MTV's The Challenge: Olds. aka All Stars

shadow_operative

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Brad, MJ, & Jodi need to go back to the real shit.

I think the flagship is trying to transition to all twentysomethings and have the 30+ Year old vets compete in the All Stars. Wes, Jordan, Kailah, Sylvia and Nia are all on season 3. Bananas was scheduled but backed out at the last minute. He’s threatened by C.T.’s success and wants to return to the flagship for another run. 

Edited by TonyTexas

Nehemiah is the gayest person to ever appear on any iteration of this show. it's equally hilarious and cringey. talk about your classic case of "lifetime subpar player finally gets to feel like the star" syndrome. holy shit dude, you are not a movie character, you are not a warrior, you are not a king, and you are nobody worth remembering in Challenge history. oh, and you're definitely not from the streets, so LOL with all of this "we're gonna keep it real g code of the streets" talk. 😂😂😂 your childhood makes my my upbringing in Pflugerville look like Boyz in the Hood.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Season 3 premieres May 11. Dudes are strong, some of the chicks (Jemmye, Sylvia) are predictably comical. 

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/the-challenge-all-stars-season-3-cast-paramount-plus/

How in the blue fuck is Tina back after literally fucking quitting her last elimination?! 

Apparently, if they haven't won a season, they had to qualify.  That explains Veronica being on, but how in the hell did Jimmye qualify.  Was it like the Bridge of Death in The Holy Grail?  What is your name?  What is your quest? What is your favorite color?

Glad to see Jordan back.  That's a strong male cast.  Tyler looks like the weakest one, and that's only because there's about 60 extra pounds of Tyler compared to his Challenge days.  Lay ups all over the womens's half.  At least half of them are awful or haven't competed in years, so we don't know what they have in the tank.  We have a pretty good idea based on the past few seasons though.  They'll suck.  

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

Apparently, if they haven't won a season, they had to qualify.  That explains Veronica being on, but how in the hell did Jimmye qualify.  Was it like the Bridge of Death in The Holy Grail?  What is your name?  What is your quest? What is your favorite color?

Glad to see Jordan back.  That's a strong male cast.  Tyler looks like the weakest one, and that's only because there's about 60 extra pounds of Tyler compared to his Challenge days.  Lay ups all over the womens's half.  At least half of them are awful or haven't competed in years, so we don't know what they have in the tank.  We have a pretty good idea based on the past few seasons though.  They'll suck.  

I believe the criteria was had to have been in a Final, not won it.  Personally I'm happy Aneesa finally got skipped for a season. But I would happily trade Nehemiah and Laterian for Tek just for entertainment.

And i agree, after last season Tina shouldn't be back.

Link to cast pictures. Nia, is larger... 

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/the-challenge-all-stars-season-3-cast-paramount-plus/#16

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

The female half of the cast absolutely sucks but improved to simply weak with this week’s non-elimination departures. The male half is stacked and got even more so after the first 3 eliminations. 

In their current versions, All Stars is better than the flagship  

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

a)what a lame elimination: a few seconds of pulling a rope followed by the world's easiest puzzle? and b)why would jordan call out the biggest, strongest guy in the house in an elimination that involves pulling a rope with heavy weights on the end of it? 

2A440F31-6421-48A4-BF6C-F9A4CACC9D25.gif