2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Lilshep got a toss up from windwill during bp. Crazy thing to me about this stadium is the huge gaps between stand rails and fence. Someone could flip over and fall to the ground and get severely injured.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Or maybe even die.   But that could never happen in a Rangers park, right?

• Like 1

Lilshep got a toss up from windwill during bp. Crazy thing to me about this stadium is the huge gaps between stand rails and fence. Someone could flip over and fall to the ground and get severely injured.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stadium is dumb. Their lower level is beyond stupid from foul pole to foul pole
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I’ve got my eye on 23-10 as a finishing kick. 

The current magic number to clinch the AL West is 27!!!

To break it down further, with 33 games left, if the Astros go .485 which is 16-17 in their remaining games, Oakland would have to go 21-11 or win 65% of their games to win the AL West.

To become the only team in MLB history to have 4 100 win seasons in a row, the Astros need to go 23-10 or win 69.7% of their remaining games. If the Astros do what has never been done before, Oakland would have to go 28-4 or win 87.5% of their remaining games!

Let's finish it!
  • Hook 'Em 2

I've gotta say I like the Rangers' powder blues.  Liked the originals when i was a kid too.

That being said, go Astros!!!

Edit: OMFG the Rangers announcers boo-hooing Altuve's 2017 MVP.  So fucking weak and full of shit.  They fucking KNOW...

Edited by slorch