Stop what you’re doing...

BigDHornfan

I was at Bob Popular the night McConaughey got arrested for playing the bongos naked watch DUG with him.    So it was a Sunday after we beat Nebraska or someone at home I think, I walk in early with my friends like at 6 and I see Matt drunk AF with a Washington redskins dew rag on hitting on the beer through girl.    Fast forward a hour or so and the opening at is free styling and he reminds them say something about Texas beating Nebraska, they say “this guy wants to give a shout out on the Texas win”.  He’s not that big at the time so people aren’t really bothering him.   Five minutes later Matt is trying to get their attention again non stop, the guy free styling just breaks out mid rap with “I wish I was drunk as McConaughey” lol.   He disappeared shortly after to the vip to smoke with Shock G and the next morning I read he was arrested for playing the bongos naked.   Shock G was really talented but got saddled with the humpty thing, he actually wrote and produced a lot of songs for Dre and others.  Entertaining as hell also, rip.   Sex packets for life baby!  

this is truly one of my favorite moments in the history of TV.  i was watching this when it originally aired.  the "Unknown Rappers" from Beaumont, Texas showed up to perform at the Apollo on amateur night, complete with brown paper bags on their heads.  they start with some lame ass rap, then all hell breaks loose.  this was legit one of the great troll jobs of all time.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 2