2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

36 minutes ago, APMP said:

Every one of you beautiful bastards needs to be praying, superstitioning, Jobuing, whatever it takes to get Lance's arm/elbow healed up in time.

Superstitions? I was watching UCF vs  Memphis while Red Sox were at bat.  When I changed that game to something else is when there was 2 on no outs and three straight strike outs happened for the Astros. So changed it back and even when that POS game ended I would rewind it and watch it again while the Red Sox were at bat.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Superstitions? I was watching UCF vs  Memphis while Red Sox were at bat.  When I changed that game to something is when there was 2 on no outs and three straight strike outs happened for the Astros. So changed it back and even when that POS game ended I would rewind it and watch it again while the Red Sox were at bat.
Thank you for your sacrifice

Strom: the injury to Garcia necessitated a mechanical change. We looked at why is his knee bothering him . So we worked on his back foot and he’s throwing 97/98. Without the injury he’s still 92-93

So he changed his mechanics because his knee got hurt and is now fucking dominant. This is like Rookie of the Year
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The boy and I were at the last ALCS clincher - we were walking on air for days after Altuve’s walkoff.

Today, the boy is 5,000 miles and 7 hours away, with no way to watch. So we did a video chat, with my phone capturing the TV. We watched this clincher together as well, till 5:30 am his time.

This is our team. Fuckin’ a.

In 2019 I was watching at a tailgate after Texas almost got Tom Herman fired for losing to Kansas at home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

In 2019 I was watching at a tailgate after Texas almost got Tom Herman fired for losing to Kansas at home.

I was watching at a bar full of barely worn NYY hat fans in Antigua, Guatemala. Lot of shit talking at me by strangers until the Altuve HR.