Shelter in place message in NW Austin?

Brisketexan

41 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean, what's the actual fatality rate on a gun shot?  Sure, you don't feel well for awhile, but not everybody that gets shot dies. 

I heard there's a bill in the lege to require everyone wear bullet proof vests, and socially distance to prevent/and or minimize the effects of shootings.  I for one wholeheartedly support this measure to prevent the spread of mass shootings.

• Haha 1

Look, I'll wear a 35 pound kevlar tac vest with extra magazines, and all the survival gear from my Sam's Club Navy SEAL mystery bucket.  All so I can demonstrate my freedom from the government's tyranny.  But I'll be goddamn if I'm gonna put a two ounce mask on for 15 minutes while I buy my gear!  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Look, I'll wear a 35 pound kevlar tac vest with extra magazines, and all the survival gear from my Sam's Club Navy SEAL mystery bucket.  All so I can demonstrate my freedom from the government's tyranny.  But I'll be goddamn if I'm gonna put a two ounce mask on for 15 minutes while I buy my gear!  

tenor (8).gif

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You're a real American hero!

• Hook 'Em 1

Tattoos are for the poor and stupid. Many times both. 
yes. it amazes me that people will put that shit in their skin.

I've had one since 4th grade. playing eraser tag. ran into a pencil sticking out of a seat bag. stuck in my right shin actually to the right of my right of my right shin in the meat. I pulled it out and it left a black dot. had it ever since.

wore shorts working at disney with it visible. violation of costuming rules. lulz. eff you disney!

32 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

I've had one since 4th grade. playing eraser tag. ran into a pencil sticking out of a seat bag. stuck in my right shin actually to the right of my right of my right shin in the meat. I pulled it out and it left a black dot. had it ever since.

wore shorts working at disney with it visible. violation of costuming rules. lulz. eff you disney!

I don't know why, but I always envision Phlegm narrating his posts as Dr. Evil.

• Haha 1

You mean like how he addressed the people at the evil lair boardroom table....OR...

Like in that cadence/tone he had while telling Carrie Fisher about his childhood?  

'Cause yeah, me too...

Edited by Lobo

34 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Same tat here from 7th grade. Upper thigh.  Now I have three similar tats for the prostate radiation.  

4 hours ago, DCA_HORN said:
4 hours ago, Cajun said:
I just don't wanna live anymore.
Dallas Nite Club AND Cool River are kaput?
fml

My cougar rifle was always loaded when frequenting those establishments.

You were doing it wrong.

The whole thing with Cougars is that you are the prey.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Someone call the police and ask if they know where this guy is hiding.

They are offering $1,000 for information leading to his arrest. And Travis County DA revoked his bond today.

Make it $5,000 or more for bringing him in, and some might decide to hunt him on their own.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

America, 2021: I get to spend my Sunday with an armed pedophile homicidal cop running around behind my house.  Cool, cool.

I'm giving 2021 even lower ratings than I gave 2020.  This timeline has some real quality control problems, and I would like to speak to the manager.

Why couldn't he just beat his wife like the rest of 'em?

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are offering $1,000 for information leading to his arrest. And Travis County DA revoked his bond today.

Make it $5,000 or more for bringing him in, and some might decide to hunt him on their own.

Dude waxxed 3 people and diddled kids and all they can scrape up is what it costs to park overnight in downtown ATX?

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

How do you know he didn't before he gunned her down?  Don't sell him short, now.

I'm quite sure he did, but then he had to go off and level up to diddling kids and ventilating friends and family.

Just keep to the wife beating Heroes, it's what you do best and it's what we all expect.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

On second thought, fuck the money, just give me his photo and immunity.

I'll be glad to pitch in.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

A thousand bucks? That's it? They're gonna to have to do better than that to get me to help them!

doB.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez had a similar rapsheet and was worth $3,000 ... and that was nearly 170 years ago!

When you feel that rope pull tight you can feel the Devil bite your ass!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nothing To Add said:

I can walk to the apartment where the shooting happened in less than five minutes.  My place also backs to a greenbelt/park so I'm sitting here typing with a shotgun within reach.  Never thought about purchasing a handgun as I grew up deer and bird hunting and never had a use for one.  That thought process may change.

If you are forced to use that move you are dead already. Thank god my office is on the other side of the freeway.

4 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

And if those tweets are correct, it seems as if Elgin High School student Alyssa Broderick was one of the other victims as well. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

So he probably shot and killed his ex-wife and daughter (step daughter?), who accused him of sexual abuse, and a friend/boyfriend from Elgin High School....

Damn. That’s terrible. Kills the girl he was accused of raping. Omg...

Edited by Nicole44