Shelter in place message in NW Austin?

Brisketexan

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Who knows? I am curious about that also.

But he still should have to have worn a monitoring device. If he had had that on maybe three people aren’t dead?

I understand the need for bail and criminal justice reform as many people are accused of nonviolent offenses. But for Those accused of VIOLENT offenses? Doesn’t compute. He was allowed bail. He should have had a low jack on his ankle. That’s my feeling. Same for other violent offenders. Jmo. Three lives snuffed out because we are more concerned about him than victims. 

There are smart reforms and necessary reforms and just plain stupidity. Two young people with the whole world of promise in front of them dead because that POS has more rights. Will never make sense to me. I’m all for helping people but violent offenders need to be monitored while they are out on bail. 

Why would a monitoring device stop him from doing what he did? 

They would've only been able to catch him faster, unless he just cut it off. 

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I can see a scenario where he took one from a family member. Allegedly, he surrendered all his guns as a condition of bail. I am very curious about how he was able to procure a firearm. 

Had he still been wearing a monitoring device he doesn’t make it from Elgin to Austin to murder people. we won’t know 100% what he has been up to since November unless he wants to talk since he wasn’t monitored. 

You do know that mostly monitoring devices don't restrict travel.  Even if it did, he could just remove it and have an hour to go do this... 

Mostly,  they make sure you're home by some curfew if you have permission to travel. He wasn't on house arrest on bail,  just being tracked.  

One would have to review his condition of bail to see if he was geofenced to Elgin,  and if so,  he could cut it off and just go about his business for a while until they caught him... 

But being on bail he only probably had to stay a thousand feet or so from that apartment.  In which case,  even if they noticed he was there he could've done it 

Did he still have it on when they arrested him this morning near Elgin?  

Because after they knew he was the main suspect, didn't somebody somewhere at some computer terminal notice a little blinking light moving ever so slowly from NW Austin to Elgin at a pace of 3mph for 7 fucking hours?  And think to themselves, "Hey, his ankle monitor is blowing in the wind in a really consistent direction."  I mean, modern police with all that technology can't be this fucking stupid.  It's impossible. 

7 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Here is his mugshot from today. You can see the tattoo fully. “Expect No Mercy.” I hope Karma makes him her bitch. Yep I do. 

F6BF7533-898C-4B4E-A9DA-9CE424957A2F.jpeg

That guy was a cop.  He arrested people.  He wrote reports.  He took people's freedom away.  Judges and courts gave extra weight to his word, because "Hero".  Had you said anything negative about him in defense, instantly a gaggle of his fellow Blue Line Club members would show up to defend his good name.

Look at him.

Let that shit sink in.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

The Judge allowed the device to be removed in November of last year. No real information on the gap of time between then and yesterday—other than he was allowed one visitation a month with his son. Given the violent nature of the sexual assault on his step daughter (lots of info has been posted on that up thread) and the pleas from his now ex-wife about fearing for her safety and that of her children —I see no reason why he was allowed to be in contact with any of them. I don’t know what restrictions were initially placed when he was wearing the GPS. I don’t know why all we could have done for Amanda and Alyssa and by extension Willie is just a restraining order. A crappy piece of paper. He is a violent sex offender and now triple murderer. And his rights matter very little to me. Jmo. I do think there was no reason his ex should have had to be involved with the visitation or facilitate a drop off with their child. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Your head would spin if you really knew how judges operate when it comes to abusive parents and their children.  Been through it personally.  Mom who physically abused one kid she had w/another guy and kidnapped twice the daughter we had together (I have custody) plus didn't pay child support.  After the 2nd kidnapping you'd think the "justice" system would of seen enough.

Nope.

Mom still gets her time w/the kid, just with a parenting coordinator "keeping an eye on things" from 100 miles away.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Because I have the ability, I went and looked up the affidavit for the protective order. I really, really wish I hadn't. It was both matter of fact, and graphic, and described ongoing sexual abuse of a minor that went on for 2 years. I'll save @Nicole44 the mental trauma of detailing it, but it is clear that it was his biological daughter, not step daughter. And it was traumatic just to read about. 

In the final protective order there is a provision for him to have supervised possession of his son once per month, but it is to take place at a professional supervisor's office - not a residence. The wife was specifically allowed to not disclose her residence address to him. So I don't think he was there for a custody exchange. I think he found out where she was living, and went there for the sole purpose of murdering his family.  How much you want to bet one of his old LEO buddies did him a favor and looked up his wife's address?

