Airport shitters thread

Gil Bang

38 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I almost always find a men’s room with a open stall. But try something different— the candy rack at Hudson News, the carryon bag measuring thing at the departure gate— and report back to us. 

It's not illegal, it's frowned upon.  Like masterbating on an airplane.

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Is there a bank at the Airport?  I hear shitting in a bank lobby is the way to go.

You can't shit in the actual lobby.  It's frowned upon now, something about Dodd-Frank or somesuch law.  

4 hours ago, royiv said:

If you don't mind leaving security, take a dump at the Grand Hyatt in Terminal D.

Listen to this man. Hotel lobby bathrooms are always so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in and take a dump.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

13 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Listen to this man. Hotel lobby bathrooms are always so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in and take a dump.

I love a good Four Seasons lobby dump.

Whenever traveling with my ex, I avoided shitting in the bathroom in our hotel room because I’m the kind of guy who, even after 15 years of marriage, still didn’t want to call attention to the fact that I laid some foul-smelling shits that wouldn’t clear out until the cleaning service came by. So in the morning I would “go out for coffee” (and she probably knew what that meant) and then spend the next 30 minutes sitting on a pristine hotel lobby shitter reading Surly (formerly Shaggy).

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

Whenever traveling with my ex, I avoided shitting in the bathroom in our hotel room because I’m the kind of guy who, even after 15 years of marriage, still didn’t want to call attention to the fact that I laid some foul-smelling shits that wouldn’t clear out until the cleaning service came by. So in the morning I would “go out for coffee” (and she probably knew what that meant) and then spend the next 30 minutes sitting on a pristine hotel lobby shitter reading Surly (formerly Shaggy).

Jesus, dude.  A good dump in a shared bathroom is how you assert dominance.  Well, at least in the "damn right I take nasty dumps" capacity.

• Hook 'Em 2

I used to have an unparalleled working iToilet knowledge of the best hotel/office lobby bathroom shitters in all of downtown/Capitol area/campus. Then the camping ban got lifted and I realized holding it in misery was better than sitting on a fresh needle.  

8 hours ago, South Austin said:

Yep.  Me too.  I have also found peace in the restrooms in the indoor swimming pool rooms.  

I’ve taken lots of shits in the New Braunfels HEB. I have a fair amount of Bexar County cases and whenever I have to drive to San Antonio for hearings, depositions, mediations, I often stop there for my morning dump on the way. It’s always clean and quiet that early in the morning, and I trust it over the Bexar County Courthouse and most office buildings.

The toilet paper dispenser is outside of the two stalls at the airport in Riohacha, Colombia. You really need to pay attention before you go and drop a deuce at an international toilet.

I have been to several foreign countries where you had to squat and straddle a hole in the ground. There is also usually a trash can by the toilet to throw your used TP away since the plumbing cannot handle such waste.

1 hour ago, mininghorn88 said:

The toilet paper dispenser is outside of the two stalls at the airport in Riohacha, Colombia. You really need to pay attention before you go and drop a deuce at an international toilet.

I am pretty sure I had to BUY some TP before dropping the kids in Colombia.  Trying to remember where that was.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

I have been to several foreign countries where you had to squat and straddle a hole in the ground. There is also usually a trash can by the toilet to throw your used TP away since the plumbing cannot handle such waste.

Took me a minute to figure out that Narita had both options, and the stall doors were marked accordingly.   

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Took me a minute to figure out that Narita had both options, and the stall doors were marked accordingly.   

Yes, major airports will have both usually.  However, I have been to some very remote airports visiting mine sites which which are little more than landing strips.

I was at an airport above the Arctic Circle in Russia once and they were still using an Abacus to count money!

51 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

Yes, major airports will have both usually.  However, I have been to some very remote airports visiting mine sites which which are little more than landing strips.

I was at an airport above the Arctic Circle in Russia once and they were still using an Abacus to count money!

And what was the problem?

AD570A75-1827-478B-8A4B-3B86B416CDC1.jpeg

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I've shit places you people wouldn't believe. Rural Pemex bathrooms. I watched shit-spattered walls tell me "nope, don't come in her" near my Ukraine International Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to shit.

If the walls are shit-splattered I wouldn’t count on that being either tears or rain

On 4/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

I almost always find a men’s room with a open stall. But try something different— the candy rack at Hudson News, the carryon bag measuring thing at the departure gate— and report back to us. 

We got those breast feeding pods up here. If babies can drop a duece in them, I don't see why you can't either. 

On 4/5/2021 at 5:25 PM, Brisketexan said:

I've shit places you people wouldn't believe. Rural Pemex bathrooms. I watched shit-spattered walls tell me "nope, don't come in her" near my Ukraine International Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to shit.

You've done a man's job, sir...

The horror, the horror...
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2021 at 6:11 AM, South Austin said:

She was banging the room service guy while you were gone.  

Not having reasonable access to public toilets is a very Things that Make You Surly event. 

In major urban centers, big hotels are a solid. 

In smaller places like older european cities where hotels are small independent hotels, without big lobby or even lobby pisser, and with very few anonymous chain restaurants around... you can really be caught out.  Then, just gotta water the plants and hope you dont get busted by the gendarmerie or carabinieri