2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

First espn ranking will have the Dodgers #1, Yankees #2 and Red Sox / Astros tied for #3 

That's like some skinny tree hugger from California ranking barbecue.

Who gives a fuck?

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

First espn ranking will have the Dodgers #1, Yankees #2 and Red Sox / Astros tied for #3 

ESPN doesn't have time to report on baseball they are too busy letting the world know that Lebron got up in the middle of the night to take a piss 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

The ringers resident communist (seriously- no politics on this but the guy has written gushingly on Karl Marx multiple times in his writings) Michael Baumann just had 9 takeaways from the weekend and didn’t bring up the Astros v A’s series (other than a note at the beginning saying sorry Astros fans- lots to deal with here) as big takeaways from opening weekend. 
Ok dude- I see you working over there. 

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I'll take 2 days off this week and let us heal our bumps and bruises and amount of bullpen use this past weekend

Bielak saved the bullpen with his performance yesterday. I liked the way he attacked the strike zone with the big lead.

Have to also say that NordVPN has worked great the 1st weekend for MLBTV. If you have TMobile, this is the way to go.