let's get a Posse together, find this cocksucker, and beat him to death (figuratively)

Gil Bang

Surely some on surly has access to the DMV to look up that vehicle and color. Sort by Hispanic owner last names and age 18-30. Can’t be more than 20 in DFW that meet those criteria. Then a social media search. I give him 3 days to live.

Yes, I believe it works like in the movies.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to let's get a Posse together, find this cocksucker, and beat him to death (figuratively)
2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Surely some on surly has access to the DMV to look up that vehicle and color. Sort by Hispanic owner last names and age 18-30. Can’t be more than 20 in DFW that meet those criteria. Then a social media search. I give him 3 days to live.

Yes, I believe it works like in the movies.

Not a big fan of Heroes, but I'm thinking this guy will be caught soon and I don't think animal abusers fare well in general pop.

I’ve a friend who confided that he sometimes indulged in thinking through how he would HURT someone who crossed his line.

Put another way, back during the Opium Wars, the Dutch would disembowel the condemned, then take out their eyes, cut off their limbs. Then hang the corpse.

Humans are scary. Visiting violence upon kids or dogs? That’s when I most understand the above. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not a big fan of Heroes, but I'm thinking this guy will be caught soon and I don't think animal abusers fare well in general pop.

In the County Jail? It’s not like Oz. When I think of karma rapes while incarcerated, prison comes to mind and not county jails...and this guy will not end up in prison for this, since it’s just a misdemeanor.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, scottsins said:

In the County Jail? It’s not like Oz. When I think of karma rapes while incarcerated, prison comes to mind and not county jails...and this guy will not end up in prison for this, since it’s just a misdemeanor.

I did not know that.

Well, fuck.  Back to the lynching.

Mexican cartels have recently been carefully skinning faces off efficiently enough to show it to their victims and have conversations with them while they're faceless. Apparently one guy requested agua while staring at the guy who just removed his face. I refuse to view gorn because I believe it truly diminishes something in your soul. But reddit cartel forums provide detailed written accounts of their cheeky hijinks without the mental tax of a viewing. 

They're also doing a rubbing alcohol drip and slowly blue flaming people's faces to a melty, drippy, bloody char and occasionally the victim will be able walk back into town in that condition -- also without hands and horrifying shit like that. 

I frown on this behavior but maybe I've been too judgy of the spiritually broken, murderous animals who are in drug cartels. 

People that visit that type of violence on animals need to be on a list(s).  One to make sure they are never allowed to own animals ever again, and one to serve as a screener for potential serial killers.

and a third for people who wear camouflage NFL jerseys. Those types might need some time in re-education camps 

10 hours ago, scottsins said:

At midnight on April 9 officers with the Dallas Police Animal Cruelty Unit arrested Sebastian Acosta. They charged the 20 year old with Cruelty to Non-Livestock Torture/Kill, which is a 3rd-degree felony.

Not exactly a misdemeanor, but not capital either. So potential for more than county with his record.