB2A73.png

You’re right to critique some of the sources I provided but in all honesty I was more pointing to the volume of reports which is in itself telling, more so than the sensational storytelling.

Make no mistake tho, the ISS stuff has been happening for over a decade and it is a verifiable fact the ISS feed is cut when weird shit pops up. It’s an entire rabbit hole in itself if you want to go down it. Reddit has a good back and forth by some aerospace professionals who really know their stuff.

Edited by Doc Reeves

Apologize in advance for the derail, I get a boner every time I see the words "rabbit hole". Prolly because of Jessica Rabbit. I imagine plowing her with my ginormous pecker because that's the way I draw it.

Okay, back to the UFO talk. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Batshit Q-tards and infowar tinfoilers who have regularly used UFO conspiracy in their delusional tapestry of the Deep State are saying that the UAP report (which Trump authorized and signed off on) is just a diversion from the phony election scam they can’t let go of.

I have to say, the fact these people don’t believe it, in my mind makes it statistically more likely to be true. how perfect would it be if these idiots were actually right about a conspiracy only to flip their stance right before the real conspiracy is revealed? Born to lose.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-crowd-convinced-ufos-are-a-diversion-from-voter-fraud?source=articles&via=rss

It’s never been a better time to believe in UFOs. Barack Obama talked last week about inexplicable footage of unidentified aerial phenomena, and former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) wrote about his trip to Area 51 in a recent op-ed. In June, American intelligence agencies are set to release an unclassified report on what the government knows about UFOs.

For “ufologists,” long mocked as tinfoil hat-wearers obsessed with little green men, some measure of vindication may finally be at hand. But for many UFO enthusiasts on the right, this new round of UFO disclosures is nothing to cheer about. Instead, they’re claiming the new videos of possible UFO sightings are meant to distract people from Donald Trump’s baseless voter fraud allegations and conspiracy theories about the coronavirus pandemic.

“There’s no doubt that this mainstream UFO disclosure push is offering a convenient distraction for the Deep State to turn our attention away from important issues like the Scamdemic and the election fraud getting exposed,” Jordan Sather, a UFO and QAnon conspiracy theorist, complained on social media network Telegram on May 19.

Sather, who has griped that interest in UFOs has just become a way for left-wing “social justice warriors” to “virtue signal,” typifies the response. At a moment when longtime UFO promoters are soaking in the mainstreaming of UFO discussion, many conspiracy theorists on the right instead see the sinister hand of a global cabal at play.

Conspiracy theory hub InfoWars often posts articles about UFOs. But more recently, InfoWars has started to see the prospect of extraterrestrial revelations as a deep state plot. In an April video, InfoWars staffer Greg Reese posited that the UFOs were being faked using technology from inventor Nikola Tesla and the Nazis, with the ultimate goal of faking an alien invasion to enslave humanity in “the most dire false flag imaginable.”

In QAnon-heavy language about a nefarious “cabal” and a “Great Awakening,” Reese claimed that the new UFO videos were meant to convince people, wrongly, that the aliens are real, before vaporizing much of humanity with energy weapons.

“We know the cabal has the will to do this, and it seems they have the means as well,” Reese said.

The claims that an evil cabal is behind the new wave of interest in UFOs reflects the growing overlap between the UFO “disclosure” community and other conspiracy theory movements, especially QAnon. Believing in UFOs means buying into what Syracuse University professor Michael Barkun, an expert on conspiracy theories, has dubbed “stigmatized knowledge”— embracing a universe of ideas that’s been dismissed by the mainstream. People who have already embraced one form of stigmatized knowledge often find it easy to sign on for another, according to Barkun—going from New Age healing crystals to UFOs, or from anti-vaccine activism to QAnon.

Ufologist Steven Greer, for example, has claimed that other UFO promoters were assassinated by intelligence agents to prevent them from telling the truth about UFOs. But with the prospect of some genuine disclosures in the offing, Greer has decided that whatever comes from the government now is in fact a trick meant to hide the genuine facts about UFOs.

“This is the ramping up of the false disclosure that we warned about,” Greer warned his fans in a YouTube video last week, claiming that the UFOs were wrongly being portrayed as a “national security threat.”

Sather and other QAnon conspiracy theorists who have promoted UFOs are challenged by the prospect of more widespread UFO interest, according to Travis View, the co-host of QAnon-tracking podcast “QAnon Anonymous.”

“QAnon promoters gain an audience by claiming that they have access to information that the mainstream media doesn’t,” View told The Daily Beast. “When major outlets report on their pet topic, such as UFOs, it’s actually damaging to their brand because their audience has been trained to distrust everything that comes from the mainstream media.”

The idea that UFO revelations are being used to distract people has also been embraced by white nationalists in the United States. One cartoon that’s become a popular meme on extremist Telegrams channels shows slack-jawed UFO believers excited to see aliens who urge Earthlings to unite behind a single world government. Behind the scenes, though, the cartoon reveals that the aliens are the creation of a projector operated by a man wearing a blue United Nations helmet.

The UFO-as-distraction theory has also gained more mainstream traction on the pro-Trump right. On May 19, Newsmax White House correspondent Emerald Robinson tweeted that the UFO footage was a diversion meant to draw attention away from, among other things, the controversial, Republican-led recount of presidential election ballots in Arizona’s Maricopa County.

“They want you talking about aliens because they don’t want you talking about Maricopa,” Robinson wrote. “They want you talking about UFO’s because they don’t want you talking about stagflation, the collapse of the dollar, the crisis on the border, and Biden’s mental health.”

C70B69BF-7646-4131-A102-A807D2E03326.gif

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Batshit Q-tards and infowar tinfoilers who have regularly used UFO conspiracy in their delusional tapestry of the Deep State are saying that the UAP report (which Trump authorized and signed off on) is just a diversion from the phony election scam they can’t let go of.

I have to say, the fact these people don’t believe it, in my mind makes it statistically more likely to be true. how perfect would it be if these idiots were actually right about a conspiracy only to flip their stance right before the real conspiracy is revealed? Born to lose.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-crowd-convinced-ufos-are-a-diversion-from-voter-fraud?source=articles&via=rss

C70B69BF-7646-4131-A102-A807D2E03326.gif

That’s hilarious.

Possibilities. 
1.  All fake.  Every bit

2.  Chinese.  About to take us over. 
3   Future us studying past us.  
4.  A university of southwest andromeda state grad student project

5.  AI beings studying a budding AI society to see how it all went horribly wrong. 
6.  Space dudes looking for beer. 
7.  Earth:  the galaxy’s new drug dealer corner.  Shits about to go down.  

• Hook 'Em 2