America First Caucus and Replacement Theory Crap

atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Belgium. It’s not even a real country.

Yeah, where is Dutchland?

George: What is Holland?
Jerry: What do you mean, what is it? It's a country right next to Belgium.
George: No, that's the Netherlands.
Jerry: Holland is the Netherlands.
George: Then who are the Dutch?

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And Hollandaise sauce aka 'dutch sauce' is French and somehow the connection to Holland is still in dispute.

But ooooo-la-la that is some tasty stuff.

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think it's somewhere around Daneland. 

And Hollandaise sauce aka 'dutch sauce' is French and somehow the connection to Holland is still in dispute.
But ooooo-la-la that is some tasty stuff.
It's not actually a mother sauce. Oh, you think it's a mother sauce, you've been taught all your life it's a mother sauce, but that's Dutch propaganda. The depths of Dutch depravity know no bounds.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's not actually a mother sauce. Oh, you think it's a mother sauce, you've been taught all your life it's a mother sauce, but that's Dutch propaganda. The depths of Dutch depravity know no bounds.

Ellen Degeneres is Dutch. Guess where she is known to stick her Dutch finger...
  • Haha 3

Then who's having sex with the hen?

Belgium.

Less offensive words have been created in the many languages of the galaxy, such as joojooflop, swut and Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish.

The use of bad language can have unforseen circumstances. One example is the war between the G'gugvunts and the Vl'hurgs, caused by a casual remark made by Arthur Dent being mistaken as a terrible insult. 

Simultaneous Babel Fishtranslation also means that any being can be rude to any other being without the need for extensive explanations. This has also started many wars.

The reason the Earth has been shunned for so long is also due to a language problem. On Earth, Belgium refers to a small country. Throughout the rest of the galaxy, Belgium is the most unspeakably rude word there is.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Ellen Degeneres is Dutch. Guess where she is known to stick her Dutch finger...

In the boot of a German sportscar?  

6 hours ago, Bookman said:

UKIP leader Nigel Farage on pronouncing surname

UKIP leader Nigel Farage on pronouncing surnameClose

Nigel Farage's name was raised at prime minister's questions, when David Cameron accused Mr Farage of saying it in a "poncey, foreign-sounding" way.

After watching that clip, Daily Politics presenter Andrew Neil got advice from Dr Catherine Sangster, the head of pronunciations for the Oxford English Dictionary.

And the MEP himself revealed the name came from the French-Luxembourg border area, adding that he finds the pronunciation - like the word garage - varies in different parts of the UK.

===========================================

Sounds highly likely that the "Englishman" insulting the Belgian is actually a nearly-identical Ardennes Border Quasi-Frog himself secretly clinging to an ancient goat-stealing feud. Stay alert and vigilant, fellow Anglo-Saxons!

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1

UKIP leader Nigel Farage on pronouncing surname

UKIP leader Nigel Farage on pronouncing surnameClose  

Nigel Farage's name was raised at prime minister's questions, when David Cameron accused Mr Farage of saying it in a "poncey, foreign-sounding" way.

After watching that clip, Daily Politics presenter Andrew Neil got advice from Dr Catherine Sangster, the head of pronunciations for the Oxford English Dictionary.

And the MEP himself revealed the name came from the French-Luxembourg border area, adding that he finds the pronunciation - like the word garage - varies in different parts of the UK.

===========================================

Sounds highly likely that the "Englishman" insulting the Belgian is actually a nearly-identical Ardennes Border Quasi-Frog himself secretly clinging to an ancient goat-stealing feud. Stay alert and vigilant, fellow Anglo-Saxons!

The western part of Belgium is old Prussia, the land being ceded to Belgium after WWI. I was at the Malmady massacre site on the 75th Anniversary, and no service was going on, and my flowers joined a few private memorials. Kraut Belgium gave no fucks about the Battle of the Bulge.

50 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know from my alerts that took you ten minutes to accomplish, so I thank you.  

Wanted to be sure to give credit where it really was due.

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

DDD, did you take Towlie's advice and smoke weed? I mean, it is 420, but get your shit together, man

Not YET.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/19/2021 at 8:45 AM, kevwun said:

Does Allen West wear those medals to bed too?  He dresses like a Middle Eastern dictator.

Well, he is a war criminal, so he's in good standing with that crowd.

As for our Anglo Saxon heritage, David Hackett Fisher argued convincingly in Albion's Seed that we come from four distinct strands of British culture:

1. Puritans from the flatlands north of London and the rest of SE England. They settled New England. As this region of England is closest to the the homelands of the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons, I would guess they are the closest thing we have here to Anglo Saxons. 

