R.I.P Prince Philip

Longboard Horn

On 4/9/2021 at 7:20 PM, Macklemore said:

The British monarchy has existed for over a 1,000 years. It melds faith, constitutional government and service embodied by a non-partisan beloved head of state whom thousands have died for. History, beauty and mystery oozes from every facet of this institution. Watch Queen Elizabeth’s coronation and you will get some perspective. 

This is the dumbest fucking thing you've ever written, and that's saying something, you glue eating fool.  My ancestors came to America from Scotland because they had the fucking temerity to be both Catholic on one side, and Jacobite on the other.  They fled because the crown and the English government was in the active business of annihilating them. 

Moreover, the House of Windsor (nee' Saxe-Coburg Gothe) claim to the throne is so glaringly weak, while technically valid,  both through various Succession Acts and the House of Lancaster that it's a joke.  York forever.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

There’s a Simpsons episode where Homer discovers he’s dumb because he’s had a crayon lodged in his brain since childhood.

That’s @Macklemore. Except instead of a crayon it’s some meth dealer’s dick.

Sorry to disappoint but I am not anyone’s sock, especially that freak’s. I was a lurker for a long while before creating this handle and posting.

Edited by Macklemore

16 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

This is the dumbest fucking thing you've ever written, and that's saying something, you glue eating fool.  My ancestors came to America from Scotland because they had the fucking temerity to be both Catholic on one side, and Jacobite on the other.  They fled because the crown and the English government was in the active business of annihilating them. 

Moreover, the House of Windsor (nee' Saxe-Coburg Gothe) claim to the throne is so glaringly weak, while technically valid,  both through various Succession Acts and the House of Lancaster that it's a joke.  York forever.

I see someone who is salty that their ancestors had to answer for their disloyalty to their sovereign and for their Popery :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's hilarious. Reminds me of pete campbell and the Mac douglas feud.
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Sorry to disappoint but I am not anyone’s sock, especially that freak’s. I was a lurker for a long while before creating this handle and posting.

Are you sure this isn't you? Because your British monarchy worship sounds a whole lot like this guy, GHOSTUSER fka Iconoclast Texan.

• Haha 2

On 4/9/2021 at 4:12 PM, Lobo said:

I get that the one with the true "royal blood" gets the top billing.  But why not just elevate your spouse for the decades of mistreatment at the hands of mother?  Again, who cares. 

The English care.   That would be like one day the President deciding that the First Lady must be referred to as Mrs. President.  England isn’t nam, there are rules.

Meghan once again revealing her lack of class and trashy upbringing. Will not attend Prince Philip’s funeral for “health reasons”. She deserves all the shit the British tabloids give and all the hatred she has earned from the British people. Compare her to Kate, who even though is a commoner, had the proper upbringing to rise to the occasion of being HRH Princess of Cambridge and the future Princess of Wales. I despise the American  witch and she deserves to be called a cunt and every other nasty word out there.

As my grandpa used to say - “he’s not going to my funeral, why should I go to his?”

Cross-posted from Q Anon thread; Q theories on what really went down on April 9:

1. He died on the ninth of April at age 99. So: 999, which upside down is 666. 

2. He really has been dead for years -- this dude who just died was a double.

3. A Q drop on April 9, 2020, used the word "Scot-free." Prince Phillip was the Duke of Edinburgh, which is in Scotland. A year after that drop, Phillip became "free" of his body.

4. His adrenochrome re-up was on that ship that got stuck in the Suez Canal. Huge if true!

On 4/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Macklemore said:

The British monarchy has existed for over a 1,000 years. It melds faith, constitutional government and service embodied by a non-partisan beloved head of state whom thousands have died for. History, beauty and mystery oozes from every facet of this institution. Watch Queen Elizabeth’s coronation and you will get some perspective. 

IMG_6220.thumb.jpg.bb8bf2e2a93f5d95a00fffdba5b80e8e.jpg

On 4/9/2021 at 6:20 PM, Macklemore said:

skip to 0:48

• Haha 1

Whom thousands have died for?  

I don't think you die FOR anybody when you don't have a choice, no?

Also, I think it's really mean that England declared this summer, "The Summer of Diana" in honor of what would have been her 60th birthday. 

I think if anything, this should be the Summer of George.