When is the next Indiana Jones

HiggyBaby

I love Harrison Ford but the ending to Grail was the best way to put a cap on a great trilogy. Ride off into the sunset. I still watch this because I'm a glutton for punishment and PWB is enjoyable in most everything she does. Again, why not do these movies when you were in your prime? Now, he's Henry Jones, Sr's age. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Fifth installment? There are only three movies.

You forgot about Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  You know with nuclear bombs going off but you can hide in a refrigerator and not get injured, bad CGI monkeys and terrible plot and dialogue....oh wait, now I see what you mean.

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I love Harrison Ford but the ending to Grail was the best way to put a cap on a great trilogy. Ride off into the sunset. I still watch this because I'm a glutton for punishment and PWB is enjoyable in most everything she does. Again, why not do these movies when you were in your prime? Now, he's Henry Jones, Sr's age. 

This is kind of a mindfuck, but Harrison Ford now is 19 years older than Sean Connery was in The Last Crusade. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Sean Connery is only 12 years older than Harrison Ford.

"Sean, it's your agent. Good news! They want you to be in the new Indiana Jones movie!".

"What, like as his contemporary co-worker? Maybe a twin brother?"

"Um...."

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

You forgot about Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  You know with nuclear bombs going off but you can hide in a refrigerator and not get injured, bad CGI monkeys and terrible plot and dialogue....oh wait, now I see what you mean.

And the ants

24 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Surprised they didn't recast Indy as a fat, blind, blasian tranny in a wheelchair with dyslexia and an alcohol addiction.

Project much?   This is a stupid fucking take, since they want to make money, not lose it.  

You will get Han Solo from The Force Awakens, only he will be 7 years older, more miserable, and more pathetic.  And you will like it.  

16 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

Fifth installment? There are only three movies.

16 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

16 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

You forgot about Temple of Doom; you know Indians, thats dots not feathers, a screaming woman and kid and some fortune and glory.

I think he forgot about Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was for me a lot like Freddie Got Fingered. I remember it as Soooo bad that I almost want to watch it again because I currently can’t believe that it could possibly be as bad as I remembered it. 

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was for me a lot like Freddie Got Fingered. I remember it as Soooo bad that I almost want to watch it again because I currently can’t believe that it could possibly be as bad as I remembered it. 

you’ll always have those terrible memories. why ruin it for yourself?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/9/2021 at 8:42 PM, Kyle said:

Surprised they didn't recast Indy as a fat, blind, blasian tranny in a wheelchair with dyslexia and an alcohol addiction.

It makes me laugh thinking about you lurking in the CR and just SEETHING. Too much of a pussy to post there though. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 4/10/2021 at 3:53 AM, henrygandorf said:

i wanna see ford acting into his late 70’s like i wanna see mike trout playing into his late 50’s. 

it’s ok to stop when you’ve lost your edge, as we saw in ep7. 

You either die the hero or see yourself become the villain.

• Hook 'Em 1