2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

9 hours ago, WBT said:

Back to back shaky outings for Stanek.  He walked two last time but got away with it.  He needs to bounce back or we're rapidly running out of relievers that you can have much faith in.

Help is on the way. Cannoli. Plus a couple starters will go to the pen when we get guys back. Plus James. We about to be fine. I like Emanuel too. 

And posted yesterday but Framber scheduled to throw 3 innings today... if it’s not rained out 
I think they'll get it in, it's cloudy and cool right now but nothing they can't play through. The forecast is for scattered showers but the storms seem to have stayed to the south.

6 minutes ago, Gourmand said:
23 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:
And posted yesterday but Framber scheduled to throw 3 innings today... if it’s not rained out 

I think they'll get it in, it's cloudy and cool right now but nothing they can't play through. The forecast is for scattered showers but the storms seem to have stayed to the south.

Yeah. Looks like a line about to hit RR but after that, smooth sailing

maybe delayed start 

43 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Framber, where you hiding?

staying dry.

No baseball in Round Rock today.

6 yo will have to wait some more to see his first live baseball since 2019.

7AE1E7B9-303B-452C-8B94-5ACAA53A902E.jpeg

That sucked. I got there around 2pm and it was a downpour. Currently sunny skies out in the 78765.

rrdell.jpg

Edited by Gourmand