2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Sportsurge.net has been a solid stream site these first few games.
Anyone know if Austin radio is broadcasting Stros games this season? 97.5 had been the station the last few years, but did not have yesterday’s game. I’ve searched online and can’t find anything and surfed the radio yesterday with no luck....
Did you try 100.7 KASE? Astros website shows it as the Austin radio affiliate.

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:
1 hour ago, SirLurksAlot said:
Anyone know if Austin radio is broadcasting Stros games this season? 97.5 had been the station the last few years, but did not have yesterday’s game. I’ve searched online and can’t find anything and surfed the radio yesterday with no luck....

Thanks, I will try today and report back.

24 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

How about Internet radio broadcasts? Anyone know how to get them without subscribing to MLB or Tune-in?

VPN to Houston location if you’re in another city and try OoTunes app on your birthday phone. The app hasn’t been updated in years but it still is by far and away the best radio app for the phone that has the most stations. They have 790am. I don’t live in Houston and listen to 610, 790 and 97.5 all on that app in my car 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

How about Internet radio broadcasts? Anyone know how to get them without subscribing to MLB or Tune-in?

That's a good question. I suspect it's not easy to find free radio feeds because most online broadcasts are geared towards the TV side. I've been an At Bat subscriber for years just for that and the video highlights available in game.

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

Ted, left on left!

brantley, tucker, yordan - it cannot be said enough.  i love how our lefties can hit lefties.

i feel like for years we had guys that you could completely neutralize if a lefty was brought in.

tucker's swing especially seems like it would be susceptible against the sweeping lefty offspeed nonsense, yet here we are.

5 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Ah now I remember the devastating collision play fixed in my mind but it always seems to change players to Altuve or Correa......

that ugly one many years ago when Carlos Lee took out Adam Everett and broke his leg.

yeah, that's the one I also remember

29 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

brantley, tucker, yordan - it cannot be said enough.  i love how our lefties can hit lefties.

i feel like for years we had guys that you could completely neutralize if a lefty was brought in.

tucker's swing especially seems like it would be susceptible against the sweeping lefty offspeed nonsense, yet here we are.

and castro.

4 hours ago, Gourmand said:
4 hours ago, SirLurksAlot said:

97.5 in Austin

but they don’t broadcast every game 

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Apparently Orange, TX voting laws are acceptable to MLB because they haven’t shut down their online stream...yet:

https://mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/mobile_iphone.asp?station=kogt-am

• Hook 'Em 2