FedEx going through Indy will be slightly delayed

RPM

24 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you are an insufferable asshole.  you purposly misread shit just so your cunt ass can sound cool by being contrarian. 

I never fucking said either.  but you be your cunt ass you. 

Your "solution" is nothing more than offering thoughts and prayers and stop talking about the problem.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Armybrat said:

We are told by the media that the news & entertainment media do not influence people to do these crazy things, that it is the evil NRA’s fault along with the gun manufacturers.

The media, every time there's an active shooter:

tenor (7).gif

• Hook 'Em 3

^

True Deej, but I think over the last month...even the media has gotten exhausted.  

And everybody on every side of the issue can take solace...because the last 30 days are ex-cop, veteran, random, planned, AR-15, plain ole home handgun, pre-meditated, somebody snapped, no warning signs, all kinda warning signs, black, white, muslim, christian fundamentalist, illegally obtained weapons, legally obtained weapons, weapons that shouldn't have been issued due to red flags, people with perfectly normal backgrounds, random targets, pre-planned known victims, racially motivated, randomly motivated, etc.  We have checked every fucking box on every side of this issue in the last 30 days.  

It's not even 4pm yet and we've already had 3 mass shootings today in America.  (I think the one in Ohio happened overnight, not sure on the timestamp).  

Sadly, the only type of shooting we're missing on "Shooter, Shooter Bingo" is a school one for the last 30+ days.  So that's probably imminent.  

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

True Deej, but I think over the last month...even the media has gotten exhausted.  

And everybody on every side of the issue can take solace...because the last 30 days are ex-cop, veteran, random, planned, AR-15, plain ole home handgun, pre-meditated, somebody snapped, no warning signs, all kinda warning signs, black, white, muslim, christian fundamentalist, illegally obtained weapons, legally obtained weapons, weapons that shouldn't have been issued due to red flags, people with perfectly normal backgrounds, random targets, pre-planned known victims, racially motivated, randomly motivated, etc.  We have checked every fucking box on every side of this issue in the last 30 days.  

It's not even 4pm yet and we've already had 3 mass shootings today in America.  (I think the one in Ohio happened overnight, not sure on the timestamp).  

Sadly, the only type of shooting we're missing on "Shooter, Shooter Bingo" is a school one for the last 30+ days.  So that's probably imminent.  

Covid put a damper on school shootings.