College Football Power Index 2021 (ESPN snorting drain cleaner)

Nueces River Rat

On 4/15/2021 at 9:15 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

we’ll fuck around with Northern Iowa, lose to Iowa on a fluke 

Yeah I looked at ISU's schedule last week and winced when I saw UNI on it. Y'all need some SWAC on that schedule until you get comfortable destroying FCS teams.

I'm surprised Louisiana is so low on the list. Finished #15/16 (10-1) including a solid win @ISU and some decent ones over  @UAB, Georgia Southern, and  @App State. They return 96% of their production (the most in all of CFB by far) and Billy Napier didn't leave. What am I missing?

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

7-5 is the floor. I think 8-4/9-3 is reasonable with outside shot at CCG. Anything better than 8-4 is gravy. 8-4 is par. 7-5 would be disappointing but understandable. 

You're wrong, but I guess that was a given when you pulled up to a screen and started typing your thoughts.

Edited by closetojumping
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7-5 is the floor. I think 8-4/9-3 is reasonable with outside shot at CCG. Anything better than 8-4 is gravy. 8-4 is par. 7-5 would be disappointing but understandable. 

Wut? 10-2 or better or GTFO. This team has some flaws but it isn't full of a bunch of scrubs. 

Edited by Bevo14

Shit Texas would have won 10 with the shitty coaching of Herman last year had they gotten to play LSU, South Florida, and Kansas.

The biggest loss from the team was Ossai, but Texas has a Top 5 DC now calling plays and entire offseason to install. Texas also has a Top 5 OC and a full offseason to install.