Sock Attack

Kyle

18 hours ago, elfenix said:

no, kyle is major harsin/spit that blood/miniballer

As much as I can't stand harsin, he's not dumb enough to make every single one of his posts overtly political in the Daily Texan forum, which is what Kyle used to due pre-fatwa.  Even that thread that he started which led to his fatwa was in DT until a mod moved it to CR.  

4 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Kyle is a moron that parrots Dan Patrick bullshit. He gives conservatives a bad name. MajorHarsin was an unhinged moron that would fly off the handle in Football. I don’t recall him ever getting political?  Kyle is exclusively political. 

Yep, that's what I'm talking about.  If Kyle were Harsin, he'd also have 100 posts a day in the Astros thread ranting about how Arlington Rangers fans are the worst people in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/16/2021 at 12:48 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

Kyle is a moron that parrots Dan Patrick bullshit. He gives conservatives a bad name. MajorHarsin was an unhinged moron that would fly off the handle in Football. I don’t recall him ever getting political?  Kyle is exclusively political. 

Lauren 1996, mini baller and spit that blood were all the same batshit crazy, racist Rhodesian that was just weird. She was oddly insistent upon talking about how she and her dipshit husband were oil and gas people. And then would say “ha ha sports fans” every fucking post on Hornfans. 

Harsin was an incel that got really into gamergate.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/15/2021 at 10:19 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Well, as a person who leans fairly conservative, the "right" is not sponsoring any good ideas at all.  They're just spewing shit that deserves to be shat upon.

The "shift" of the right into the stupid has also exposed some ideas that were being pushed for a while as reasoned conservative ideas as nothing but pure self-interest and appeal to a certain type of voter that has not been previously identified with conservatives.

I can no longer support hardly anything the "right" or the GOP stands for anymore.  All I can do is shit on it.  And talk about the pros and cons of liberal or progressive ideas with liberals and progressives.

I have never thought liberal or progressive ideas were bad just because of the side of the aisle they came from.  Sometimes I have thought they were pollyannaish or too damned expensive or a host of other problems.

I'm politically somewhat stateless, but I know for damned sure that between the left and the right, the left seems to have a monopoly on decent ideas.

Brother? Wait, father?   This is where I am. Can’t believe some of the shit that comes from the current R’s, but not interested at all in the left.   Just floating out here with no representation. 

also, it’s been covered but those weren’t socks. Just heavy hitters. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Dang, that's impressive. Must have said something conservative and likely supporting Trump. Huge mistake. 

if you'd care to know, here's his swan song thread

It was originally posted in DT since that's really his target audience, maybe you'll catch the next one whenever kyle/icono/swam/whoeverthefuck rolls a new account