UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

Guess that was it, he mentioned Mt Popo several times. One theory is that the aliens are benevolent and are using their superior technology to prevent the volcano from erupting in a densely populated area. Or aliens just like going in exit holes. 

I’m going with option 2.

Uri Geller was the guest last night. Hoo-boy. What a shameless huckster. He claimed that a friend at NASA invited him to meet Werner Von Braun and with some reservations (because of the whole Nazi thing) he accepted  because he was curious about the German's knowledge of space travel. He said that upon meeting Von Braun Geller was requested to provide some proof of his celebrated mental powers. Von Braun took off his wedding ring and holding it in his own hand told Geller to bend it. Geller did so and with the rocket man now duly impressed they proceeded to tour the facility. That story ended with Geller being shown an underground bunker, an enormous refrigerated facility. He stopped short of saying he'd been shown preserved alien corpses because according to him he'd taken an oath of secrecy as he was then employed by the CIA BUT, and I'm paraphrasing here, he did say "Oh my, you wouldn't believe the things I saw in there!". 

Previous guest told the same story we heard the other night of Germany having obtained super duper power capabilities during Hitler's reign and the flight of saucers over the White House in 1952 in a demonstration of power that convinced Eisenhower to surrender. 

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Previous guest told the same story we heard the other night of Germany having obtained super duper power capabilities during Hitler's reign and the flight of saucers over the White House in 1952 in a demonstration of power that convinced Eisenhower to surrender. 

Well, I must say, they certainly left that bit of history out of my history books in HS, and college.

• 2 weeks later...

Robert Hastings will be the guest Sunday night on C2C-AM. His specialty is aliens and their interest in human nuclear power/weapons. 

"One of the things I say is that I'm not saying all this. I'm merely reporting what people trusted by the U.S. government to launch these weapons are saying".

He gets a shout out in this 2010 CBS news article.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-air-force-personnel-ufos-deactivated-nukes/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought there was a different UFO thread but this is the one I found. 

I just started the JJ Abrams "UFO" docuseries on Showtime and can recommend it. Most of the subject matter is just the same old stories but a lot of it is new interviews and the production value is quality. It doesn't waste a bunch of time getting nowhere or going in circles - it's fairly concise and informative sort of checking each box down the list and moving on.

Good for both deep divers and people that don't know much about UFO history alike I'd say.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

I thought there was a different UFO thread but this is the one I found. 

I just started the JJ Abrams "UFO" docuseries on Showtime and can recommend it. Most of the subject matter is just the same old stories but a lot of it is new interviews and the production value is quality. It doesn't waste a bunch of time getting nowhere or going in circles - it's fairly concise and informative sort of checking each box down the list and moving on.

Good for both deep divers and people that don't know much about UFO history alike I'd say.

yes but are there any lens flare shots in the doc?

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

yes but are there any lens flare shots in the doc?

Angry Hate GIF

Abrams was surrounded by "Yes" people, because holy shit do FX people mock him over that.

Hey @ztejas does the series get into the astrophysics side as far as the probabilities of there actually being a chance of alien life showing up? My kid has been watching this one astrophysicist's YouTube channel, and she gets into the fact that she believes there is other life out there, but she delves into the numbers and distances involved in them getting here.

Also, what's the age-appropriateness of the series?  I'm guessing PG-13 and above.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Angry Hate GIF

Abrams was surrounded by "Yes" people, because holy shit do FX people mock him over that.

Hey @ztejas does the series get into the astrophysics side as far as the probabilities of there actually being a chance of alien life showing up? My kid has been watching this one astrophysicist's YouTube channel, and she gets into the fact that she believes there is other life out there, but she delves into the numbers and distances involved in them getting here.

Also, what's the age-appropriateness of the series?  I'm guessing PG-13 and above.

It's much more centered around the societal phenomenon. Eps. 1 and 2 are a lot of the similar stories everyone's familiar with but some good, new interviews like I said. Kind of an introduction to some of the more famous happenings and key players. 

The third episode is interesting. It introduces a lot of skepticism and sort of pits two camps against each other - the "oh it's all government disinformation to distract from secret black box projects" and the "none of that adds up - the govt wouldn't do that and the scope is bigger". Something you rarely see as usually it's one or the other. Some good food for thought.

