Paul Pierce gets Costanza'd

Dennis Taylor

3 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Fucking puritans at Disney. Eat a dick ESPN (which coincidentally is probably what those young, female entrepreneurs were proficient in).

If they were tranny strippers he'd be a-ok

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Wade said:

If they were tranny strippers he'd be a-ok

Hell if they had been plus size trannys, he would have won an ESPY.

Surprised they didn't just suspend him. From the clips I saw, it really wasn't that bad. But I guess having Rachel Nicholls trending because his IG was too much.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Feels like Pierce wanted out of his contract, so he conjured up a sure fire way of doing it.

I keep seeing this mentioned.  Seems like there should have been an easier way to do that.

• Like 1

I've always been indifferent to Paul Pierce. He was just always kinda there for me, but nothing special. He could hit shots and he was a great player, but I kind of just see him the same way I view Scottie Pippen, I guess. Great player who was overshadowed by better players, but he's a HOFer, so that's good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I've always been indifferent to Paul Pierce. He was just always kinda there for me, but nothing special. He could hit shots and he was a great player, but I kind of just see him the same way I view Scottie Pippen, I guess. Great player who was overshadowed by better players, but he's a HOFer, so that's good. 
Paul Pierce was the best player on the team.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 4/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

He was overrated and boring as a player, and of all the former nba players, he seemed like a very poor choice to be an "analyst" of anything. 

• Hook 'Em 2