Biden to be indicted by "Citizens Grand Jury"

Gil Bang

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Will this guy make the arrest after Biden is indicted? 

andy-griffith-show-watching-superJumbo-v

Larry Klayman thinks it's all fun and games until the  Bearded Aryan Brotherhood 4th Division shows up en masse and asks who to go arrest or assassinate under the name of Trump.

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Larry Klayman thinks it's all fun and games until the  Bearded Aryan Brotherhood 4th Division shows up en masse and asks who to go arrest or assassinate under the name of Trump.

I wish that this was entirely sarcastic/joking.  It's not.  These psychopaths are enabling and empowering the dumber level of psychopaths.  The chance of some band of psychos attempting an armed "arrest" of Biden at some point in his tenure is uncomfortably north of zero.  40% (at least) of our country is clinically fucking insane.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Another fine example of conservative attention-whore politics.

Much sound and fury, signifying nothing.

....until the "Heroic People's Militia of Greater Alabama, 4th Division, Mechanized [Rascal scooters]" decides to take action and execute on the "arrest warrant" issued by this "Heroic People's Court."

The GQP continues to actively foment violent insurrection.  They are going to keep doing so until it works.

So far, the government has successfully defended against the attempts.  I think we need to contemplate what the rest of us need to do when the government fails to do so.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I wish that this was entirely sarcastic/joking.  It's not.  These psychopaths are enabling and empowering the dumber level of psychopaths.  The chance of some band of psychos attempting an armed "arrest" of Biden at some point in his tenure is uncomfortably north of zero.  40% (at least) of our country is clinically fucking insane.

Oh hell yes.  In fact, I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened yet.   Maybe Covid will be more of an excuse to keep Biden ensconced than letting him have an active public schedule.

If we get to the point where these folks don't mind being a martyr, then we will see something.  Probably to Harris as well.

It's hard to think of a good reason why civil war might be anything but inevitable at this point. These people clearly want one and their friends control plenty of police forces and statehouses.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If we get to the point where these folks don't mind being a martyr, then we will see something.  Probably to Harris as well.

Owning the libs by making Nancy Pelosi president. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I have to say again that despite having a terribly low opinion of the average American, I had no idea such a large swath of our country would be so easily enchanted/cowed by a blatantly moronic figure and vacuous movement.

It's terrifying to imagine what would have happened if Trump's despotic designs were matched by anything approaching competence and shrewdness. Or what will happen when the next demagogue is so equipped. 

• Like 1

Imagine being an old bastard like Larry and spending your precious little time left on nonsense like this. 

Actually it's apparent from his wiki page that he's wasted most of his life on similarly pointless bullshit. What an embarrassment. And it's a total joke that he hasn't been disbarred. 

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Honest question:  wouldn't such a circumvention of our justice system be grounds for disbarment, if not prosecution?  I mean, an attorney is an agent of the court, no?

Check out his wiki. This loser has been begging for disbarment for decades. 

Depends. I need to see if the flag has fringe first.
  • Haha 1

I would think that the Secret Service would take a dim view of any attempted arrest, and would rapidly and effectively apply an appropriate response to anyone fool enough to make the attempt.  But I also never dreamed that I would see something like January 6 in the US, so I have been wrong before.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I would like to think that the FBI/Secret Service is all up in Larry's ass soon if not already.

If there is one thing we have learned over the past 2-3 years, it's that militia members have two favorite hobbies:

1. Collecting firearms 
  2. Informing on each other
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

I have to say again that despite having a terribly low opinion of the average American, I had no idea such a large swath of our country would be so easily enchanted/cowed by a blatantly moronic figure and vacuous movement.

It's terrifying to imagine what would have happened if Trump's despotic designs were matched by anything approaching competence and shrewdness. Or what will happen when the next demagogue is so equipped. 

Look at how incompetent they are though. For all of the shit that went down at the Capitol, because a bunch fucked around, they are finding out by way of jail, felonies, losing jobs/losing businesses, being ostracized and mocked, etc. and Trump didn't pardon any of them on the way out of the door.

And I'd almost argue that Trump was able to play to these folks because he was incompetent - he did and supported a lot of stupid shit that a competent person knows could get them in trouble.  And he's in a world of legal, criminal and civil, shit as we speak, which is why he's still hiring lawyers to defend himself.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Look at how incompetent they are though. For all of the shit that went down at the Capitol, because a bunch fucked around, they are finding out by way of jail, felonies, losing jobs/losing businesses, being ostracized and mocked, etc. and Trump didn't pardon any of them on the way out of the door.

And I'd almost argue that Trump was able to play to these folks because he was incompetent - he did and supported a lot of stupid shit that a competent person knows could get them in trouble.  And he's in a world of legal, criminal and civil, shit as we speak, which is why he's still hiring lawyers to defend himself.

What's concerning though is that Trump stumbled onto a playbook for how to easily manipulate and rile up 40% of the country. And the secret's out that you can bring the government to the brink of collapse by, inter alia, installing a puppet AG, ignoring all norms, and shamelessly weaponizing your cult, twitter, and Fox News to the maximum. Now that playbook, the cult, and the GQP are just waiting to be exploited by the Uberdrumpf. 