2. In addition to the Dutch, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania were settled by people from the British Midlands northward into southern Yorkshire and the mill towns of southern Lancashire. Quakerism comes originally from these areas and some attribute its egalitarian spirit to its distant Scandinavian ancestry. Northern England was heavily Vikingized both before and after 1066.

3. Second sons of country nobles and their servants settled Virginia, bringing with them plenty of white trash to serve them. Maryland was the same, only for adherents to the Whore of Babylon. Though the Tidewater swells were big fans of Ivanhoe, bordering on LARPers, they were far more Norman in demeanor and station than they were the Saxons of Walter Scott's myth. Wanna-be Anglo Saxon to the max. 

4. South of Virginia was less settled by any plan than selected by pugnacious white trash from the borders -- Celts, not Anglo Saxons. Many of them arrived in places like New York, Philly, and Baltimore, but they pushed South and West as fast as they could, drinking, fighting, killing, and raping all along the way under a banner reading "Yeww thank yer better'n me, don't ye?"  North Carolina was originally a de facto receptacle for runaway servants and slaves from Virginia and Maryland. Georgia was straight-up a penal colony -- with Florida originally an asylum from runaway Georgia convicts and slaves. (Georgia is a bit more English, and thereby Anglo Saxon, than some of the other Southern states, as the Scots-Irish only swept through the northernmost counties.)

Coastal South Carolina was an exception -- it was less colonized directly by London than it was by wealthy planters from Barbados, who brought with them both slaves and white trash servants, many depraved Irish among them. You also had a bunch of hoity-toity Huguenots there and until about 1830, I believe, there were more Jews in Charleston than any other American city. (These were Sephardim, from Spain via the Netherlands and then the UK).

Upcountry South Carolina was the same borderland trash as everywhere else in the South.

I am not sure why certain (usually racist) types deify the UK's Anglo Saxon phase over the Celtic Millennia of the ancient times or the Romano-Celtic centuries or the Viking Invasions. (Which could include the Normans, if you allow that Vikings can speak French. But that is all they really were -- French-speaking Vikings.) The Anglo Saxons had a short run. They left behind no Stonehenges or York Minsters. An average dungeon master could concoct a far more compelling adventure story / saga than Grendel in a single weekend, given enough Adderall and Red Bull. 

And yet...800-odd years later, my great-grandfather was studying the Anglo-Saxon language at the University of Texas, along with many other students like him at other institutions of higher learning. I think it's because we know them primarily as grand losers, so their story gibes well with Southerners infected by Lost Cause Syndrome.   

• Like 2

North Carolina actually has a huge population of Pennsylvania expat descendants. Lots of Quakers in the Piedmont, as an example, though there's more than just a smattering of Amish, Mennonite, and God knows what all else, in addition to the Scots, third sons of nobles, etc. who pretty much owned all the coastal land worth owning, and the miscellaneous mongrels who settled the Smokies.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

North Carolina actually has a huge population of Pennsylvania expat descendants. Lots of Quakers in the Piedmont, as an example, though there's more than just a smattering of Amish, Mennonite, and God knows what all else, in addition to the Scots, third sons of nobles, etc. who pretty much owned all the coastal land worth owning, and the miscellaneous mongrels who settled the Smokies.

My direct paternal ancestor popped up out of where in western NC in 1745. Per genealogical records and DNA revelations, I've discovered its almost certain that he changed his last name on moving there and our last name has been a lie ever since. I would say with pretty high confidence that he was a runaway indentured servant from England via Maryland or Virginia who reinvented himself after crossing the Great Dismal Swamp. 

7 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

My direct paternal ancestor popped up out of where in western NC in 1745. Per genealogical records and DNA revelations, I've discovered its almost certain that he changed his last name on moving there and our last name has been a lie ever since. I would say with pretty high confidence that he was a runaway indentured servant from England via Maryland or Virginia who reinvented himself after crossing the Great Dismal Swamp. 

It's the place for it. My first namesake ancestor dropped "MacGregor" and went with another Mc name on the Wake County census records for 1760.

• Hook 'Em 1

I have been dying to learn more about, hopefully first or second-hand, about the Greenhorn Irish Travellers in the DFW and Houston areas.  Is that anything? 

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I have been dying to learn more about, hopefully first or second-hand, about the Greenhorn Irish Travellers in the DFW and Houston areas.  Is that anything? 

