The Masters 2021

48 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

These guys are putting on dirt. This could get really bad if the rains don't come.

They don't need rain, it's the most engineered course in the world; they have an underwater system where they can dry or water the greens. They are not leaving the condition of the course up to the weather.

28 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Is it too early to say fuck Patrick Reed?

Is it possible for it to be too early to say fuck that cheating cheater

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

I'm sure a lot of people are going to say they enjoy watching the guys struggle but this is pushing US Open of yesteryears stupid.

Not even close. Leader is 4 under. This is just tough conditions at Augusta which we have seen before and will see again.

This is the firmest ANGC has been in a long time, per the players (and my eye, which is pro). I also don't recall seeing the greens with that much dried out brown before. 

Other tough years, I feel it's more wind and mother nature related. This year feels different.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

This is the firmest ANGC has been in a long time, per the players (and my eye, which is pro). I also don't recall seeing the greens with that much dried out brown before. 

Other tough years, I feel it's more wind and mother nature related. This year feels different.

Yes - the greens are tough. But overall I don't think this is comparable to a more difficult US Open. Rose is 6 under now. 

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Hopefully Rose has a collapse tomorrow. Fuck that guy 

I have Spieth, Morikawa, and Scheffler to win. all three at +1. Not great, but could be worse I guess. Rose will have to commence with some bedshitting however. 

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I have Spieth, Morikawa, and Scheffler to win. all three at +1. Not great, but could be worse I guess. Rose will have to commence with some bedshitting however. 

Bryson and Rory are really crushing it out there for me. 

I wish my Zalatoris bet was a ticket I could sell somehow.

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes - the greens are tough. But overall I don't think this is comparable to a more difficult US Open. Rose is 6 under now. 

Yeah. The open combines pool table greens with fairways as tight as a 2 lane road and rough up to your shins. 

These are firmer and more baked out than I can ever remember,  but not stupid levels like the US open.