Another police shooting. This one in Columbus, OH

Parliament

Just now, Deej said:

None who will admit to it.

So not noteworthy then? “I failed horribly at sex on an online message board. I showed them all my stuff. The right stuff. I know...I will run for office!” Fascinating, hence the thread now devoted to her which she no doubt reads. Spectacular 

22 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Oh. She was doing nekkid stuff? Bad. But no one from shaggy/surly tapped that? 

sorry for my off topic. My fault! A moment of silence is indeed warranted for a life lost. Less than a minute of thought would enable people with common sense to see that while a life was lost it was necessary 

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So not noteworthy then? “I failed horribly at sex on an online message board. I showed them all my stuff. The right stuff. I know...I will run for office!” Fascinating, hence the thread now devoted to her which she no doubt reads. Spectacular 

There was a lot of suds and filtering involved.  Something like this.

beer-goggles.jpg?w=584

She's gotta have attention, been neglected too long.

Edited by mulletpelini
oh, and she got boobs, and they weren't good.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

This thread will be longer than the Chauvin thread within 48 hours.

DT brainworm crew level of outrage at cop murdering dude: 4 (and a huge hat tip to crew leader @Johnny Sack’s post-mortem of “I’m glad the cop is going to jail and the black criminal is dead”)

DT brainworm crew level of outrage at media & professional athletes & random twitterers with dozens of followers’ response to this death: 12

I’m not you and won’t mourn a career felon who put a gun to a pregnant woman’s belly while robbing her.  He’s no loss to society.  Just like I don’t mourn Chauvin.  I don’t like either of them.  I don’t understand painting murals of that piece of shit.  If he was some white crackhead with ten felonies including aggravated robbery not one person would give a shit about him being killed.  As I said it’s illegal to kill a POS. So I’ve got no issue with the verdict.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lechuza said:

The fact this incident is even being debated tells me a lot about the BLM and social justice movement. A lot of these people don’t give a shit about facts and really don’t give a shit about black lives. This officer likely saved a black life yesterday, and certainly saved her from serious bodily injury. It’s a shame that they can’t be reasonable as it really hurts their credibility and impedes the reaching of what the underlying goal should be. 

About 70 percent of their examples cops murdering blacks are complete bullshit. Starting with the hands up don’t shoot lie.  They should stick to Tamir Rice, Castile and Floyd.  

1 hour ago, Deej said:

LeBron taking more steps back than he usually takes to the hoop without dribbling the ball. 

Lebron, maybe if your folks stopped killin each other and fighting/running from cops? Just a thought from a middle class white person. I don’t give a fuck, neg me to Bolivia, needs to be said.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Lebron, maybe if your folks stopped killin each other and fighting/running from cops? Just a thought from a middle class white person. I don’t give a fuck, neg me to Bolivia, needs to be said.

Hope you bought business class, cause it's probably coming.  Your comments about what's going on might be true, but you need to look past the incidents, and ask why they're happening.

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

continuous video, starting from the distressed 911 call, mentioning a "stabbing"

knife-girl charged at girl #1 with knife and knocked her to the ground.  knife-girl's father starts kicking girl #1 in the head.

knife-girl charged at girl #2 (in pink) and starts to stab at her, and gets shot by police.

knife-girl's father (who was kicking girl #1):  "why you do that, shes just a kid".  LOL.

cute puppy scampers away.

Holy shit...

"Are you kidding me? You shot her for nothing"

Damn that's just beyond stupid.

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Mind sharing the video?

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Mind sharing the video?

It’s upthread unedited. I tried to go back through the same site and retrieve and shocker it’s been edited. I posters it upthread. Sorry you have to go fish for it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

if the police wasn't there to stop the knife attack, it would have ended like this:

or this:

and it wouldn't be national news and none of the activists or Lebron would give a shit.

Giving a shit when there is no profit? There is no such thing when it comes to any leader no matter party.

Alyssa Broderick. Amanda Broderick. Willie Simmons III. The 7 year old shot in a drive through at McDonalds. The ten or so victims in Louisiana attending a party. Look away! Look away!

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’ve always known the race hustlers and BLM didn’t care about black on black crime and what better confirmation than condemning a cop who prevented such an event. 

Al Sharpton taught them well. 

35 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m not you and won’t mourn a career felon who put a gun to a pregnant woman’s belly while robbing her.  He’s no loss to society.  Just like I don’t mourn Chauvin.  I don’t like either of them.  I don’t understand painting murals of that piece of shit.  If he was some white crackhead with ten felonies including aggravated robbery not one person would give a shit about him being killed.  As I said it’s illegal to kill a POS. So I’ve got no issue with the verdict.  

So I will say that the whole pregnancy thing was false, but she did have her kid with her when being robbed.

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Stop, the narrative from the left is, cop kills another black person.  END SCENE fade to black... 

Is that reality, or is that you and all your buds cherry picking stupid tweets and shitty takes from athletes, and then acting like everyone who thinks Derek Chauvin is a piece of shit who deserves jail shares those opinions as well?

How much do yall goldfish brains wanna bet that nobody gives a shit or is talking about this in a week?

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Is that reality, or is that you and all your buds cherry picking stupid tweets and shitty takes from athletes, and then acting like everyone who thinks Derek Chauvin is a piece of shit who deserves jail shares those opinions as well?

How much do yall goldfish brains wanna bet that nobody gives a shit or is talking about this in a week?