The 4th episode has a lot about the more intimate psychology of abduction stories and those people and how legitimate it may or may not be. I only got through about half of it.

As a whole the entire thing is very anthropological and sociological and less space-sciency. I'm not always a great barometer for kid friendliness but it's rated TV-14 FWIW. Nothing "inappropriate" really jumped out at me - although some of it could maybe be a little spooky for younger kids (some of the abduction recounts and there's a short segment on skinwalker ranch that's a little creepy).

I feel like your daughter would probably dig it but it sounds like it would result in more questions than answers for her (which is a good thing for my 2 cents). And some of the political stuff might go over her head.

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 8:21 AM, Doc Reeves said:

Video newly confirmed by Pentagon of UAF tracking USS Omaha in 2019 and performing a splashdown.

siap.

supposedly a video from 2007. first time i'm seeing these videos so don't taze me bro.

first video is at full speed. 

second video is slowed down.

interesting that these things also appear to go in and out of the water.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Haven’t seen that before

the hell is it? (You know, hypothetically, besides aliens)

this video, the video of the USS Omaha, and the article about subs detecting things traveling at high speeds underwater...i don't believe they are coincidences. 

i bet they have bets on whether or not we destroy ourselves.

13 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

this video, the video of the USS Omaha, and the article about subs detecting things traveling at high speeds underwater...i don't believe they are coincidences. 

i bet they have bets on whether or not we destroy ourselves.

Wait.....there were aliens on the ledge before I got there?  F'n carpetbaggers....

46 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

siap.

supposedly a video from 2007. first time i'm seeing these videos so don't taze me bro.

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

siap.

Remember that documentary called The Abyss?

9DF4F91F-176D-4DEE-914E-B68565D1F80C.jpeg

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

• 2 months later...

tldr: congress and the pentagon had a open meeting to discuss UFO/UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena). then they all agreed to the "gee, no shit" conclusion that we need to understand them. interesting that they have documented 144 reported cases. wonder when is the first reported case?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/17/politics/house-ufo-hearing-congress/index.html

The hearing was convened by the House Intelligence Committee’s Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation subcommittee.

It follows the release last year by the US intelligence community of a long-awaited report on mysterious flying objects that have been seen moving through restricted military airspace over the last several decades.

The report examined 144 reports of what the government terms “unidentified aerial phenomenon” – only one of which investigators were able to explain by the end of the study. Investigators found no evidence that the sightings represented either extraterrestrial life or a major technological advancement by a foreign adversary like Russia or China, but acknowledge that is a possible explanation.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, crash_davis said:

siap.

welp. I'm convinced. Its aliens. No other possible explanation is possible. None. 🙄

Whatever it is, I'm convinced we know what it is.  The notion that all this shit would occur over our airspace and there would be a collective shrug from the military is beyond belief to me.  At the very least, we'd move heaven and earth to ensure it isn't Chinese or Russian.

6 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Why not shoot a few down and ask them where they're from?  Seems logical.

good question. if these things don't produce heat, then heat seeking missiles are pointless.

radar base missiles maybe can be used but i assume these UAP don't show up on radar? or do they? 

and can't they just out run the missiles?

but yea, shoot down a UAP and then gauge their intent. 😀

14 minutes ago, Keef said:

Whatever it is, I'm convinced we know what it is.  The notion that all this shit would occur over our airspace and there would be a collective shrug from the military is beyond belief to me.  At the very least, we'd move heaven and earth to ensure it isn't Chinese or Russian.

Maybe they are but they just aren't telling us. 

On 11/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, atomheartbevo said:

does the series get into the astrophysics side as far as the probabilities of there actually being a chance of alien life showing up? My kid has been watching this one astrophysicist's YouTube channel, and she gets into the fact that she believes there is other life out there, but she delves into the numbers and distances involved in them getting here.

Considering at even traveling at the speed of light it would take us around 1.5 million years to reach the outer edges of the nearest galaxy to us (Andromeda) it would seem improbable the distances would be maneuvered by biological beings. 

What could be plausible is if these are technological beings. AI created by a most likely long since dead civilization that is wandering the universe and happened upon us. I'd they're self replicating could be something like a Von Neumann probe. 

We probably aren't crazy far away technologically speaking from creating our own very small Von Neumann probes. 

