The Masters 2021

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

CBS's coverage is always so annoying when they go to someone in the late holes who has no shot. I don't need to see Phil miss a putt when he's even. Just stick with the guys who have a shot to win it. 

You could have stopped after the bolded. 

Rahm gonna take Rory’s place as the back door top 5 that never really had a chance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nah. I'd say someone like JT is. Obviously Zalatoris has a great swing but his plane is pretty high over his head and he turns that back hip through really fast. It seems a little jerky.

JT has a beautiful swing but his backswing looks like Daly compared to zalatoris. Z is closer to rham. I didn't say it was the prettiest swing on tour but compact and simple. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hideki up to -300 to win. Was just at -100. Kicking myself as I'm trying to hedge this. 

If I could only sell my Zalatoris ticket 🙁

Don't sell it. Hideki does not look sharp. I like Z right now. 

Just now, pops said:

Don't sell it.

It's just an online slip - my book doesn't give that option. 

And yeah - I'm being patient with it. A lot of golf to play. But at this point if Hideki gets back to 1:1 I'm probably jumping on it. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's just an online slip - my book doesn't give that option. 

And yeah - I'm being patient with it. A lot of golf to play. But at this point if Hideki gets back to 1:1 I'm probably jumping on it. 

What do you have Z at?   +1200?  I have no clue what the odds were. 

the golf show on the Ticket in Dallas has been pimping Zalatoris hard for a year.  one of the hosts (Craig Rosengarden) runs the Texas Junior Golf Tour, and his son played golf at Jesuit with Spieth.  he's very connected to junior golf.  and he's been on Zalatoris for a while, telling anybody who would listen that he is a stick who will be big time on the PGA tour.  and sure enough, Will has been putting together a nice run of tourneys.
https://myavidgolfer.com/cover-story-will-zalatoris/

The anus is on him to prove Craig right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1