What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

lol, that's her reason? give me a fucking break: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Sinema was noted for her use of colorful wigs, an unusual choice in the Senate. Her spokeswoman Hannah Hurley explained that Sinema wore them to emphasize the importance of social distancing: by wearing wigs, she could avert the need to go to a hair salon. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrsten_Sinema)

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh, this asshole again. I'm still waiting for all those juicy videos and facts he was going to drop on Trump and the GOP before the election. 

That being said Sinema can get all the way fucked by a cactus. 

I'd pay tree fiddy to see that

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh, this asshole again. I'm still waiting for all those juicy videos and facts he was going to drop on Trump and the GOP before the election. 

That being said Sinema can get all the way fucked by a cactus. 

Guaranteed click bait right there. 

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

ooooffff those dog pics, can yall spoiler them?

Man.....didn't think people would find them that upsetting. As people who've been outdoorsmen our whole lives, PR and I have seen some shit, including some dogs who got hurt (note that both of these photos are quite survivable).  Don't get me wrong -- it sucks, and the dogs are in serious pain and discomfort.  I just think it's interesting that for some of us, it's a "seen that before" sort of thing, whereas it's really disturbing to others.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:26 PM, Brisketexan said:

Man.....didn't think people would find them that upsetting. As people who've been outdoorsmen our whole lives, PR and I have seen some shit, including some dogs who got hurt (note that both of these photos are quite survivable).  Don't get me wrong -- it sucks, and the dogs are in serious pain and discomfort.  I just think it's interesting that for some of us, it's a "seen that before" sort of thing, whereas it's really disturbing to others.

Some of you snowflakes (not you Brisket) didn't see The Incredible Journey as kids, and it shows. (I liked my three-year-old son's alternate title for the Disney remake: "Those Dogs Got Lost.")

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't have a lot of the same issues with her as y'all do, but this.....THIS pisses me off.  

Like bitch, you were one of the lead negotiators of the BIF, you can't just wander off on vacation now.  I also fucking hate all these long recesses.  Congress should be in session the entirety of off-year cycles and can go on recess during the summer of election years to go campaign and raise money.  They should be barred from fundraising/campaigning during off-years.

She must truly believe there's 11 GOP on board for BIF and her vote isn't needed....which is a stretch.   But that doesn't apply to reconciliation.  Need all 50.

(I also have issue with the first bullet, because she never said she didn't support the bill, she said she had an issue with the price tag.  But The Hill ran with the wrong headline and it went viral, but no one batted an eye when Tester said basically the same thing) 

4 hours ago, elfenix said:

so glad she's taking her job seriously

19 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Krysten is not rich and she wants to be. She knows how to make this happen.

I had said that she's fitlump as a Senator, but even fitlump is taking her Austin City Council duties seriously.

• 1 month later...

And I’m calling my shot.

When she gets primaried, she’ll start bleating about election fraud and rigged ballots and shit.

She’ll get a high profile gig as an “opposition voice” on Fox News and within a few years she’ll be a converted republican superstar.

Harley/Sinema 2028!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Just now, Bama Chick said:

And I’m calling my shot.

When she gets primaried, she’ll start bleating about election fraud and rigged ballots and shit.

She’ll get a high profile gig as an “opposition voice” on Fox News and within a few years she’ll be a converted republican superstar.

Harley/Sinema 2028!

If she were smart, she'd go Independent now and then switch to (R) sometime in the next year or two and run in the Republican primary in 2024.  She has a better chance at that, then running in the Dem primary.

4 hours ago, berlinerbaer said:

What does this mean? What kind of pressure does the state party really have over her? I imagine the DSSC will still control fundraising, and they will likely endorse her over any challengers. 

Which would just be still more evidence for them being the frauds they have long been. 

12 hours ago, berlinerbaer said:

What does this mean? What kind of pressure does the state party really have over her? I imagine the DSSC will still control fundraising, and they will likely endorse her over any challengers. 

The state party is going to pull their support. That means no campaign money, door knockers, volunteers, mailers etc... a state party abandoning their candidate is pretty much a death sentence. And this isn’t Texas or Florida, Az Dems have their shit together

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1