I'd like to thank the Abilene Christian basketball program

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

Special shout out to this benchdouche for providing the final image of Shaka's embarrassing run at Texas

paul-hiepler.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Guarantee this kid and his family are 100% aggy. Too bad he couldn't get into cow college 

Edited by UTEX_ME
  • Hook 'Em 2

The Butterfly Effect of this loss is pretty nuts. If we only turned the ball over 22 times, if Shaka made one single worth-a-shit adjustment, if a 50% FT shooter misses 1 or 2, Shaka is still our coach and Beard is still at Tech. Or maybe headed to UNC. 

The Butterfly Effect from VCU’s undeserved at-large bid in 2011 doesn’t have to hurt us anymore. Too bad for Marquette though. lol 

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Pretty bold to give the number 1 spot to the one that we only see in profile

Yep, bottom of the pyramid is Vic Mackey's wheelhouse. He's giving #1 to the girl who's dye job has grown out the least.

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I would also like to thank @Camelback80. I don’t think we lose that game without his “I told you so,” “So are you going to put your name on us losing to ACU” bullshit. 

That guy should ban himself and register a new username so he can hide what a dumb fuck he is for a little while until we determine by the next batch of idiotic posts that it's really camel reincarnated. 

• Haha 1