2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, Planet Houston said:

Soooo much better when this fuckin jabroni is on a different team. Didn’t he get booted out of the organization for punching a teammate or something?

yeah, there's something so gratifying about ex-bullpen pieces giving other team's fans headaches.

4 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Soooo much better when this fuckin jabroni is on a different team. Didn’t he get booted out of the organization for punching a teammate or something?

Swinging a bat at Deetz who dropped the best line ever on him

edit: here it is:

“Dean Deetz is a little bit of a character, and talks a lot of smack. He was giving Reymin Guduan The Bidness about not being able to throw a strike. Guduan responded by throwing a shoe at Deetz and  missed (badly, apparently), to which Deetz responded “See?” That is legitimately funny. What happened next is not. Guduan picked up a bat, swung it, and hit Deetz in the head. Guduan apparently didn’t get a great swing on it, but “it definitely dazed” Deetz.””

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 1

watching greinke tonight makes me even more sure that the key to this season is someone like jose urquidy.  we know we don't have a true dominant ace.  a lot of teams don't.  but we can get by if we have a bunch of 2's and 3's.  if we have a bunch of 3's and 5's, we in trouble.

guys like odorizzi, urquidy, javier - they're going to tell the story.  not worried about our bats, our bullpen, or our top 2 starters.  i'm not saying they're perfect, but i feel like i know what to expect.  i know what we have there.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Swinging a bat at Deetz who dropped the best line ever on him

edit: here it is:

“Dean Deetz is a little bit of a character, and talks a lot of smack. He was giving Reymin Guduan The Bidness about not being able to throw a strike. Guduan responded by throwing a shoe at Deetz and  missed (badly, apparently), to which Deetz responded “See?” That is legitimately funny. What happened next is not. Guduan picked up a bat, swung it, and hit Deetz in the head. Guduan apparently didn’t get a great swing on it, but “it definitely dazed” Deetz.””

Yup.  But the man has a championship ring!