NYT Google Street View "guess if they voted for Trump or Biden" game

Celery Man

yeah, took me three tries to break the Top 10%.  I was too busy dicking around trying to break down architectural styles, topography, and geographic clues.  They were clever though, there's nowhere that looks overly wealthy or overly poor.  Lots of places look lower middle-class/working class with maybe two really nice neighborhoods peppered in the whole quiz.  The trick was, don't overthink the home design, the cars, or the signage, or any of that.  

Just look and let your gut answer this question, "Do the people on this street blame other people for them living on this street?"  When I did that, I scored 18/20.  

While that gives the impression of a maybe gentrifying set of brownstones, I'm gonna guess that's pretty working-class multifamily.  Look at all the minivans for fucks sake.

The Hasidic Jewish families avg over 6 kids and they LOVE minivans.
  • Hook 'Em 3

I mean, yeah.  If I was any better at judging the real estate value of a neighborhood, I'd go storm the Capitol.  

Edited by Lobo

Yeah, I got 17/31 so definitely not easier. The only somewhat reliable patterns I could find were that organics typically meant Biden and a shitload of soda typically meant Trump. Stereotypes FTW. Beyond that, coin flip. When in doubt, guess Biden bc he had more voters.