Help me find my scammer

dad

Holy shit. So thanks to you guys I was able to track down his most recent address and then looked up the owner on the local county assessor's website then used her contact info to find her cell phone. Turns out this guy literally just finished screwing this 87 year old lady who is a widow and cancer survivor. She said she rented him her little home in Edmond, OK and he didn't pay rent, trashed her place and stole some of the things she owned in it. Family heirlooms etc gone. 

This is why I'm pursuing tainting his record even more. I knew this was what he was doing when his BG report is full of changed address every two months. This guy is moving around place to place doing this to other people. She said she had his forwarding address and would be glad to text me it later. She wants to pursue legal action against him as well if he doesn't pay for all of the damages. He's promised to pay her back much like he did to me but we all know thats a lie. 

Someone needs to beat this guys ass. 

6 hours ago, dad said:

Yeah months, I was finishing up grad school so didn't feel like pursing getting him served at the time so the small claims sat there for a bit. Gave him time to find a new rental. Yes yes that's part of the story and why I'm upset. I also bought other stuff from him before hand that he didn't take in which I made money so net I came out on top but he did still change his mind on the furniture at some point and decided to just take off with the money. He had sellers remorse for all the stuff he had sold me already up until then. When he called me to threaten me he said he did it because I ripped him off of the other stuff he sold me so I deserved it lol.

So you have his telephone number? I'm not a detective so hear me out: That might be one way to track him down.

Edited by Bevo

4 minutes ago, Bevo said:

So you have his telephone number? I'm not a detective so hear me out: That might be one way to track him down.

Yes of course. I've had his number the entire time. But "Hey man I know you scammed me and live somewhere else, do you mind helping a brother out and texting me your new address so I can serve you" 

Not sure I understand your angle with that one.

24 minutes ago, dad said:

Yes of course. I've had his number the entire time. But "Hey man I know you scammed me and live somewhere else, do you mind helping a brother out and texting me your new address so I can serve you" 

Not sure I understand your angle with that one.

Call from a number he doesn't recognize, and tell him "I need to send you a rent deposit check. Call me back and give me an address to send the check." 

He's probably stupid enough to fall for it.

What a weird thread. It reads like one of those horrible Swam threads where he used some shitty movie as a plot device for some far fetched bullshit thread thinking he was creative.

You keep alluding to some back story. Just fucking tell the whole thing so we can all either ridicule you or tell you to fuck off like we would Swam.

• Haha 1

Not sure who Swam is or familiar with his threads or intentions. My goal here isn't to entertain, it was to ask for help in finding an address and I'm almost there because someone shared a great website. I've already been ridiculed and told to fuck off and I didn't even have to type out the whole story so why work harder to get more flack... If the people who were actually helpful want to hear it sure I'll put in the work to type it out otherwise I'm ok.

Appears the prep just went through bankruptcy, so adding a token charge on top that occurred prior to his filing and relief isn't going to move the needle on the guy. I'm more more inclined to force him to get a new email address and cell number by running a bunch of craigslist ads, seeking ads and/or signing him up for every possible insurance quote, home warranty, political group I can find.

Appears the prep just went through bankruptcy, so adding a token charge on top that occurred prior to his filing and relief isn't going to move the needle on the guy. I'm more more inclined to force him to get a new email address and cell number by running a bunch of craigslist ads, seeking ads and/or signing him up for every possible insurance quote, home warranty, political group I can find.

This is exactly correct. I just wasn’t going to incriminate myself on here directly and haven’t yet lol. There’s probably more creative ways as well.

46 minutes ago, Reagan1k said:

I normally wouldn’t do this because it may dox me, but I’ll help.

I’ve got three ladies who work for me.  They all graduated from the police academy but the good old boys’ network made them meter maids, crossing guards, etc.  I hired them and they work for me now, apprehending scum like this.

There is nothing  this girls can’t handle.  They’re experts in surveillance, martial arts, and weapons tactics....and I’m sure they can catch this guy in no time.  And, the good news for you is when they catch him and deliver him to you, they’re smokin hot and single!

PM me your number and I’ll call them on my speaker phone.  Job will be done in 30 minutes.

Can I pay in DOGE coin?!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If someone with any gotdamn abilities or detective work can help me track down this bastard's address so I can serve him sure I'll step up to the podium and share the intimate details of how this Boomer fuckhead scammed me. I mean I was willing to do it on Mathis, it just didn't happen.

^^ You said this. Then someone helped you get his address.

My goal here isn't to entertain, it was to ask for help in finding an address and I'm almost there because someone shared a great website. I've already been ridiculed and told to fuck off and I didn't even have to type out the whole story so why work harder to get more flack... If the people who were actually helpful want to hear it sure I'll put in the work to type it out otherwise I'm ok.

You obligated yourself to tell the whole story. Now spill it, dad!
  • Like 2

OP is lucky he didn't get the furniture. The last time I acquired furniture from shiftless druggy drifters, I ended up having to put it back outside as "free to first taker." The things oozed cigarette smoke, toxic coatings, despair and dead souls. Not to mention the legion of sad uninspired baby cockroaches that hatched out of every corner. In fact, some piece of the gentleman's furniture could be housing the demon that is obviously dominating him. If you had separated it from him, you would be its new prey.

You dodged a coffee table, OP.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2021 at 12:25 PM, dad said:

Surely one of the shaggy 1%rs here can just wave their hand and have their assistant run a check on this guy.

His name and details:

Hide contents

His name is John Logue DOB 12/11/1968. Alias John Slaton Logue or John Seaton Logue. Criminal record felony theft of firearm. Last known employer Stericycle. Last known address where I tried to serve him 1316 E OAK ST, CUSHING, OK 74023. Previously before that 13861 RACEWAY DR APT 1926, NORTHLAKE, TX. His previous landlord is his ex g/f Lori Renee Candler. I haven't bothered to call her to try to get a forwarding address, assuming she has allegiance to this scum. He drives an 05 Harley Davidson and a white 2013 Ford F150. I have the names of all possible relatives. 

Will be a while before any of the background check sites have updated address info. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 2:41 PM, dad said:

Does anyone have any suggestions or have the ability to run a new report for a fellow shaggster?

Check with the boys down at the lab to see they have any new leads...they have them working in shifts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1