How Herman uses the TE

Majorcholas

I already mentioned it but just saying again, when herman won the championship at ohio state his two TE were jeff heuerman and nick vannett.  both 3rd round picks and both 6’6” 260.  we don’t have a player like that here right now, much less two.  it does hinder the kind of things herman wants to do with the offense.  DWA would’ve helped a lot. 

52 minutes ago, futureman said:

I already mentioned it but just saying again, when herman won the championship at ohio state his two TE were jeff heuerman and nick vannett.  both 3rd round picks and both 6’6” 260.  we don’t have a player like that here right now, much less two.  it does hinder the kind of things herman wants to do with the offense.  DWA would’ve helped a lot. 

That and a first round pick running back. I was in awe of Herman's tOSU offense but he had a lot of studs to make it work.

I think Beck, Brewer and Leitao will finally get this position productive this season.  Leitao looks like a difference maker to me.

Also, concerning Herman's offense at tOSU, it's not he Xs and Os, it's the Jimmys and Joes.