Abilene Christian @ Texas - April 16/17/18

TrashMaster G

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

This whole "ACU did us a favor by getting rid of Shaka" bullshit line doesn't cut it for me. They embarrassed UT on a national stage. We're not done with them yet. 

Oh don’t worry. We’ll fucking destroy them tomorrow and Sunday. We’re gonna out score these fuckers something like 45-3 this weekend  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Had to find the authority:

6.5.5 10-Run Rule. NCAA Rule 5-7-b-4 relative to the stoppage of play by a run-rule will be utilized in Big 12 play. By Conference rule, however, in Big 12 Conference play, the mercy-rule (10-run lead after the seventh inning) will be enforced only for doubleheaders, the last playing opportunity of a series and the non-championship games of the Big 12 Championship. For non-conference games, this rule will apply only by mutual consent prior to the start of the contest.

https://cbua.arbitersports.com/Groups/103681/Library/files/2018 Big 12 BSB Administrative Manual Final.pdf

Ah, I was looking at NCAA, not Big 12.

4 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Still 5 short of matching the number of turnovers by the basketball team against ACU

[ragey emoji ]

Basketball got to 52 vs acu. We are at 18 after one game. Can the baseball team beat 52 for the series?  Well I think it’s already been proven that they CAN, but will they?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

34 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Basketball got to 52 vs acu. We are at 18 after one game. Can the baseball team beat 52 for the series?  Well I think it’s already been proven that they CAN, but will they?

That would be amazing