2019 CB Kenyatta Watson

well, if he is, in fact, a real brain surgeon, Mama Watson owns herself a brain surgeon.  

but, to be honest, he sounds like he's still deciding between the brain surgeon thing or maybe a double-ought spy, or maybe even a fry cook.

Real docs don't announce they are docs.  He's a chiropractor at best. 
I think the fact that braindoc1 was even available on Twitter when he discovered it existed (likely just a couple years ago) backs up this statement. The first "braindoc" is probably some 12yo kid with delusions..

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Does anyone know what the below tweet is about? I find it hard to believe that the Texas medical staff would ignore Kenyatta's injury and treat him like "a dog", as his mom calls it. 

Not a physio or anything but i’ve had similar issues. It’s often a small bony growth on the hip known as FAI. This growth can end up tearing through the hip labrum which i think was the case for him. It can be hard to determine though, because pain is referred in other areas like the groin.
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Does anyone know what the below tweet is about? I find it hard to believe that the Texas medical staff would ignore Kenyatta's injury and treat him like "a dog", as his mom calls it. 

If you look at KW's own twitter feed, who is now at GT, is working out/deadlifting on 12/29/20.   Why would he be working out if he's injured?  

10 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

If you look at KW's own twitter feed, who is now at GT, is working out/deadlifting on 12/29/20.   Why would he be working out if he's injured?  

I believe the surgery took place soon after he left Texas. It's an old picture. I am always pissed when a former or current member of the program tries to trash us in public. This is the risk you take when you bring in a kid who has helicopter parents.

Edited by ShowMeALoss
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashley Schaeffer said:

Not a physio or anything but i’ve had similar issues. It’s often a small bony growth on the hip known as FAI. This growth can end up tearing through the hip labrum which i think was the case for him. It can be hard to determine though, because pain is referred in other areas like the groin.

Exact same issue my son had.  On the MRI it looked like a torn labrum, but during the surgery they only had to shave off the bony growth.  Very painful but intermittent and hard to diagnose.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3