2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Man they jacked up the prices. those were $280 originally. Now $420.

I signed up for a Braves newsletter for the hell of it to get a presale code today and face value was over $800 for their nosebleeds

general public sale starts at 9am tomorrow for anyone going to ATL but still looking for tickets. But seems clear they are pricing whatever small sliver of inventory that hasn’t already been sold at a level they think the market will pay

Man they jacked up the prices. those were $280 originally. Now $420.
I signed up for a Braves newsletter for the hell of it to get a presale code today and face value was over $800 for their nosebleeds
general public sale starts at 9am tomorrow for anyone going to ATL but still looking for tickets. But seems clear they are pricing whatever small sliver of inventory that hasn’t already been sold at a level they think the market will pay

I thought they were $280 too. Crazy

11 hours ago, Gourmand said:

He's wrong because he's framing it as a "tragedy" when the Astros mowed down the Red Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers (all teams who were also cheating) on their way to the World Series. The only reason it was ever the big story it became was not because of what the Astros did but because of who they beat along the way. 

It's just more sanctimonious bullshit that plays into the wheelhouse of weak fans like SBBruin, Helo, and MCBreath.

So much this.

13 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Not sure I can believe all of that, but if the Braves asked Manfred to open the roof and MLB is listening to Atlanta now…after the all star game stuff, that’s pretty rich.

would be nice if that cool front stalled and the 100% chance of rain Wednesday pushed from the morning to the evening.

or just leave the roof open all day, field gets soaked, rainout until Thursday fuckers

The roof should be closed; 70 percent chance of rain Wednesday.. But even if Manfred forces the Astros to do it, and the Astros do not, what is the penalty? If its a fine, go ahead and just pay it... Then, weld the fucker shut this offseason and create the Juicedome. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m taking my 7 year old son tonight. I’m hoping it’s a lifetime memory for both of us. To UTF’s point, I am waiting it out on StubHub/SeatGeek and expect the price to be fairly reasonable ~1 hr before gametime when holders start dumping inventory. 
Come find us and say hi

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1