Kansas State @ Texas weekend series

zlavydra

7 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I really don't understand the Pierce hate on this board. Yeah, 2019 sucked. But 2018 was pretty awesome and 2020 looked to be a special team if we had played out the season. I've enjoyed 2021 so far. 

Same. 2019 seems like the outlier in his coaching career. Now I think he makes questionable lineup and pitching decisions. Then of course things like sending Antico last night. But in 2017 we got progressively better throughout the year and was a Cunt hair away from winning the Long Beach regional. Then Kody going video game mode with Kingham and Sugart manning up with dudes like Sawyer, McGuire and Parker Joe playing huge roles. He truly maximized that teams potential. We were fucked from the start in 2019 but started off hot then just totally lost confidence. Who knows with last season. And here we are with our back up infield kicking the shit out of our kryptonite. Hopefully Tulo sticks around awhile. Our hitting and approach has come a long way in a just a couple months. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Same. 2019 seems like the outlier in his coaching career. Now I think he makes questionable lineup and pitching decisions. Then of course things like sending Antico last night. But in 2017 we got progressively better throughout the year and was a Cunt hair away from winning the Long Beach regional. Then Kody going video game mode with Kingham and Sugart manning up with dudes like Sawyer, McGuire and Parker Joe playing huge roles. He truly maximized that teams potential. We were fucked from the start in 2019 but started off hot then just totally lost confidence. Who knows with last season. And here we are with our back up infield kicking the shit out of our kryptonite. Hopefully Tulo sticks around awhile. Our hitting and approach has come a long way in a just a couple months. 

K State being kryptonite in baseball is a myth. We have absolutely owned them. 

4 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

K State being kryptonite in baseball is a myth. We have absolutely owned them. 

True but it just kinda gets all blended together with football and basketball. So more like athletic department kryptonite 

Edited by Fletch