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

1 minute ago, hornian said:

Because I have the ability, I went and looked up the affidavit for the protective order. I really, really wish I hadn't. It was both matter of fact, and graphic, and described ongoing sexual abuse of a minor that went on for 2 years. I'll save @Nicole44 the mental trauma of detailing it, but it is clear that it was his biological daughter, not step daughter. And it was traumatic just to read about. 

In the final protective order there is a provision for him to have supervised possession of his son once per month, but it is to take place at a professional supervisor's office - not a residence. The wife was specifically allowed to not disclose her residence address to him. So I don't think he was there for a custody exchange. I think he found out where she was living, and went there for the sole purpose of murdering his family.  How much you want to bet one of his old LEO buddies did him a favor and looked up his wife's address?

Thanks. That’s what I have been reading on other sites. It’s amazing how much the courts failed (too weak a word) Amanda, Alyssa and Willie. 🥺 Heartbreaking. Infuriating. Hope that POS stops drawing oxygen soon. Awful shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Your head would spin if you really knew how judges operate when it comes to abusive parents and their children.  Been through it personally.  Mom who physically abused one kid she had w/another guy and kidnapped twice the daughter we had together (I have custody) plus didn't pay child support.  After the 2nd kidnapping you'd think the judge would of seen enough.

Nope.

Mom still gets her time w/the kid, just with a parenting coordinator "keeping an eye on things" from 100 miles away.

Shit man, thanks for the insight.  But so sorry the kids had to go through that.  

In Law School one time, took a 'field trip' down to Family Law Court in Sacramento.  Can't remember what for or what we did, maybe just sit in and listen.  But I remember an alumni who met us at the courthouse saying, "Don't ever look anybody in the eye, child or adult.  Don't smile, don't laugh, just be a statue."  We were caught off guard by the lecture, and he went on to say something like, "Almost to a person...who you see in there today?...you're seeing them on the worst day of their life."  Always remembered that and I tell it to every friend of mine who gets divorced and goes to talk custody.  Except they're the guys my friend was referring to when he told me that 23 years ago.

1 hour ago, hornian said:

I'm not saying he's not a piece of shit.  Hell,  I'd walk up to him and put a .22 slug in his brain for the hell of it.  All I'm saying is that even if he had a GPS on him at the time it wouldn't have slowed him down. 

I'd be happy to watch his eyes go blank.  But the decision by the judge to remove that worthless piece of jewelry played no part in this crime. 

4 hours ago, hornian said:

He was her adoptive father, not her biological father. It’s been reported in the media and a woman I work with knows the family and verified that to me. 

10 hours ago, hornian said:

I wish I had not looked at that stuff.  He was not her biological father, but adopted father.  Also, the location where he killed them was the drop off point for visitation.  He rammed into their car and executed them in the parking lot in front of his biological son.  Wicked mother fucker.

16 hours ago, Anastasis said:

This ex-LEO just killed his ex-wife, her daughter (that he sexually abused), and her boyfriend.

He didn't threaten anyone trying to make it across the blue line to get home with their families.  

He ain't get shit beat out of him. 

They probably bought him some Whataburger.

23 hours ago, Lobo said:

Good point Nicole44, I hope they label him as child molester first.  Then try him for murder.  Then drop him off with all 4 sentences weighing over his head and a big fucking sticker on chest that says, "I used to be a Cop!" as they march him into cell block C.  The game will be who can beat him into a coma, but not kill him.  The longer you can get him to stay in the coma, the more canteen money you get! 

No Mercy

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

No Mercy

Uh, I don't wanna sound stereotypical, but I don't think this guy is gonna do well in the All-Valley Prison Karate Tournament.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Uh, I don't wanna sound stereotypical, but I don't think this guy is gonna do well in the All-Valley Prison Karate Tournament.  

I was referring to the fact that this fuckstick has No Mercy tattooed on his neck, in addition to the items you mentioned.   

I know, I just read most posts these days in the voice of Sensei, John Kreese.  It takes the edge off.  

Then I picture GRhorn behind the post yelling, "Get him a bodybag, YEAH!"  That kid deserved an academy award nomination for that scene alone.