UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

• 4 weeks later...

Old but good video giving an idea of just how expansive and old the universe is. Anyone who believes that we are the ONLY sentient life in this universe is delusional and should check into a mental hospital. The valid question is, have we or are we being visited?

To answer that, just remember that in this universe there are between 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies each with sn average 100 BILLION stars. Many of those 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies are 5-6 BILLION years older than we are. Now imagination the 100s of MILLIONS of civilizations which have BILLIONS of years head start on us. Could just a few of those civilizations have solved space, time, and gravity?

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Old but good video giving an idea of just how expansive and old the universe is. Anyone who believes that we are the ONLY sentient life in this universe is delusional and should check into a mental hospital. The valid question is, have we or are we being visited?

To answer that, just remember that in this universe there are between 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies each with sn average 100 BILLION stars. Many of those 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies are 5-6 BILLION years older than we are. Now imagination the 100s of MILLIONS of civilizations which have BILLIONS of years head start on us. Could just a few of those civilizations have solved space, time, and gravity?

The better question is are any of the ones who may have solved those problems still in existence, and if so are they close enough to us to visit?

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

This dude has seen some things and they are real to him, dammit.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/07/25/florida-man-accused-of-driving-space-force-base-stolen-truck-warn-of-aliens.html

Florida Man Accused of Driving to Space Force Base in Stolen Truck to Warn of Aliens

A Florida man has been arrested after he was accused of stealing a pickup truck and driving to a Space Force base to warn the government about extraterrestrial and mythical creatures.

Corey Johnson, 29, was arrested Friday at Patrick Space Force Base by local deputies after he "attempted to get on base," according to an arrest citation.

Johnson reportedly explained to authorities "he was told by the president" to warn "the government there was US aliens fighting with Chinese dragons."

Johnson allegedly took control of a Ford F-150 several days prior to arriving at Patrick Space Force Base and he didn't know who the owner was, according to local authorities. He was charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle.

He told authorities the president had also instructed him to take the truck.

Patrick Space Force Base is home to Space Launch Delta 45, the unit that is in charge of launching America's satellites into orbit on the East Coast. The unit also oversees the nearby Cape Canaveral Space Force Base.

• 1 month later...

Maybe they are watching to see if we destroy ourselves. There must be some galactic betting board, a galactic Las Vegas if you will, to place bets on which worlds kill themselves. These may be dudes who have 1 zillion credit bets on our species survival.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/ukrainian-astronomers-claim-ufos-everywhere-over-kyiv/?utm_source=like2buy.curalate.com&crl8_id=66ab5525-26eb-493c-9724-70537d09c17d

Ukrainian astronomers claim UFOs ‘everywhere’ over Kyiv

Ukrainian astronomers say the skies over their war-torn country are crowded not only with Russian missiles, but a large number of UFOs.

The surprising claims were outlined in a new research paper published by the Main Astronomical Observatory of Ukraine’s National Academy of Science.

The paper, titled “Unidentified area phenomena I. Observations of events,” claims that researchers have detected numerous UFOs from two meteor observation stations in Kyiv and the village of Vinarivka, about 75 miles outside the capital.

“We see them everywhere. We observe a significant number of objects whose nature
is not clear,” the authors of the paper write. “Flights of single, group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to 15 degrees per second.”

Ukrainian scientists involved in the study described two different types of UFOs, which they call “cosmics” and “phantoms.”

According to the paper, a “cosmic” is a luminous object that appears brighter than the background of the sky, while a “phantom” is a dark object with “a completely black body that does not emit and absorbs all the radiation falling on it.”

The main characteristic of the UFOs observed by Kyiv’s astronomers is their extremely high speed, which can only be detected with specialized equipment.

“The eye does not fix phenomena lasting less than one-tenth of a second,” the study says. “It takes four-tenths of a second to recognize an event. Ordinary photo and video recordings will also not capture the UFO. To detect UAP [unidentified aerial phenomenon], you need to fine-tune the equipment: shutter speed, frame rate, and dynamic range.”

Using color video cameras with fine-tuned shutter speed, frame rate and range positioned at the two meteor observation stations, the researchers said, they were able to record the unknown objects zooming through the sky.

Researchers with the Main Astronomical Observatory of Ukraine’s National Academy of Science say the UFOs are “everywhere.”

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11332899/Dramatic-videos-UFOs-Pacific-revealed.html

obvious that there is other life in the universe. An interesting question to come out of all of this is “how does one reconcile religion and the existence of aliens?”

the great big book is merely a parable, god works in mysterious ways, nothing is to be taken as literal, well except hate gay people. those were his exact words.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

17 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11332899/Dramatic-videos-UFOs-Pacific-revealed.html

obvious that there is other life in the universe. An interesting question to come out of all of this is “how does one reconcile religion and the existence of aliens?”

They want front row seats to our mutual nuclear self destruction. We'll be the butt end of intergalactic jokes until the next world destroys themselves.

