2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Well Garcia belongs in the bullpen so getting 10 outs is pretty good?
and Click not having a better healthy #5 starter out of camp is the real problem?
nah, not going to rail on Click here. Sure, wish we had a better #5 for the 5th game of the season, but it could be worse... at least Kyle Gibson isn’t our #1!

Yep. When Odorizzi gets up to speed and Framber comes back, the rotation will be in great shape.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I feel like I'm going to regret staying up for this one

I'm hurting right now. Send Vyvanse. 

Anyone else jump up when Ohtani stared down Smith? I was thinking the same thing when Geoff Blum said Ohtani should go out and get some, if he's man enough. 

1 minute ago, Saint Tacky said:

I'm hurting right now. Send Vyvanse. 

Anyone else jump up when Ohtani stared down Smith? I was thinking the same thing when Geoff Blum said Ohtani should go out and get some, if he's man enough. 

yeah that was asinine. I can understand his first quick glance in the immediacy of the moment but come the fuck on Shohei, he wasn't trying to put the go ahead run on first base to load the bases with no out. Put your head down, take your base and stop the chest puffing theatrics

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

come the fuck on Shohei, he wasn't trying to put the go ahead run on first base to load the bases with no out. 

Yep. No shit. That was obvious to everyone with any fucking sense. I guess Shohei's not included in that group.

2 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Well Garcia belongs in the bullpen so getting 10 outs is pretty good?

and Click not having a better healthy #5 starter out of camp is the real problem?

nah, not going to rail on Click here. Sure, wish we had a better #5 for the 5th game of the season, but it could be worse... at least Kyle Gibson isn’t our #1!

Yeah I’m not a click fan but this would be a critical too far. I’m willing to give Click a chance to change my mind but I think he’s too cute and employing a wins per dollar method when he should be focused on maximizing our chance of flying flags during this core’s competitive window. But shit happens on the Framber injury and covered it nicely and we will be fine there. 

Just saw the Trout homer.....if 464 is like 6 rows up in the outfield I feel sorry for the Angels fans for having to sit so fucking far away from the field.

Oh wait....no i don't....fuck you pieces of shit California shitbags 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jshep34 said:

What did straw do?
How does that umpire have a job?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Almost ran into him on a popup to short center that Altuve was camped under.  If Straw sends Altuve to the IL...

• Like 1

I saw maybe this week for Odorizzi. What’s the timeline on Framber? 
No timeline. All they’ve said is that he’s healing well. They did put him on the 10 day IL instead of the 60. IDK if that really means anything since they don’t need the room on the 40 man.