Fuck Baylor and fuck Scott Drew

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, harpercollins said:

e49f7a8669fed6179fc8772d95f35c13.jpg

These boys were three years old when Coach Bliss got fired and in middle school when Coach Briles got fired.

What a school doesn’t have at least one murder coverup and then rape coverup scandal at least once a generation, amirite?

Baylor can EABODADIAF, screw that trash program and school with a rusty ice pick. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

Lots of aggy-esque angst and bitterness over Drew and Baylor.  They won. Get over it.  

College coaches with questionable dealings, personal shortcomings and differing private / public personas?  Who knew?  I’m sure all of our coaches are saints at home and at work   

It is easy for some to hold others to the highest standard yet be lax in holding themselves to the same.  

Baylor is good.  Really good. Drew has become a better coach.  

We aren’t good and are now with yet another new coach.  

In the end does it really matter?  Is this that important to you?  

Season 8 Yes GIF by The Office

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

So I have always heard you guys say Drew is dirty as fuck.  What does he do?

Well I know Jerome tang his assistant is dirty as fuck and there’s a reason he’s been his top assistant for 15 years and hasn’t taken any HC position and it’s not because Waco is a beautiful place to live. That motherfucker used to be at a 1a tapps school in 99-2000ish and had 5-7 d-1 kids transfer in then went to Baylor and hasn’t  left. Huge dirty recruiter. 

my point is why has drew never been contacted or in the running for a big job? Dude is dirty af. 

24 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

So I have always heard you guys say Drew is dirty as fuck.  What does he do?

Wins NCs apparently. 

The whole bitching and crying thing is lame.  It’s like a group of high school girls talking bad about some other girl that they don’t like for whatever reason   

So childish  

People need to grow up and take a look at their own lives.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Just now, deadshank said:

Wins NCs apparently. 

The whole bitching and crying thing is lame.  It’s like a group of high school girls talking bad about some other girl that they don’t like for whatever reason   

So childish  

Yes, Mrs. Drew.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Wins NCs apparently. 

So childish  

the brady bunch goodbye GIF by TV Land Classic

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Wins NCs apparently. 

So childish  

If OU won would you still be like fuck yeah congrats? Because that's how I feel about baylor winning. Except OU didn't rape and murder people, they are just from oklahoma. 

• Hook 'Em 6

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

If OU won would you still be like fuck yeah congrats? Because that's how I feel about baylor winning. Except OU didn't rape and murder people, they are just from oklahoma. 

Never did I say “congrats” about Baylor winning nor did I want them to win; and, of course, I’d like to see OU lose at everything. 

It is the bitchy, aggy-esque sour grapes that is off putting to me.  Whiners all wrapped up in the transgressions of others are losers.   We didn’t do jack and flopped in the first round so I’m gonna cry on a message board until I feel better.  That’s a game plan? Well it is a bad one. 

Want to win?  Want to beat them?  Be better.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, deadshank said:

Never did I say “congrats” about Baylor winning nor did I want them to win; and, of course, I’d like to see OU lose at everything. 

It is the bitchy, aggy-esque sour grapes that is off putting to me.  Whiners all wrapped up in the transgressions of others are losers.   We didn’t do jack and flopped in the first round so I’m gonna cry on a message board until I feel better.  That’s a game plan? Well it is a bad one. 

Want to win?  Want to beat them?  Be better.  

tired over it GIF

• Haha 1

I see what you are saying, but I don't think that's what the thread's spirit was. It was simply fuck them, especially for their rape enabling and murdering culture. They don't deserve to have anything good happen to them ever and it's fine to say that even when good things do happen to them.

Fuck Baylor.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dude it’s just for fun and for laughs, get your whitey tighties out of your ass rim and lighten up. I bet you’re a ton of fun at parties. “Guys regular beer isn’t healthy, try this O’Douls brand”, “guys Marlboro reds are harsh on your lungs, here try these Virginia slims”

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

Nope.  Just ran a cocaine dealing ring, sucker punched a woman, pimped out a cheerleader, etc.  stuff like that.  

The Baylor thing is the whole “say one thing, do another, lie like hell about heaven” thing.  While OU is grinning, winking at you and telling you “everybody does it,” Baylor is retaliating against accusers, pointing at bibles, and selling everyone a story about a wholesome, Christ-centered environment.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Wins NCs apparently. 

So childish  

Yeah, the Dirty AF epithet loses some sting when our own fan base advocated hiring Kelvin Sampson and Calipari. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Was anyone else sick of the Gonzaga love-fest last night by CBS? Then I wake up to even more Gonzaga love on ESPN. Come play in a real conference and we will see how they do. 

Screen-Shot-2021-04-06-at-8-38-13-AM.png

yesterday there was an article, probably memory-holed, that said "GONZAGA ALREADY HAS PROVEN THEY ARE AMONG THE ALL-TIME GREATS"

before the championship game

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Wins NCs apparently. 

So childish  

the fuck are you talking about? every serious Texas basketball fan i know has hated Drew for more than a decade. take your holier than thou bullshit and kick rocks. or have you never been pissed/perturbed/peeved when a rival scumbag coach wins something major? would you be making your same post if this were football and we were all talking about Stoops or Switzer? Urban Meyer? Jeff Fisher? hell to the fuck no. but of course, right on cue, some dude who doesn't even post on this forum is in here admonishing all of the regulars for being pissed that our rival just won the national title. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886roqb3vz3ht7jt68bfj

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Yeah, the Dirty AF epithet loses some sting when our own fan base advocated hiring Kelvin Sampson and Calipari. 

the first 15 times that happened those people were told that neither of those two guys would ever be in consideration for our HC job. after the next 300 super casual fans wandered in here saying that we should hire those guys, we all just stopped repeating ourselves over and over and let them ignorantly wish for it without responding. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 2

Baylor's not my favorite school.