Where is it obvious life exists elsewhere? We don’t have a shred of proof that it does. Not saying it doesn’t but so far we haven’t seen as much as a single cell lifeform elsewhere.

All of these “alien” sightings might all be secret military craft. Might be Hollywood effects to prepare us for a population crashing event by the elites who will blame aliens to then impose global servitude. Could be us from the future, come to retrieve DNA. Or inter dimensional beings who live here and occassionally break through. Or from the global society that lives in the hollow earth.

Anyway, if faced with proof of life elsewhere, I don’t see it impacting most religions or belief of the faithful. Many think that Religion has a singular belief that this it all there is but it’s not. Mormons have a very different cosmology that Christians, believing in millions of earths populated by humans. It certainly would depend on if they are like the Nordics and very human loooking, or nefarious blobs or insect like things.

• 1 month later...

Pilot captures UFO. Audio includes other pilots talking about the same lights.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/z982oi/user_uploaded_video_deleted_earlier_today_airline/

Here's a stabilized video.

https://streamable.com/t3xq01

GrindMagic

Ok, I have stabilized, zoomed/cropped, contrasted/saturation/white balance adjusted, and cut down the video to just over a minute with only the good visual of the objects. In my opinion, this rules out satellites for a few reasons. Sats typically only reflect the sun once, and it's usually over time as it moves over the horizon. These repeatedly get bright and then dim as stated by the pilots as well. The pilots also stated that they were moving very fast at times. Sats generally appear pretty slow. You will see one point in this short version that there are clearly 3 objects together. If they were sats, they would either all illuminate and dim one after another if they were infact moving in a linear fashion, or they would simply all light up and dim together at the same time. This doesn't happen. One actually stays very well illuminated (middle) while the other two dim out. And finally, in the last shot of them, it shows two of them clearly race tracking around each other. Hope this helps the conversation move forward, and I would love to hear your thoughts on this now that it's a bit clearer.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

“Intelligence officials”.  Granted I didn’t read the whole YGIFy novel, but seems the key whistleblower is a retired guy and corroboration is via unnamed sources.  

Not sure how I’d feel about legit signs of intelligent life…I’m a firm subscriber to the ‘no news is good news’ camp, given all the nasty possibilities under the Fermi Paradox.  

Seems very unlikely we are the first, so maybe everything within earshot and our timeline of radio-astrology are just simple organisms…or maybe intelligent life is the great filter (behind us), and everything that’s made it to the other side is far enough that any signals we can detect won’t be here for millions of years.  That’s about the only good way I see it unfolding.  

Everything else just sucks…intelligent civilizations existed but were wiped out by the great filter (ahead of us), or know to stfu to avoid being exterminated by the assholes out there, or we are too stupid to detect them, or The Architect is waiting to reboot the Matrix, etc.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

How will we explain the aggies to them? 

These are beings of intellect and technology that allows them to warp space and time.  Those that took this monumental technology and crashed are the alien aggy’s.   So they know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I did some consulting at Wright Patterson AFB 15 years ago. While driving around with our liaison, he pointed to a building and said “that’s where they kept an alien craft years ago. It still has weird smell so it’s no longer used.” He was pretty nonchalant about sharing that info so I didn’t think much about it at the time since he’d earlier pointed out an old clinic that was haunted. Interestingly enough, that base is mentioned as having done UFO research in that article.
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

FYI, The Phenomenon is on Tubi to watch for free. It's well worth the hour and a half it takes to watch it.

That one is great as well.

Is anyone else watching the skinwalker show?

Either that's the best choreographed hoax I've ever seen across multiple seasons of reality TV or there is some weird shit going on up there. 

It's almost like there's a partial rift in space and time above that ranch.

I just finished S3 I think S4 has been airing the past few weeks or so. 

6 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I did some consulting at Wright Patterson AFB 15 years ago. While driving around with our liaison, he pointed to a building and said “that’s where they kept an alien craft years ago. It still has weird smell so it’s no longer used.” He was pretty nonchalant about sharing that info so I didn’t think much about it at the time since he’d earlier pointed out an old clinic that was haunted. Interestingly enough, that base is mentioned as having done UFO research in that article.

Yeah man this shit is real. It's crazy how many people are conditioned to believe it isn't. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Either that's the best choreographed hoax I've ever seen across multiple seasons of reality TV or there is some weird shit going on up there. 

It's almost like there's a partial rift in space and time above that ranch.

It's almost like someone took a worthless piece of property that no one wanted and turned it into million-dollar enterprise.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

UFO/UAP? Sure. I’ve seen things in NW Austin that I can’t explain. Aliens? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. 

This former intelligence officer is saying the government is hiding the extraordinary evidence from us. 

This is either legit or an in depth false flag and this guy is part of the subterfuge. Honestly, either one sounds really bad. 

I just can't see that he'd just be a nut making this up. He apparently had an exemplary record and what purpose would lying serve him if he wasn't directed to do it from above?