The Masters 2021

1 hour ago, pops said:

I think it is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. 

No commentating. No shot tracer. Just golf shot after shot. And if one of the guys you are following hasn't hit a shot yet it just throws in another golfer hitting a shot. It is peak internet. It truly is the best of us as a species. 

That leaders on the course channel is awesome. Probably show 8 shot a minute, all from contenders . I do miss shot tracer though 

43 minutes ago, Hate said:

Coverage starts at 1 Central on ESPN...I think. It may be 2. You can watch it on your phone if you download the app.

ESPN actual tournament coverage starts at 2 CST. Pregame begins at 1. 

Edited by TonyTexas

Does the poster who has those badass dark green Masters bourbon glasses still post here?  Please post another pic of those.

Had the opportunity to buy that set at the member's pro-shop a few years back and talked my dumbass out of it.

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

from 8 through 18 yesterday, Rose was 9 under.  if he plays 8 through 18 at even par today, i bet he'd take it.  he's leaking a lot of oil.

I think he likes the last 10 holes better

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Jordan has been pretty solid off the T today and has had several decent birdie looks. Be nice if he can get this one at 10

Yeah. He looks way more comfortable off the tee based on the shots I've seen. Hitting it right where he wants it

what a lot of people don't understand on #12 is that it is slightly up hill. you add the way that front bunker is built and a bit of wind and its easy to come up short.  on TV it almost looks downhill.

the 11th green is the lowest point on the course.

7 minutes ago, sidis said:

jordan has to get after this last par 5 of the day.  that's how you win this tourney is own those four holes.  rose is -6 on the four par 5s through two rounds and is -1 on everything else combined.

Second shot into #15 today is pretty important for Spieth for sure... Don't want to do something stupid and lose chance to win the tournament !!!

Edited by LTtxfan
messed up