DMX dead.

SDG

2 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

Did he turn comatose from a drug overdose? I know he had trouble shaking the substances 

Hopefully it’s twitter bs.  He was one of my Scottsdale neighbors for a while.   

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

DMX is not dead, he is however in a vegetative state and on life support, so close enough to call it too far gone to recover and by any kind of normal again.

Perhaps hes tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk? Or pining for the fjords?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I know. But he didn’t use the lyric in reference to death and that’s a very weird way honor someone. But since you’re whining about the neg I’ll remove it. Try and do better next time.

You should probably leave it, because I think your opinion is fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You should probably leave it, because I think your opinion is fucking stupid. 

You flipped a lyric from an artist to equate his death to taking the trash out which was lame as fuck. I could give a fuck less about what you think of my opinion.

confirmed dead at this point

he was never one I was into - I wasn't into hip hop in high school and really just started getting into it in college, but not him. But his music was inescapable. Definitely had some keg parties bumping with any number of his hits. Rest in peace.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I know. But he didn’t use the lyric in reference to death and that’s a very weird way honor someone. But since you’re whining about the neg I’ll remove it. Try and do better next time.

You're new here, I take it

Man, RIP DMX. 🙏🏼 It's Dark and Hell is Hot is one of the most influential albums of my lifetime. hearing an entire album from a bipolar dude, painting the craziest, most accurate pictures of what life is like with this sickness...man. That album will always be special to me. 

And for all y'all here who've never seen Belly, go ahead and roll about 10 spliffs, turn all the lights off, and fire up that bad boy in memory of X. One of my all time favorite movies, and a cult classic. Damn. RIP X.

• Hook 'Em 4

39 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Man, RIP DMX. 🙏🏼 It's Dark and Hell is Hot is one of the most influential albums of my lifetime. hearing an entire album from a bipolar dude, painting the craziest, most accurate pictures of what life is like with this sickness...man. That album will always be special to me. 

And for all y'all here who've never seen Belly, go ahead and roll about 10 spliffs, turn all the lights off, and fire up that bad boy in memory of X. One of my all time favorite movies, and a cult classic. Damn. RIP X.

His first 3 albums were damn classics. Some of the hardest trio of albums to start a career by a rapper. I will say he did fall off a little after those and was very hit and miss and I did not listen to him much after. but I can always put one of those 3 albums in and not hit skip. 

• 2 weeks later...