The Masters 2021

2 hours ago, Dilligas said:

Was wondering who that dude was, sounded like it was his first time on the course. Heard him called Colt and briefly thought “what the hell is McCoy doing there?” Liked his commentary.

I enjoyed Knost as well. sounded pretty natural.    1000X better than azinger.  he is so fucking repetitive.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Spieth is fine.  I suspect he will finish close enough to the lead to really regret the triple bogey, and close enough to overcome it if he really has his shit together this weekend.

I missed the hole when watching today and only saw the tree shot.  I figured he didn't have a shot after that and played out sideways, hit it on, and 2 putted.

then I see he 3 putted from 12 feet.  i only hope it got his head out of his ass for tomorrow.  until the rain comes a couple under is going to be a good score.  take your medicine and get to the next hole.

I don't really want to see anyone run away with this thing by the end of Round 2, that's my only reason for hoping Rose falters a bit today. Otherwise, Rose is pretty likeable. Him and his wife are also big in promoting the game amongst girls and golf in general, which being the dad of two girls, I'm a big fan of.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, alincoln said:

Masters.com is all you need.  

Elitist CEO ANGC membership plus a toonament that doesn't give a fuck about monetizing the asset plus the full C suite mandated resources of AT&T and IBM equals an online experience like no other.  I sat on the toilet this morning and watched every shot from the first 3 groups on demand.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

Elitist CEO ANGC membership plus a toonament that doesn't give a fuck about monetizing the asset plus the full C suite mandated resources of AT&T and IBM equals an online experience like no other.  I sat on the toilet this morning and watched every shot from the first 3 groups on demand.

that should be the official marketing tag line for masters.com 

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

The My Group feature is like watching the broadcast on speed.

hard to stay focused on your favorites, the leaders on the course AND great shots, while working....

c'mon, Masters.com!

I think it is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. 

No commentating. No shot tracer. Just golf shot after shot. And if one of the guys you are following hasn't hit a shot yet it just throws in another golfer hitting a shot. It is peak internet. It truly is the best of us as a species. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, pops said:

I think it is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. 

No commentating. No shot tracer. Just golf shot after shot. And if one of the guys you are following hasn't hit a shot yet it just throws in another golfer hitting a shot. It is peak internet. It truly is the best of us as a species. 

I feel you, I just got some work to do and its hard to keep up, but I agree, its amazing. 

I had to trim my faves down to just Jordan and JT.

13 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

from 8 through 18 yesterday, Rose was 9 under.  if he plays 8 through 18 at even par today, i bet he'd take it.  he's leaking a lot of oil.

yep.  he will be happy to be -4 from here. the par 5's will tell the tale. that round yesterday was fairly unbelievable.

• Hook 'Em 1

Di d anyone else have issues with the Masters app on their AppleTV?  I could never download an app for 2021 and now I have to connect my phone to the AppleTv to stream it.  The "my group" feature is awesome, but its a little hard to watch this way as I get the buffer icon in the middle of the screen and the time bar on the bottom even if only for a couple of seconds.

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

Di d anyone else have issues with the Masters app on their AppleTV?  I could never download an app for 2021 and now I have to connect my phone to the AppleTv to stream it.  The "my group" feature is awesome, but its a little hard to watch this way as I get the buffer icon in the middle of the screen and the time bar on the bottom even if only for a couple of seconds.

The app is working well on my Apple TV 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The app is working well on my Apple TV 

Thanks.  I just checked the app and it is working. Before the coverage started yesterday, it was still showing the results from last November.  I just re-downloaded the app and it seems to be working well.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

are they not showing this on any fucking channel?

Welcome to the masters. It was still this century where you got 2 hours of coverage on thurs/Fri and pick up with the leaders on 7 or 8 Saturday and Sunday. 

The app is so good, though,  it makes up for it.