The Masters 2021

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

On #14, Spieth has another small miss on easier birdie putt -- starting to run really hot under the collar now.

Hope he can be patient and shoot -2 on the last 4 holes today...

Birdied #15 and #17

Great job Jordan !!!  🤘

-5 after Rd 2

• Hook 'Em 1

The one on Apple TV no longer works. It still shows last November's Masters info. 

I thought the same thing (see my post earlier today). I deleted and downloaded the Nasters app on my AppleTv today and it worked. I didn’t have the option to create my own group, but I had the 4 screens to jump around.

51 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Whoever it was that put $20 on Zalatoris is looking pretty good right now.

49 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

20 dollars is 20 dollars 

It was me. 20 dollars is 20 dollars. $1,200 is also $1,200.

(Not that I actually expect this cat to win the fucking Masters but it's fun)

Edited by ztejas

Today will be interesting with a lot of the big guys going home early. The biggest names on that leaderboard are Rose, JT and Spieth. They have a some skins on the wall while the rest of the leaderboard has a lot of potential, whether it be guys who have made a steady living on the PGA tour or young guys who lack experience but are hungry, talented golfers. We’ll see who outside of Rose, Spieth and JT can make the jump and really contend.

If Si Woo Kim can avoid being a psycho again today, I think he has a chance to make some noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Matthew Wolff DQ'd for signing an incorrect scorecard. He signed for a par on 17 when he actually took a bogey 5. He was going to miss the cut regardless, but that's a pretty big fuck up.

but he can say he didn't miss the cut

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Matthew Wolff DQ'd for signing an incorrect scorecard. He signed for a par on 17 when he actually took a bogey 5. He was going to miss the cut regardless, but that's a pretty big fuck up.

That dude's a hack, i knew that swing wouldn't last out there.