I sincerely hope not because he was a human being. He matters to me. He mattered to that jury. He may have been a complicated guy. Drug addiction etc...what should have happened to save his life on that day in that moment wasn’t allowed. People were screaming for his life. People wanted to intercede.

What is happening now is a manipulation. Follow that fucking white rabbit! I mean I get it but it’s like too much colon on a guy that you can smell downwind a mile away. It’s overkill. And it serves no one. And it smells. It stinks. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I sincerely hope not because he was a human being. He matters to me. He mattered to that jury. He may have been a complicated guy. Drug addiction etc...what should have happened to save his life on that day in that moment wasn’t allowed. People were screaming for his life. People wanted to intercede.

What is happening now is a manipulation. Follow that fucking white rabbit! I mean I get it but it’s like too much colon on a guy that you can smell downwind a mile away. It’s overkill. And it serves no one. And it smells. It stinks. 

I mean, it's pretty simple. I watched the vid in this thread, and the cop acted appropriately. He helped save a life.

To then take then opinions of the family members of the deceased(gee, i wonder if their opinion is biased at all), a bunch of twitter bad faith trolls, and an ill-informed, ridiculous, since-deleted tweet from Lebron, and act as if "well thats just what everyone thinks now", is fucking retarded yall. Sorry.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

Speaking of shit for brains...remember like last week when you wanted examples of why we need to take bullets away from cops? Does this case change your mind?

Edit looks like you said the cop acted appropriately.

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Speaking of shit for brains...remember like last week when you wanted examples of why we need to take bullets away from cops? Does this case change your mind?

Edit looks like you said the cop acted appropriately.

I've definitely had thoughts of wanting to disarm certain police after some stuff i've seen, but i've never had that take. I was more thinking along the lines of replacing fuckups guns with a wooden model like on the other guys.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

I mean, it's pretty simple. I watched the vid in this thread, and the cop acted appropriately. He helped save a life.

To then take then opinions of the family members of the deceased(gee, i wonder if their opinion is biased at all), a bunch of twitter bad faith trolls, and an ill-informed, ridiculous, since-deleted tweet from Lebron, and act as if "well thats just what everyone thinks now", if fucking retarded yall. Sorry.

You don’t think like that. Most of us don’t. The ones that do are shiplapped to their ass in places ztejas offered to Dr Beeper but doesn’t really want to go. Never offer your ass to an internet poster. Outside of wearing clean underwear, eating yogurt and bananas and apples as much as you can, offering your ass up to an internet stranger who may also have multiple handles for the QB of the Texans? It seems heroic. But he also offered a kidney. Why? And our website owner offered to watch the ass offering and cut his kidney out. We have real problems here! Damnit! 

Also, I was watching all of the speakers after the guilty verdict and thought shit they got nothing on Drew Pearson. If ever there was a voice with fire passion power and emotion. He’s who I want. I would love for him to be the face and fire behind a real movement for change.

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You don’t think like that. Most of us don’t. The ones that do are shiplapped to their ass in places ztejas offered to Dr Beeper but doesn’t really want to go. Never offer your ass to an internet poster. Outside of wearing clean underwear, eating yogurt and bananas and apples as much as you can, offering your ass up to an internet stranger who may also have multiple handles for the QB of the Texans? It seems heroic. But he also offered a kidney. Why? And our website owner offered to watch the ass offering and cut his kidney out. We have real problems here! Damnit! 

I genuinely do not know if this was written by an advanced AI algorithm some UT grad student is experimenting with or a real person. 

• Haha 1

Just now, synoptic said:

I genuinely do not know if this was written by an advanced AI algorithm some UT grad student is experimenting with or a real person. 

It’s just my dumb ass trying to paraphrase what went on in the last page of the Deshaun Watson thread in the football forum. An ass and a kidney were offered to Dr Beeper poster who may have multiple aliases. And the owner of our site said he’d watch the ass offering ceremony and cut out that poster’s kidneys. Is he passionate about this site or what?

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You said you wouldn’t have found Chauvin guilty on 2 of the 3 charges. And then after the trial you said the world was a better place without Floyd in it.

But you’re a church deacon. A man of God. Someone that believes in forgiveness and grace.

22 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Nothing worse than smelling a dude's colon.

They have these toilets made from Japan at Lowe’s and Home Depot. Heated seats with a remote and they clean themselves and no more TP. 

E4522529-FC2B-426F-91BA-4877CE57D931.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
I can’t afford but they seem cool

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

You said you wouldn’t have found Chauvin guilty on 2 of the 3 charges. And then after the trial you said the world was a better place without Floyd in it.

But you’re a church deacon. A man of God. Someone that believes in forgiveness and grace.

Would you rather Chauvin or Floyd babysit your kids (when you’re not exploiting your Mexican servants for $5 a day)?

The world is a better place without Floyd.  He was a violent felon.  He produced nothing.  He was less than a year away from dying from an OD.  The best thing he ever did for his family was get them over $50 million in gofundme and a civil settlement.  I seriously doubt they’d take him back over the cash they got, because he was a worthless piece of shit. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Would you rather Chauvin or Floyd babysit your kids (when you’re not exploiting your Mexican servants for $5 a day)?

The world is a better place without Floyd.  He was a violent felon.  He produced nothing.  He was less than a year away from dying from an OD.  The best thing he ever did for his family was get them over $50 million in gofundme and a civil settlement.  I seriously doubt they’d take him back over the cash they got, because he was a worthless piece of shit. 

At least you know where you stand. And are upfront about it. That’s all hate driving you on. It must be exhausting. Can’t imagine spending my life that way.