2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Yordan's an interesting guy to watch hit the ball. He really doesn't even look like he's swinging all that hard or generating that much bat speed. Just really smooth, getting his hands through and getting the barrel there. But the ball gets outta there in a hurry. Dude must be swinging some kinda Babe Ruth tree trunk out there.

7 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

MLB stream is shitting all over NordVPN today, and I’m unable to watch. Not sure why MLB is going out of its way to shit on fans, but I’m not paying $140 more a month for one fucking channel (only 1 provider with 1 package that has AT&T in my area for $200 a month). But sure, change the rules. That’s why fans aren’t watching...

I just switched to fuboTV. It’s the only streaming service I could find that carries ATT Sportsnet in the Houston market.

$70 a month including a $5 “regional sports fee”.

I streamed yesterday's game on Bilasport again.  At first it had an NBC sports log in, but I backed out and clicked it like 3 more times.  Then it loaded like normal.

Sportsurge.net has been a solid stream site these first few games.

Anyone know if Austin radio is broadcasting Stros games this season? 97.5 had been the station the last few years, but did not have yesterday’s game. I’ve searched online and can’t find anything and surfed the radio yesterday with no luck....