SoS Schadenfreude in Alabama

Bama Llama

From the Alabama Reporter:

"Secretary of State John Merrill announced on Wednesday that he would not seek any public office in 2022 and admitted in an AL.com interview to an extramarital affair. 

Merrill was expected to announce his candidacy for Alabama’s U.S. Senate seat, which will be vacated by the retiring of Sen. Richard Shelby. But on Tuesday, an obscure, far-right website published details of an affair Merrill had with a Montgomery woman, Cesaire McPherson. 

The website, National File, included an audio recording of an interview with McPherson, who went into graphic detail describing her numerous sexual encounters with Merrill. 

Late on Tuesday, Merrill released a statement denying the affair. In the statement, he called McPherson a stalker and said he had to block her on social media. But on Wednesday, McPherson provided AL.com with what is reported to be a recording of her and Merrill discussing some of their encounters and the physical acts they performed."

Good old Ollabomma Fambleh ValyahS.  Scratch another pious ass Repub.  If his lady friend had not recorded that call, this story would have died on the vine.  Maybe he and Matt Gaetz can buy a time share unit and write memoirs.

• Like 1

merrill-liked-that-1024x538.jpg

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, whose adulterous affair with ex-mistress Cesaire McPherson was exposed by National File’s Patrick Howley this week, told McPherson “you know that I liked that” in reference to the sexual acts she performed on him during one of their meetings.
Merrill had previously claimed that the allegations of the affair with McPherson were false and that she was a “stalker,” but recanted these denials Wednesday after McPherson released audio that revealed Merrill admitting to various sexual acts in significant detail.

In one of the audio recordings, McPherson says, “But the next time I guess I won’t ever touch your ass again, since you hated that? Did you hate me sucking your c**k too, and swallowing your balls? Or is that something that you pretended that you liked, and then I was just a fool to keep doing it, ’cause you really didn’t like it?”

“No, you know that I liked that,” Merrill responded.

So he's into butt stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

merrill-liked-that-1024x538.jpg

So he's into butt stuff.

I think his matter-of-fact response to a text that's at an 11 is what I find hilarious.

Mistress [Stuff I won't type].... Would you like that?

Merill: Yep! You will be rewarded for your patience. Can't talk now. Byyyyyeeeeee.

Merill: You betcha. You will be rewarded for your patience. In a meeting. Talk soon?

Merill: Totes! You will be rewarded for your patience. Taking a shit I will talk soon.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

I think his matter-of-fact response to a text that's at an 11 is what I find hilarious.

Merill: Yep! You will be rewarded for your patience. Can't talk now. Byyyyyeeeeee.

Merill: You betcha. You will be rewarded for your patience. In a meeting. Talk soon?

Merill: Totes! You will be rewarded for your patience. Taking a shit I will talk soon.

Obligatory

"The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand"

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Pos rep for the video.  I got nothing except this SoS from Alabama will probably run for Senate one day.  And that 40 years later...Harry Shearer looks fucking hilarious playing that double-necked guitar.  He's maybe 5'6" and 140 pounds and thing is still twice his size.  

I mean, I didn't mean it like the old school, puritanical sense of Mike & Karen Pence.  Like Merrill and his wife look at least 15 years apart in age.  It's creepy.  

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

She's probably seen some shit.

That's true, 35 years of unrequited ass play in deep Baptist Alabama likely ages the hell out of a woman.  She was probably hot a few years back.  Meanwhile, he's like some kinda Brazzers version of Dorian Gray.  The more butt-pegging he gets, he looks younger and more vibrant while a portrait hanging behind a Montgomery paywall ages in horror but can't look away.

12 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

On the left, from what I gather.  I'm figuring the one on the right was a play-along for the weekend.   Interesting choices of bootwear by both.  No way there's not some Brazzers level stuff on one of their phones.

46174522_10156227848014317_6325552100390

Crazy eyes x2. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

I mean, I didn't mean it like the old school, puritanical sense of Mike & Karen Pence.  Like Merrill and his wife look at least 15 years apart in age.  It's creepy.  

Are we sure this isn't a sister mom situation?  I mean, it is Alabama.

It seems to me, that if you're going to engage in hanky panky, you'd best do so with someone who has more to lose than to gain by it being made public.  Of course, that's probably a much smaller pool of potential applicants than the good Secretary wanted to search out.  

In any case it seems that Peggy is enjoying the spotlight a great deal.  Free advertising and fifteen minutes of fame to boot.  It's a win win for her.  

Edited by Chad Fuck

3 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

In any case it seems that Peggy is enjoying the spotlight a great deal.  Free advertising and fifteen minutes of fame to boot.  It's a win win for her.  

She's probably got a couple of other politico peg-ees on her service route who saw this and are just happy to keep her happy. A generation of Alabama kids will get to go to college because of her, if their daddies sell Range Rovers or Orange Beach Fantasy Get-Away Beach Communities.

Word on the Street (yo) is that the peg lady was part of the Roy Moore camp and that Moore's son somehow launched this story at Merrill as payback.

The only thing that makes me not believe it, is that it would be the first time any of the Moore crowd managed to accomplish something.

19 hours ago, tantric superman said:

My favorite good Alabamian:

thats someone I havent thought of in a while. I'll always remember this SNL skit that came out at the time of the Clarence Thomas confirmation. My college buddies and I would always quote the Hefflin ,Thurmond, and Kennedy lines (~3:25 into the clip) in those ridiculous accents. Fuck, im old. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 2

On 4/8/2021 at 6:48 AM, pyrohornIII said:

On the left, from what I gather.  I'm figuring the one on the right was a play-along for the weekend.   Interesting choices of bootwear by both.  No way there's not some Brazzers level stuff on one of their phones.

46174522_10156227848014317_6325552100390

Color me surprised there's a JFK bust on the mantle.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Color me surprised there's a JFK bust on the mantle.

Why surprise?  The man was a legendary zealot for assplay.  

32 minutes ago, Blotto said:

thats someone I havent thought of in a while. I'll always remember this SNL skit that came out at the time of the Clarence Thomas confirmation. My college buddies and I would always quote the Hefflin ,Thurmond, and Kennedy lines (~3:25 into the clip) in those ridiculous accents. Fuck, im old. 

Good stuff. I particularly liked the Inception-like moment at 5:00 when Al Franken played a senator asking for advice about how to best creep on women.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Haha 1