Being that we have hi-def cameras on every house and street corner in America. And your average Joe can buy a high def GoPro and stick it on the anything he wants, do we have any vids of the aliens that aren’t grainy, vague, shaky, and from miles away?  Maybe we do. Seems like we should.  

Not a Joe Rogan fan by any means but enjoyed the interview he did with David Fravor, the Navy F-18 pilot who witnessed the tic tac off of the USS Nimitz. I'm not familiar with many of the UFO encounter folks but Fravor came across as truthful in describing what he saw.  It seems to me very difficult to explain the array of evidence (ship radar, visual identification, plane radar, weapons pod, etc.) from Fravor's encounter.

Here's a re-creation of his encounter:

3 hours ago, Keef said:

At this juncture, I'm pretty sure everyone knows it isn't Russian....thus we're pretty damn sure it isn't Chinese either.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Maybe they are but they just aren't telling us. 

Considering at even traveling at the speed of light it would take us around 1.5 million years to reach the outer edges of the nearest galaxy to us (Andromeda) it would seem improbable the distances would be maneuvered by biological beings. 

What could be plausible is if these are technological beings. AI created by a most likely long since dead civilization that is wandering the universe and happened upon us. I'd they're self replicating could be something like a Von Neumann probe. 

We probably aren't crazy far away technologically speaking from creating our own very small Von Neumann probes. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah, but if you can actually achieve that speed then time (relative to folks on planets who are basically stationary by comparison) slows to a crawl.  So that 1.5M years passes in the blink of an eye for those on the ship.  Then they's wormholes.

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Yeah, but if you can actually achieve that speed then time (relative to folks on planets who are basically stationary by comparison) slows to a crawl.  So that 1.5M years passes in the blink of an eye for those on the ship.  Then they's wormholes.

Time dilation at relativistic speeds becomes a problem. For if you touched that speed time would stand still and if course if you passed it then time would in effect be moving backwards which violates the laws of entropy and just doesn't work. 

Now, if such a civilization could harness insane energy (negative energy) and/or manipulate the dark energy that probably drives universe expansion they could theoretically, under Einstein's Field Equations in Special Relativity, manipulate space-time in a way to cause the space ahead of them to contact while the space behind them expands. The resulting "Alcubierre Field" or bubble could then be used provided the civilization knows how to get in and out of it. Would be able to go faster than light goes through space-time since it's contracting and expanding space-time and not going through it. You know, theoretically speaking. 

That's why I think it's much more likely some ancient civilization millions of years ago sent out AI probes that have been maintaining and possibly replicating across the cosmos for all this time. They could zero in on us if they detected our biosignatures and we're alone in this part of the galaxy so we'd stand out like a beacon.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Why would they do that?

Could be many reasons. If you develop them with ways to communicate back to you it could be the most efficient way to explore your area of the galaxy. All they need is an energy source and ways to repair themselves so no food or oxygen or anything that sustains the alien lifeform needed. 

Or, it could be the final death launch of an advanced civilization that has destroyed itself or it's host planet and knows it's time is limited. A sort of intergalactic tombstone as an enduring legacy of it's once advanced place in the universe. Different human civilizations have done similar things building monuments or records of their existence. 

If a civilation was advanced enough to build AI that could endure throughout time, were programmed to search out biosignatures, and were relatively close to our location in the galaxy they could conceivably have found us. Could explain why they are always fleeting and never make contact if they were programmed to observe and not to interact. 

Assuming of course these "tic tac" things the military keeps encountering aren't natural phenomena and are some sort of intelligent extraterrestrial entity. 

40 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

If a civilation was advanced enough to build AI that could endure throughout time, were programmed to search out biosignatures, and were relatively close to our location in the galaxy they could conceivably have found us. Could explain why they are always fleeting and never make contact if they were programmed to observe and not to interact. 

Assuming of course these "tic tac" things the military keeps encountering aren't natural phenomena and are some sort of intelligent extraterrestrial entity. 

Sounds like "they" are following the Prime Directive (aka Starfleet General Order 1 - that prohibits interfering with the natural development of alien civilizations)

Spoiler

Kirk-s-history-with-the-prime-directive

Prime Directive my ass, look at that hot Queen of the Scalosians 

0cb038abf21f27f92de92cccf4005a66

Edited by Wally Fairway