I know a bit about them -- nobody is quite sure what their origins are, aside from they have the same genes as regular Irish, albeit somewhat distinct because they seem to have detached from the rest of the Irish circa Cromwell's era. (Meaning they don't originate somewhere like India, like the Romany / Gypsies.) Other European countries have traveling folk too, like the Yenish of the continent and the Welsh Kale. 

Don't drink with them unless you like to fight for fun. They do. Nothing personal. Some people like fish or golf when they are drinking. The Travelers like to fight. 

I met a few in Chicago back in the day.  And there's supposedly a ~5,000 sized population of them, mainly outside of Fort Worth and outside of Houston.  That community fascinates me, particularly how they keep their bloodline so insulated...and then of course, their lifestyle/code.  It's much more honest and interesting than Italian Cosa Nostra. 

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Greenhorn Carrolls. You'd want to drive around White Settlement (the town). Although, with all the storms lately, the men may be on the road making money.

We know a family who are travellers once removed. That's the best description I can give really. The husband painted our house and was a piece of work, but they were trying to essentially 'divorce' the family. He had dropped out of school when he was twelve, which is usual, but she wasn't a traveller and wanted a steady income and health insurance so she worked a regular job. I won't give the name, but lets just say it was a common 'Irish' name that is not Carroll. Felt kind of bad for her because he was always getting pursued for some thing or another and they moved a couple of times and we lost touch. I don't know if they returned up to that area or not. Their children were quiet around me and mine, but I know her oldest got in trouble in elementary school and ended up with a cast. Like was said above, fighting is not unusual.

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I met a few in Chicago back in the day.  And there's supposedly a ~5,000 sized population of them, mainly outside of Fort Worth and outside of Houston.  That community fascinates me, particularly how they keep their bloodline so insulated...and then of course, their lifestyle/code.  It's much more honest and interesting than Italian Cosa Nostra. 

CuG9.gif

34 minutes ago, Lobo said:

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/who-are-irish-travellers-us

Spoiler

As Paul Connolly, who made a documentary about Irish Travellers in the US for the Irish channel TV3 in 2013, told The Journal:

“Most of the income comes from insurance. . . In America, there’s a clause which allows you to insure anyone with a blood connection — and as they have intermarried for generations, there’s a likelihood there will be a blood connection.

"So they’ve worked out a way of profiting from this, and that, according to the Travellers I’ve spoken to, is how they make their money and how they’re so wealthy. Some of the more morbid characters we came across referred to it as ‘Death Watch’.”

Perhaps the most notorious instance of this system gone awry took place in 2015, when Anita Fox, a 69-year-old Irish Traveller woman in Texas, was found stabbed to death. Police later identified the perpetrators as Gerard and Bernard Gorman, who held a $1 million life insurance policy in Fox’s name.

There are Irish Traveller enclaves in Texas, in the Houston and Fort Worth areas; as well as in South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Florida, with smaller settlements found in rural New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Many of the groups identify based on where in the US their ancestors first based themselves, such as the Ohio Travellers, Georgia Travellers, Texas Travellers, and Mississippi Travellers.

does Traveler's Insurance know a roving gang of Irish Travellers are scamming their insurance coverage with no sense of irony?  

Ted Lieu has been getting under Tucker's skin

Transcript from his comment about Lieu's comment about replacement theory

CARLSON: Ted Lieu is a member of Congress, he's a Democrat. He represents the state of California. He's incredibly smart, went to Stanford and Georgetown. So when Ted Lieu speaks, you’re really seeing the Democratic party’s brain trusts on display

With that in mind, we wanted to bring you one of his recent pronouncements. This is a tweet and it's in response to one of his colleagues, the Congressman Scott Perry.

Now, Perry was making an argument we have often made, because it's true -- and that is that Democrats are using mass immigration to transform the country, to change who votes, so they can control who wins.

Ted Lieu was very annoyed that Scott Perry said this. And so, he sent the following tweet, and he was clearly enraged as he did, quote, “Dear Scott Perry, native-born Americans like you are no more American, and no less American, than an immigrant like me." Good point, we agree with that.

And then, he said this: “And with every passing year, there will be more people who look like me in the United States. You can't stop it. So take your racist replacement theory and shove it."

In other words, you're being replaced, and there's nothing you can do about it. So, shut up.

[Carlson laughs]

Luckily, with people like Ted Lieu in charge, we’re not gonna get a lot done. The guy’s a moron.