And the rednecks were certainly not the most effective paramilitary in this coup attempt, but maybe they've learned some things too. 

Edited by Hookah Horns
  • Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

wait, you're telling me that Trump was not the cunning genius he was made out to be?

34 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I would think that the Secret Service would take a dim view of any attempted arrest, and would rapidly and effectively apply an appropriate response to anyone fool enough to make the attempt.  But I also never dreamed that I would see something like January 6 in the US, so I have been wrong before.

I believe they take an extremely dim view of even conspiring to do such a thing. 

I remember the first time I heard a description of this new "reality TV" show, "Survivor". 

I said at the time:

This is the end of civilization as we know it.

One "reality TV" star as president later, lookee here what we got. Fuck all y'all who added to the Nielsen ratings of the medium that lobotomized democracy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Honest question:  wouldn't such a circumvention of our justice system be grounds for disbarment, if not prosecution?  I mean, an attorney is an agent of the court, no?

Your first problem is pretending that a conservative idiot would ever be held accountable. A congressman from Florida was just caught redhanded paying for pedophile sex and he may very well be our next president.

2 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Imagine being an old bastard like Larry and spending your precious little time left on nonsense like this. 

This is from last year but brought up again on reddit recently.   This dude's dying breaths were essentially Fuck the Libs Praise Trump.  That's the thing about cults.  

spacer.png

This is from last year but brought up again on reddit recently.   This dude's dying breaths were essentially Fuck the Libs Praise Trump.  That's the thing about cults.  

d0yjrzuajxr61.png

Fight the hood fight. I'm game.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, to be prosecuted, there would have to be a criminal law on the books.  Criminal laws usually get enacted in response to an actual or perceived crime problem.

Inasmuch as this is as unprecedented as it is unbelievable, I can't think of a criminal law that clearly criminalizes this kind of behavior.

Similarly, I'm not sure there's an ethical rule that forbids this clearly and I'm relatively certain there's little or no precedent for discipline, let alone disbarment, for such a whacked out thing.

Edited by TwiceHorn

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, to be prosecuted, there would have to be a criminal law on the books.  Criminal laws usually get enacted in response to an actual or perceived crime problem.

Inasmuch as this is as unprecedented as it is unbelievable, I can't think of a criminal law that clearly criminalizes this kind of behavior.

Similarly, I'm not sure there's an ethical rule that forbids this clearly and I'm relatively certain there's little or no precedent for discipline, let alone disbarment, for such a whacked out thing.

As usual, I'm flying by the seat of my pants.  To me, this seems to be an attempt to circumvent the rule of law.  Vigilante justice, as it were.  Is this not illegal in our world?

I admit, I am routinely dumbfounded by the shit that actually isn't illegal, but starting with (a) attorney and (b) our established justice system, it boggles the mind that this is kosher.  Obviously, the guy has had plenty of censures in his career, but damn, if you literally advocate for a "trial" of the President outside of the system we have in place to . . . try people . . . how is this not grounds for major penalties?  I guess there's the difference between talk and action, maybe?

3 minutes ago, WillUSAF said:

I just read this....how does this fucknut still have a fucking license?? 

The best part is that he preemptively sued the bar displinary cmte members even before they made a recommendation on his punishment. Then they issued a 200 page analysis of all his shenanigans and somehow reasoned against disbarment, but recommended 33 months suspension. And he for some reason gets 3 months. After 3 decades of this shit he finally gets suspended for 90 whole days. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, NAVY said:

found a judge for these “citizens” courts

8B94CDFD-DB6C-48EA-8A62-1229301EFBEF.png

Looking at this makes me want to rewatch Idiocracy for all the little details I've missed.  The bench has some holes in it from some past court mayhem.  There's a spotlight on the judge and what looks like a waffle iron on the table.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

The best part is that he preemptively sued the bar displinary cmte members even before they made a recommendation on his punishment. Then they issued a 200 page analysis of all his shenanigans and somehow reasoned against disbarment, but recommended 33 months suspension. And he for some reason gets 3 months. After 3 decades of this shit he finally gets suspended for 90 whole days. 

SO what your saying is that is just ONE more reason or judicial system is a fucking joke.....

40 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The thing is, the fact that is it so much "not a thing" really just renders it performance art (which, having read the recent articles about what the GQP has become, is all that the movement is).  And silliness is not a crime, or even subject to disbarment.  

Now, when they take affirmative steps towards a conspiracy to actually overthrow the US government (not just a "show trial," but actual concrete steps -- like telling the militia to go execute the "arrest warrant")....then they may step in some serious shit.  Fuck around and find out.

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The problem with January the 6th, aside from the actual occurrence, was there was not an appropriate response applied.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Looking at this makes me want to rewatch Idiocracy for all the little details I've missed.  The bench has some holes in it from some past court mayhem.  There's a spotlight on the judge and what looks like a waffle iron on the table.

I like the siren lights on top of the flag poles.

56 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Kangaroo courts aren't illegal...they're just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane. 

I don't know of a particular law either, but as we know, there's a federal law against more or less everything. I'm sure they could cook something up. 

Edited by Hookah Horns