MTV's The Challenge: Olds. aka All Stars

shadow_operative

a)i hope Darrell wins

b)i hope that Big Easy is the one who quits, just for the rage cage

and

c)

07746561-B397-47E8-A060-FA5C456F2B54.png

Kellyanne is only 34 years old. She looks like she's been doing nothing but smoking crank and blowing bikers since her last appearance. didn't she go to McNeil or Westwood or something? 

Edited by shadow_operative

also, i don't know what we want to do about spoilers, but i'll use them for now.

Spoiler

lmaoooooooo. five minutes into the first challenge and some old chick who i don't even remember has basically gone catatonic just from walking a few feet out into the water. why in the fuck do these people sign up for this?!

• Like 1

jesus christ, i just now realized there's only one episode, so no need for spoilers.

Ace. wow. that dude looks like he might kill himself. no girlfriend or wife, no kids, walking around all mopey, talking about how he doesn't want money and how he's gonna give it all away, how much he misses his dog. yeesh. 

Jemmye looks like White Chicks

im extremely gruntled that they are bringing back the old school style challenges and eliminations. i would LOVE to see CT and Fessy pole wrestle. 

Ya Kellyanne's weight loss doesn't look healthy. Damn shame. I absolutely loved Aneesa just flopping on the 1st challenge then puffing her chest in confessionals talking about how she'll stomp other girls, underdelivering is way more her brand than "paving the way for the Challenge to exist in its current format".

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Okay, bro. Have you even paid the $6 for this yet? 

You Astro kids gotta stick together. 

It’s not that. It’s just that you’re really being a dick today. Did your wife beat you this morning?

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Like 1

Arissa completely imploding and quitting was hilarious. also, i find it funny/realistic that the Challenge houses are full of some of the fittest dudes around, and yet the fat girls seem to have zero problems hooking up with someone whenever they want to. it's funny because here on shaggy/surly every dude turns his nose up at world famous actresses and models, when in reality we're all pretty much down to clown if it gets thrown at us and we're mostly sure she doesn't have AIDS.  Jisela: "Alton and I are both attractive people." you're half right. 

• Like 1

strong female cast of fresh meat- Theresa, Laurel, and Cara. we've also got the likes of Darrell, Landon, Wes, and Kenny as vets. dis gon be gud.

Darrell picks Cara

Kenny picks Laurel

those should be great teams 

i remember now that Landon got saddled with the last girl

Edited by shadow_operative