That said, this thread would sure look a lot better if Texas would've not been mostly sucking absolute ass in major sports for over a decade (well, 'cept baseball, which has a few good years in between total suckage).

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, deadshank said:

Lots of aggy-esque angst and bitterness over Drew and Baylor.  They won. Get over it.  

College coaches with questionable dealings, personal shortcomings and differing private / public personas?  Who knew?  I’m sure all of our coaches are saints at home and at work   

It is easy for some to hold others to the highest standard yet be lax in holding themselves to the same.  

Baylor is good.  Really good. Drew has become a better coach.  

We aren’t good and are now with yet another new coach.  

In the end does it really matter?  Is this that important to you?  

Fuck you, fuck Baylor, and fuck Scott Drew.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Was anyone else sick of the Gonzaga love-fest last night by CBS? Then I wake up to even more Gonzaga love on ESPN. Come play in a real conference and we will see how they do. 

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

yesterday there was an article, probably memory-holed, that said "GONZAGA ALREADY HAS PROVEN THEY ARE AMONG THE ALL-TIME GREATS"

before the championship game

Yeah, it was fun watching all those writers getting whiplash and having to rewrite their game summaries at halftime. Hell, ESPN even dropped the "it would have been a great story..." into their game summary and spent a full paragraph talking about all the things a Gonzaga win would have done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

He does dirty stuff.
Don’t ask questions and definitely don’t ask for specifics.
Just throw out a bunch of likes and nod your head and get with the program.

How else do you guys think we can get transfers from Presbyterian and UNC-Asheville?? Definitely cheating!

Remember that dirty flyer Coach Drew made about recruiting all-Americans in 2006? It was so mean!

pretty much the most Sportsball Clown World 2021 image possible

Gonzaga wasn't one of the fifty best college teams I'd ever seen even before last night. Baylor's not either. The style of play nowadays looks like intramural/pickup ball circa 1993, except that the dudes can dunk and hit more than 25% of their threes. Otherwise it's the same thing: scramble the ball around the perimeter until someone decides "time to try to score" and either jacks a three or dribbles into traffic. 

zaga.png

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Nope.  Just ran a cocaine dealing ring, sucker punched a woman, pimped out a cheerleader, etc.  stuff like that.  

The Baylor thing is the whole “say one thing, do another, lie like hell about heaven” thing.  While OU is grinning, winking at you and telling you “everybody does it,” Baylor is retaliating against accusers, pointing at bibles, and selling everyone a story about a wholesome, Christ-centered environment.  

Pimped out a cheerleader? Don't all college programs do that on the down low? Except us. I mean, surely the Texas Angels just give tours, am I right?

Edit: Fuck Baylor. Wholesome murderers and rape-enablers is spot-on. Deserve may have nothing to do with it, but those two stories should rightfully follow anytime "Baylor" is mentioned. "Congratulations to Baylor on their men's basketball national championship following consecutive decades of covering up a murder and institutional rape culture where no one's daughter was safe while attending."

Edited by AnotherLawyer
  • Hook 'Em 2

the story about Scott Drew's staff threatening to deport a Colombian kid if he didn't commit to Baylor has been posted no fewer than five times in the last 24 hours, and yet we've got fucking randos in here insulting the regulars for being like, "you know what? fuck scott drew." never mind BU's culture of rape and murder. i mean we've only been saying "fuck scott drew" for 15 straight years uninterrupted. but now all of a sudden BU wins the title and the cavalry comes in on their high horses talking shit to us hoops regulars for "being petty". yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and say ffffuuuuuucccckkkkk off with that bullshit. go back to whatever boards you usually frequent and keep your retarded johnny-come-lately opinions to yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

the story about Scott Drew's staff threatening to deport a Colombian kid if he didn't commit to Baylor has been posted no fewer than five times in the last 24 hours, and yet we've got fucking randos in here insulting the regulars for being like, "you know what? fuck scott drew." never mind BU's culture of rape and murder. i mean we've only been saying "fuck scott drew" for 15 straight years uninterrupted. but now all of a sudden BU wins the title and the cavalry comes in on their high horses talking shit to us hoops regulars for "being petty". yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and say ffffuuuuuucccckkkkk off with that bullshit. go back to whatever boards you usually frequent and keep your retarded johnny-come-lately opinions to yourself. 

Do we need send in an application for you to review prior to posting on this forum? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of you seem to be overthinking this. Fuck Baylor because... they are a long time in state and in conference "rival" with questionable morals and a pretty disgusting track record. I'm not sure how them winning anything is ever good for Texas or ever has been - and that would be the case regardless of any institutional rape scandals. I don't have to be happy for them or congratulate them because why would I? There are a few Baylor fans here that are decent people and it's nice that they get to see their team win one. That's about it as far as I'm concerned. Baylor remains bottom of the barrel for me in terms of programs that I never want to see succeed in any sport - right there with aggy and TCU and just above OU.

The bad blood and competition between teams is what makes sports so great. Someone take me out back and put a bullet in my head if I ever think it's "neat" when the fucking Lakers or Astros win something. I'd like to think it takes more integrity to stick by my guns and be irritated when the "enemy" wins one than it does to be happy-go-lucky and want all of us to hold hands after every championship is won. 

At the end of the day though - it's just sports and there are more important things that I do concern myself with everyday. This isn't hate that is eating me up or spilling over into other areas of my life and causing problems. But a big part of the enjoyment and release that sports provide is rooted in me supporting the teams that I do and rooting against the ones that I don't. So fuck 'em and I hope they never win another one. Just like there are a plethora of fans that hate when Texas wins anything at all.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2