Chris Beard inaugural staff

RaysBoomBoomRoom

On 4/9/2021 at 11:52 AM, Doyle Hargreaves said:

2M per season for Adams, 1.5M for assistants. 

40M state of the art basketball facility about to open, but pfft, Womble donated the cash for that. Helps down the road, but this next season seems like we will be taking a few steps back. 

How's the stamp budget?  You guys get that sorted out?

46 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

How's the stamp budget?  You guys get that sorted out?

Were putting together another pot luck over at the Win Place or Show in Ruidoso to help retire that debt. Times are tough. Oil at 60. Its a bitch. 

Ruidoso is a mountain town in NM. Win, Place, or Show is a Cowboy bar in town. Lincoln County is Techsan. Skiiing is shit. I prefer Alta. Thats is Utah. Freshies, not that you peckerwoods would know anything about Fun, pussy, or good people. 

• Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Were putting together another pot luck over at the Win Place or Show in Ruidoso to help retire that debt. Times are tough. Oil at 60. Its a bitch. 

Ruidoso is a mountain town in NM. Win, Place, or Show is a Cowboy bar in town. Lincoln County is Techsan. Skiiing is shit. I prefer Alta. Thats is Utah. Freshies, not that you peckerwoods would know anything about Fun, pussy, or good people. 

WPS is high quality Ruidoso. From the fights to the Ruidoso cougars on the prowl, always a good time.   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Negged for the double post

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

How long are you going to keep doing this bit with the redneck version of Carl/dangersnax?   I think it’s time to cut your losses.

Sizzle tits,

Im the only registered Democrat in Dickens County. You can call me anything you like, dont make a fuck to me. Beard broke my sports heart. 

But, Im a truth teller too. The truth is, Ive enjoyed watching you pious fucks whine on this board and the Shag for years about your futility. It must be hell being a Texas fan. You’re doing it again, and the statistics bear this out. That fucking Judas will fail. Then yall will chew him up. 

He aint the same Coach he was. He has sold his soul. I predict abject scandal and failure. 

and I also know what happens next. Fatwa away:) 

• Fuck You 11

And one more thing. We ran 14 plays inside yalls 10 in Austin. Then missed a fg after 2 td’s were called back. I proceeded to exit the west side of DKR. Recruit every Red Raider I could find along the way, and we drank all your fucking booze. When you fucks were coming back to the tailgate, the looks on your wives faces, all that was left was about 4 Chelada’s (whatever the fuck that shit is)...was worth it. Pain:)

“Doyle? What happened to all the alcohol?” You said is your shmarmy cubicle fuckstick suburban voice.

”We drank it all. How was the game?”

Yeah. Nada. Nothing. No gotdamn backbone. 

• Fuck You 11

40 minutes ago, Machinator said:

There's also this:

"Reilly spent one year (2011-12) on the Football strength and conditioning staff at The University of Texas, working under both Jeff Madden and Bennie Wylie. "

One year was enough to know that he didn't want to be anything like Jeff Madden.

Edited by Napoleon

• 3 weeks later...