MTV's The Challenge: Olds. aka All Stars

shadow_operative

And CT, Wes and Bananas were all at one point just as hateable as Fessy. Somehow Kenny and Evan were made to be likeable by editing but they were also toxic scumbags and possibly worse than the others. Fessy's arrogance pales in comparison to all these shitheads when they were in their early 20s. 

Edited by Chips O'Toole

those guys all owned who they were. even Wes, who i'm watching right now on S12 or something where he's dating Johanna and is a total POS, owns who he is. Fessy runs around talking shit to people, demeaning every girl, proclaiming his athletic superiority, etc., only he then says, "no i'm not cocky, i'm an introvert!", and then quits during the final. fuck fessy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

yup. the more i watch, the more obvious it becomes that Big Easy >>>>>>>>> Ty. huge gap. huge. the guy consistently performs well in both dailies and eliminations. he does well solo and in pairs/teams. he's lasted longer and accomplished more than Ty by far. Wes and Evan just concocted a scheme to get Eric and CT in the Duel together "to make sure that one major player goes home." after CT avoided the penultimate men's duel and Brad sent Easy home, prime CT said, "i'm so happy Brad won, because you know what, i don't want to go up again at the Big Dog, 300 lb monster. i feel like i dodged another billet." Ty dreams about that shit.

Brad, Evan, and Wes are all extremely hyped that Easy is gone. Wes in particular says that he didn't want to have to face Easy, and that he was glad that he wasn't the guinea pig that had to do it. Easy >>>>>>> Ty all day. I don't even care what Ty supposedly does well on this one particular future season. Easy's body of work crushes Ty's (no pun intended). 

Edited by shadow_operative

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Brad, Evan, and Wes are all extremely hyped that Easy is gone. Wes in particular says that he didn't want to have to face Easy, and that he was glad that he wasn't the guinea pig that had to do it. Easy >>>>>>> Ty all day. I don't even care what Ty supposedly does well on this one particular future season. Easy's body of work crushes Ty's (no pun intended). 

Ty finished a final.  Easy could never manage that.  They both have 4 elimination wins.  I wouldn't say he crushes him.  

On 5/27/2021 at 3:07 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Final spoilers, do not fucking click if you haven’t seen it. 

Hide contents

I would have NEVER bet on that dude. 

Jemmye, fucking disappear forever. 

So who won for those of us not watching?

i'm a little over halfway through Battle of the Exes, and it's pretty definitive: pre-BOTE it's Easy >> Ty and it's not very close. BOTE amd forward, it's Ty >> Easy and it's equally not close. my main takeaway is that Easy was actually a lot better than i ever realized/gave him credit for during his first 2-3 seasons. my second takeaway is that Ty is still a giant waste of muscles and athleticism, and one of the weirder dudes to ever come on this show. i'll never understand dudes who get into super heated arguments with females and act like they're going to physically fight them.

i'm a little over halfway through Battle of the Exes, and it's pretty definitive: pre-BOTE it's Easy >> Ty and it's not very close. BOTE amd forward, it's Ty >> Easy and it's equally not close. my main takeaway is that Easy was actually a lot better than i ever realized/gave him credit for during his first 2-3 seasons. my second takeaway is that Ty is still a giant waste of muscles and athleticism, and one of the weirder dudes to ever come on this show. i'll never understand dudes who get into super heated arguments with females and act like they're going to physically fight them.

I’d say we’re all well versed on your opinion of Ty by now.

They both suck.

The only person Easy beat on All-Stars was the wildebeest. He's still the only person to almost die in a final.

And Ty in the pole thing elimination (I can't remember which season, it's been years) was almost as big a WTF just happened as Bananas backpack. I remember being stunned at how worthless he was compared to how he looked.

On another topic; EV dominating Wes mentally isn't much of a surprise. She left the Challenge and went to law school at Harvard, Now works as an attorney in DC.

Still only 34 years old.

The Challenge' Top Winners: Where Are They Now?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

that's sarah rice, which is weird, because that photo does pop up when you google Ev. and yeah, i recently read about her ha int graduated Harvard Law. i bet she's a beast in the court room. 

Sorry about that. I trusted the caption, rookie move.

How about these pictures of EV instead.

Every Competitor Who Has Won Multiple Seasons of 'The Challenge': Where Are They Now?

• 2 weeks later...

i'd forgotten how angry and violent these old challenges used to be, with no production in sight to put a stop to it. it's fucking hilarious. the likes of Dustin, "YOU WANNA GET STREET, BITCH?!", Robb, Frank, gay Derek, et al, taking off their shirts and puffing  out their chests, asking for someone to hold them back. shit is too funny. 

8 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

personality-wise, frank makes camila look like leroy. he is the absolute worst. total psycho. 

The pilot episode of his San Diego season is a remarkable tour de force of Frank. I was stunned at the end that the producers had found such a goldmine of drama.

People want to jump on Zach for how he treated worthless Sam on Battle of the Seasons, but Frank might have been worse. 

Remember Drake Bell being on one of those goofy Champs vs. Stars seasons? He’s fucked now. 

Jared Drake Bell has pleaded guilty to crimes involving a minor. He faces a maximum sentence of up to two years in prison.

Bell, who starred on Nickelodeon's Drake & Josh from 2004 to 2007, initially pleaded not guilty to two charges during a court appearance earlier this month. The child actor changed his plea during a virtual pretrial hearing on Wednesday as it's believed he reached a deal with prosecutors. The 34-year-old's defense attorney told the Associated Press it will be revealed at sentencing "why Mr. Bell chose to enter today's plea."

The accusations against Bell stem from interactions he had with a teenager several years ago. 

Bell pleaded guilty to felony attempted child endangerment, which carries a maximum sentence of anywhere between six to 18 months in prison and/or a fine of up to $5,000. The entertainer also pleaded guilty of disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, which carries a sentence of up to six months in county jail and/or a fine of up to $1,000.

A spokesperson for the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said an incident between Bell and a 15-year-old occurred on Dec. 1, 2017, when he was playing a concert in Cleveland. The girl, who is now an adult, contacted Toronto police in October 2018. Authorities then alerted Cleveland police and an investigation was launched.

The attempted endangering children charge relates to that event where Bell "violated his duty of care" and created a risk of harm to the victim, per the AP. Bell and the teenager "developed a relationship" online years prior to the concert, spokesperson Tyler Sinclair added. The disseminating harmful material charge concerns "inappropriate social media messages" Bell sent. 

Sentencing is scheduled for July 12 in Cleveland. The girl will be allowed to give a victim impact statement, although it's unclear if she will.

Bell has been engulfed in scandal before.

Last year, the actor denied ex-girlfriend Melissa Lingafelt's claims she was physically and verbally abused. They dated in 2006 for about two years.

In 2009, Bell was arrested for driving under the influence. In 2016, he was sentenced to 96 hours in jail for his second DUI conviction. 

• 4 months later...

Well, the women’s elimination certainly took a turn. 

I’ve always been a Melinda fan. 

And fucking this... 

19 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

because i'd just like to say that Nehemiah sucks. holy shit what a clown this guy is. and his idea of who he is a challenger in the history of the show? hilarious. great tv though.

these guys in the "King's Palace" sure do love to hype each other up. jesus christ what a beating these guys have been this season, just incessantly droning on loyalty, betrayal, honor, and all of this shit like they think they're in game of thrones or something. just creating narratives about themselves/the others out of thin air, all to make themselves feel mighty and important. gawd that shit is annoying.