Which Covid-19 vaccine did you end up getting?

Longhorn_Fan68

Which Covid-19 vaccine did you end up getting?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Well, which one did you get? (list below reflects approved vaccines worldwide as of 07 Apr)

• Pfizer
    • Moderna
    • AstraZeneca
    • Sputnik V
    • Janssen (JNJ)
    • CoronaVac (Sinovac)
    • BBIBP-CorV
    • EpiVacCorona
    • Convidicea (Ad5-nCoV)
    • Covaxin
    • CoviVac
    • ZF2001
    • Other
    • I'm not getting the vaccine

Had to head all the way out to Martin Van Buren HS in eastern Queens (almost to Nassau Co) to get the first shot because I wanted to get the shot ASAP instead of waiting an extra day to go up to The Bronx for the first shot. Well worth the subway and Lyft ride to get the vaccine. Got to see a gym where the shots were given that makes some of those old WPA basketball gyms look modern in comparison. Looking forward to Pfizer shot two on the 21st so I can get back out to some Yankee games again two weeks after that (Could take a Covid test to get in but I will wait.)!
Fuck the Yankees.

I'm not slated to get shot one until May 1 at Javits. Pfizer is on the menu though.

Got pumped full of Pfizer 5G chips for the first round yesterday morning. A sore shoulder and better cell phone reception is all I have to show for it. The wife got the same and has been sick all day despite catching it back in February. She's gonna poop out a baby in about a month, so she said something about being happy she didn't catch the rona for real in her current state.

• Hook 'Em 1

Phizer a week ago. No side effects. Actually wondered if I got saline until the next days I had a very slight pain with the arm above head. Went back and forth since I had an option for the single J and J shot but I liked the 96% vs 67% even though it;s apples to oranges