2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

8 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Does anyone know when the Astros will finalize their minor league rosters? Crazy that the Skeeters don't start the minor league season until May 6th. Wtf?

They moved the start of minors back a month about a month ago. Said to allow players more time to get vaccinated or some bs

I think  they are just pushing everything back a month so aren’t shortening the season. They’ll play most of Sept instead of ending by Labor Day like normal 

All the consession stands are beyond a hot mess. Beer stands too. Club level 

we got here early, hot dog and nachos. Cashier had to tell the guy how to make nachos and 10 min wait for hot dogs 

zero vendors in the stands 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Just now, PantsTent said:

Signed up for mlbtv today but can't get it working in Austin.  Anybody using mlbtv stream tonight?  Used yondertv last year to bypass blackouts to perfection, but banging my head for almost 2 hours now.

are you committed to that vpn? I use ExpressVpn and it works every time.

3 minutes ago, PantsTent said:

Signed up for mlbtv today but can't get it working in Austin.  Anybody using mlbtv stream tonight?  Used yondertv last year to bypass blackouts to perfection, but banging my head for almost 2 hours now.

Bilasport.com

Consider yourself lucky.  MLB.net is getting better at sniffing out workarounds like a vpn.  I also used Express VPN, the first year it worked, last year it only did for the first couple of weeks.  Was using Denver exclusively, on a laptop used for little else, so I'm not sure how they busted me.

Anyway, I just canceled MLB.net since they decided to get into politics, but Sportsurge.net (where reddit baseball streams moved to) has worked fine so far.  Several choices each game, home and away broadcasts, no issues yet with pic quality.   Free.  Free free, free free free free free. 

https://sportsurge.net/#/streamlist/3432

http://bilasport.com/game/houston-astros-vs-oakland-athletics-1.html

Edited by clapclapclap