The Masters 2021

18 hours ago, Hate said:

I thought the same thing (see my post earlier today). I deleted and downloaded the Nasters app on my AppleTv today and it worked. I didn’t have the option to create my own group, but I had the 4 screens to jump around.

The difference though, and it's a dumb minor thing, is the Masters app at least on Apple TV doesn't do a full grid. It's 4 wide but there's wasted space around the edges. 

1C3D3012-5B10-4329-ABA1-99BCAFD926C3.jpeg

Edited by mdmost

5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Matthew Wolff DQ'd for signing an incorrect scorecard. He signed for a par on 17 when he actually took a bogey 5. He was going to miss the cut regardless, but that's a pretty big fuck up.

It didn't actually matter b/c he missed the cut but is embarrassing

37 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Does Under Armour really think they're gonna sell any of those hideous caps they're putting Jordan in?

You're talking about the company that put steph in these.  They make some good stuff and some stuff that is just a head scratcher. 1465673820-steph-curry-2-low-chef.thumb.jpg.c86d9e7a33bf2ac4bc5d8c74bd1de4ee.jpg

23 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Corey Connors with an ace on 6.  he's 5 under now.

I couldn't believe when I heard or read how few aces have been made all time at the masters. I think that is only like number 25 ever. 

2 minutes ago, DCA_HORN said:
3 minutes ago, pops said:
I couldn't believe when I heard or read how few aces have been made all time at the masters. I think that is only like number 25 ever. 

That's number 33.

Thanks. I knew it was low but I guess not 25 low.

30 minutes ago, pops said:

29 minutes ago, DCA_HORN said:
30 minutes ago, pops said:

That's number 33.

they did say that Connors' ace was only the 6th on 6.

2 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

ESPN+ has a feature group with Spieth and Rose. Beats the hell out of the CBS commercial fest

yeah, i've got the 4 panel multiscreen from ESPN+ on:  feature group, 4-6, Amen Corner, and 15-16.  i can't do CBS coverage just yet.

Edited by Jive Turkey